May 7th, 2017 - 6-Night Repo Cruise from San Juan to Port Canaveral

sounds good. I'd be in.

Unless someone else wants to run these, I will work on it some this weekend and get signup forms posted. I'm so excited for this cruise!

Did anyone else join the FB group?

I did, but I have no problem belonging to both and I like the idea of doing a fish extender here too so that people who don't use the other site can also join the fun.

Hi! My daughter and I will be on this cruise. It'll be our 3rd Disney. Is there a FB page yet? We participated in the FE last cruise and would like to do it again!

Hi! My daughter and I will be on this cruise. It'll be our 3rd Disney. Is there a FB page yet? We participated in the FE last cruise and would like to do it again!
Hi Laura, if you give me your email i can add you to the FB group.

Hi all - just finding the page and joining in. This will be our 5th Disney cruise but our first on Magic. Would like to do FE but i've only done it on FB since i haven't used the DIS boards before. Is there a FB page yet? Also want to hear everyone's plans in San Juan the few days prior to departure.

Hi all - just finding the page and joining in. This will be our 5th Disney cruise but our first on Magic. Would like to do FE but i've only done it on FB since i haven't used the DIS boards before. Is there a FB page yet? Also want to hear everyone's plans in San Juan the few days prior to departure.
Give me ur email so I can add u to the FB page
I live here in Puerto Rico

Unless someone else wants to run these, I will work on it some this weekend and get signup forms posted. I'm so excited for this cruise!

I did, but I have no problem belonging to both and I like the idea of doing a fish extender here too so that people who don't use the other site can also join the fun.
Ainslee-i agree. However we'll have to watch the other group also, unless those on both want to give something else to the same people, or just decide to give one gift or however we want to work it. Thank you for setting this up. I could also try my hand at it but would take me a great while to figure out how to do. So i appreciate you taking this on!

We have booked this cruise too! It will be me and my DH, our DD 23 and our DS 20. Our son will be graduating form college that weekend and we are going to celebrate by flying to san juan for this cruise!!!! We can't wait to meet all of you!
If anyone could please post the title/ keywords used to find our other online group, it would really help. I can't find it! Thanks. nancy

We have booked this cruise too! It will be me and my DH, our DD 23 and our DS 20. Our son will be graduating form college that weekend and we are going to celebrate by flying to san juan for this cruise!!!! We can't wait to meet all of you!
If anyone could please post the title/ keywords used to find our other online group, it would really help. I can't find it! Thanks. nancy
Welcome aboard Nancy!!!

Hi all - I was looking for the facebook page for this cruise, but couldn't find one. Has one been started to connect for FE and other activities?

Hi all - I was looking for the facebook page for this cruise, but couldn't find one. Has one been started to connect for FE and other activities?
Hi welcome. Just give me your name and email address that you use for FB and i'll add you to the group :)

Hi everyone! Me, my DH and DS (9) will be cruising with all of you. This is our second Disney Cruise, both on the Disney Magic. Our son loved the Marvel Avengers Acadamy and can't wait to do it again :). We would love to be a part of a FE group and the FB page.

Hi everyone! Me, my DH and DS (9) will be cruising with all of you. This is our second Disney Cruise, both on the Disney Magic. Our son loved the Marvel Avengers Acadamy and can't wait to do it again :). We would love to be a part of a FE group and the FB page.
Hi, give me your email address and i'll add you to the fb group.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter