May 4, 2013 Fantasy 7 Night Eastern Caribbean

CoryB2679 said:
So do they show movies that are currently in Theatres on the cruise?

Yes. As well as older hits. Over Christmas there was wreck it Ralph. Lincoln. And monsters inc 3d which had just been released

CoryB2679 said:
So do they show movies that are currently in Theatres on the cruise?

Yeppers! Also, if it releases in theaters while on board, they will have a premEAR on the cruise

So excited to be joining the May 4th cruise and enjoying Cinco de Mayo on board!

disneyfanatic83

me (DW), DH, DS (3), DS (1), D(father-in-law), D(mother-in-law), D(sister-in-law) & D(nephew) (6)

hometown: Clemson, SC; Lexington, KY; Charlotte, NC

cabins: 10124 & 10126

Late Dining

disneyfanatic83 said:
So excited to be joining the May 4th cruise and enjoying Cinco de Mayo on board!

disneyfanatic83

me (DW), DH, DS (3), DS (1), D(father-in-law), D(mother-in-law), D(sister-in-law) & D(nephew) (6)

Late Dining

Welcome to the cruise!

disneyfanatic83 said:

disneyfanatic83

Late Dining

Welcome aboard! Nice to have some people semi-close to us!

Excited to be going on my first ever cruise! DH has been on a disney cruise when he worked for disney but hasn't been on one in 20 years. We are traveling with our seven year old daughter, his parents, his brother and sister in law and her parents.
Cheryl (41), DH Kevin (40), DD Shaelin (7); Stateroom 7180; Hometown Lockport NY; early dining I believe.

May can't come quick enough for this family!

ROLL CALL!

This will be our first family cruise! It will Jennifer (34), Nick (32) and Lily (4.5). We are in 12518 and are in late seating. We will be homeless at cruise time ;) Military family moving from Enterprise, AL en route to Leavenworth, Kansas area :)

Can't wait to set sail!

Could whoever is in charge of roll call and FE please add us to the list?! Thanks!

Cheryl (41), DH Kevin (40, DD Shaelin (7)
Hometown Lockport NY
Stateroom 7180
Early Dining (I believe)

Please let me know what other info I need to give for the FE...thanks! :)

Excited to be going on my first ever cruise! DH has been on a disney cruise when he worked for disney but hasn't been on one in 20 years. We are traveling with our seven year old daughter, his parents, his brother and sister in law and her parents.
Cheryl (41), DH Kevin (40), DD Shaelin (7); Stateroom 7180; Hometown Lockport NY; early dining I believe.

May can't come quick enough for this family!

We're almost neighbors. We're in 7170 and also have early dining.

Chris(34), DW Heather (32), DS Carson (8) DD Avriana (5)
Hometown Platte City, MO
Stateroom 8596
Late Dining to take advantage of kids going to OC

Just joined the forum and found SO much information. It may take me a year to get through it but only have 4 months till cruise.

ROLL CALL!

This will be our first family cruise! It will Jennifer (34), Nick (32) and Lily (4.5). We are in 12518 and are in late seating. We will be homeless at cruise time ;) Military family moving from Enterprise, AL en route to Leavenworth, Kansas area :)

Can't wait to set sail!

We live just across the river from Leavenworth in Platte City MO. Let me know if you have any questions about the area.

Can anyone tell me if any theme nights are on the cruise and if so, what might they be?

Thanks.
Cheryl :ccat:

silverspun said:
Can anyone tell me if any theme nights are on the cruise and if so, what might they be?

Thanks.
Cheryl :ccat:

Hi Cheryl. There will be a formal night, semi formal night and a Pirate night. On pirate night they have fireworks ( weather permitting) and a late night buffet as well as a pirate deck party.

Hi Cheryl. There will be a formal night, semi formal night and a Pirate night. On pirate night they have fireworks ( weather permitting) and a late night buffet as well as a pirate deck party.

Thanks! I'm looking forward to it all!
Cheryl :)

Since we're less than 4 months away from the cruise, I wanted to see if anyone has any daughters who were looking to make some friends before the cruise.
My oldest daughter just turned 7 and would love to know some people before she gets on the cruise. She can e-mail, she loves to write letters, and she can skype for any kids that have that.
If you're interested, PM me and we can exchange addresses or something so that they can talk!

I also have a soon to be 3 year old girl who would love to make friends, but she can't write, and she has a limited attention span, so I couldn't guarantee if she'd remember anyone she talked to before the cruise. LOL

Shout at me if you have any little girls who would be interested. Thanks!

Since we're less than 4 months away from the cruise, I wanted to see if anyone has any daughters who were looking to make some friends before the cruise.
My oldest daughter just turned 7 and would love to know some people before she gets on the cruise. She can e-mail, she loves to write letters, and she can skype for any kids that have that.
If you're interested, PM me and we can exchange addresses or something so that they can talk!

I also have a soon to be 3 year old girl who would love to make friends, but she can't write, and she has a limited attention span, so I couldn't guarantee if she'd remember anyone she talked to before the cruise. LOL

Shout at me if you have any little girls who would be interested. Thanks!

My daughter just turned 7 and I think it would be great for them to get to know each other a little before the cruise. Unfortunately, I can't PM anyone yet because of my low post count! I have been trying to get added to the official roll call and the fish extender list but can't because of this. Please feel free to PM me and hopefully we can get a few letters written beforehand! :)

Hello! My husband and I would like to participate in the FE and recipe exchanges. I can't PM because my post count is too low! I believe our names may be on both lists, but none of the other necessary info (room number, dinner seating, etc.) is. Can anyone help? Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter