May 4, 2013 Fantasy 7 Night Eastern Caribbean

hamm1207 said:
In the past, we've had an animators show during our animators rotation, then just the other menus when we're repeating a restaurant (the specific menus--such as pirate). I was not aware that there was more than one show for animators on the fantasy (I only know of the one where you bring your drawing to life). Does Crush make an appearance on the Fantasy as well during other nights?

Crush will make an appearance on the night you are not having the drawing show

Question on the FEs - have we set a size limit at which we split into smaller groups? I'd like to join, but have done it with a large group and it was just too much.

lorenni said:
Question on the FEs - have we set a size limit at which we split into smaller groups? I'd like to join, but have done it with a large group and it was just too much.

So far, we only have 15 rooms participating in the FE. Not sure how many more will be joining.

Thanks, I saw that. I was asking because I would sign up but if the group gets much larger I would back out.

Has there been any discussion of a max size before splitting into two smaller groups? Eg, if we hit 18 or 20 will we split into two groups? 20 cabins doesn't seem like much but 10 is a lot more manageable.

I guess if the plan is to stay as one group then we'll not join at this point. Can you please post on here if the plan changes? Thanks!

I don't think there's been any discussion yet about splitting it. I'll post if anything changes.

We were very lucky to upgrade our cabin. We are now in cabin: 12504

Are there any issues being in a concierge cabin and having FE items delivered?

calker said:
We were very lucky to upgrade our cabin. We are now in cabin: 12504

Are there any issues being in a concierge cabin and having FE items delivered?

There are no issues with non-concierge getting to the concierge cabins

You can drop off concierge FE gifts at guest services to have them delivered or you can knock on the concierge lounge door. That is of the gates are not open. At least, that's what we did on the dream-I'm guessing the fantasy is the same

hamm1207 said:
You can drop off concierge FE gifts at guest services to have them delivered or you can knock on the concierge lounge door. That is of the gates are not open. At least, that's what we did on the dream-I'm guessing the fantasy is the same

There are no gates on the Fantasy

Thanks, I saw that. I was asking because I would sign up but if the group gets much larger I would back out.

Has there been any discussion of a max size before splitting into two smaller groups? Eg, if we hit 18 or 20 will we split into two groups? 20 cabins doesn't seem like much but 10 is a lot more manageable.

I guess if the plan is to stay as one group then we'll not join at this point. Can you please post on here if the plan changes? Thanks!

I asked about splitting the group several months ago but because it was still so early, it was decided we would decide later. Now that more people have joined, I am wondering if we can set a limit then split. I don't mean to be a witch, but I have my gifts already and they will difficult to transport (I know thats my issue...). Anyway, any ideas? 15-20 would be manageable for me, how about others?:confused3

I like the idea of a smaller group. 15 or 20 cabins sound doable.

For those who want to be in a larger group - couldn't they register for both?

I also like the idea of 15 or so staterooms and agree that folks who want to do more could ask to be on multiple "routes."

We'll sign up now and see how the numbers pan out.

lorenni said:
I also like the idea of 15 or so staterooms and agree that folks who want to do more could ask to be on multiple "routes."

We'll sign up now and see how the numbers pan out.

Just signed up as well. In my experience the average is about 25 cabins and we felt this was manageable (just my opinion)

We scored one of the double wide rooms on the 5th floor. (The veranda I had booked was giving me bad dreams full of climbing Tylers so i went looking last week and got lucky.) I'm stoked for the extra space and hoping the noise from Vibe traffic isn't too bad. We usually travel with a white noise machine so fingers crossed!

Anyone know of a good white noise app? Would be nice to leave the machine at home and just plug my phone into the docking station in the room.

Also - it looks like there is actually no way to go from one end of the floor to the other - ie to go from our room to Flounders Reef. Does anyone know if the hallway is just not shown in the maps? Do we really need to go up to 6 in order to go back down to 5?

lorenni said:
We scored one of the double wide rooms on the 5th floor. (The veranda I had booked was giving me bad dreams full of climbing Tylers so i went looking last week and got lucky.) I'm stoked for the extra space and hoping the noise from Vibe traffic isn't too bad. We usually travel with a white noise machine so fingers crossed!

Anyone know of a good white noise app? Would be nice to leave the machine at home and just plug my phone into the docking station in the room.

Also - it looks like there is actually no way to go from one end of the floor to the other - ie to go from our room to Flounders Reef. Does anyone know if the hallway is just not shown in the maps? Do we really need to go up to 6 in order to go back down to 5?

We use Sleep Machine Lite. It's free

Anyone planning excursions? We're going to Maho beach at St Maarten. In St Thomas we're thinking about doing Coral World on our own.

Has anyone visited Coral World? Any thoughts or ideas or St Thomas?

Hi Everyone!:banana: My name is Darlene and I am from Mahwah, NJ. My husband Mark and my two younger boys Kyle age 12 and Colton age 9 will be sailing the May 4th Fantasy with you. This will be our 5th Disney cruise. We were just on the NYC Disney cruise in June. We did do the Eastern on the Magic and loved it so we are doing it again.:cool1: I signed up for the Fish Extender and the post card recipe. This looks like a fun group!:dance3: Do we also have a facebook page? I have a GTY so no room yet and we are early dining. Have any of you booked a hotel yet by the port? We will be driving down. Counting down the days. So cold her my lips are frozen.:rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter