May 4, 2013 Fantasy 7 Night Eastern Caribbean

Hello! My husband and I would like to participate in the FE and recipe exchanges. I can't PM because my post count is too low! I believe our names may be on both lists, but none of the other necessary info (room number, dinner seating, etc.) is. Can anyone help? Thanks!

I'm having the same problem with the roll call and fish extender list. We would like to join as well but can't pm the person I need to because post count is too low. Would love some help on getting on both the roll call and fe list.
Thanks!
Cheryl

silverspun said:
I'm having the same problem with the roll call and fish extender list. We would like to join as well but can't pm the person I need to because post count is too low. Would love some help on getting on both the roll call and fe list.
Thanks!
Cheryl

Try joining the Facebook page. There's links to the google documents for the FE on there, and you don't have to have a minimum number of posts.

Ok so I may not be fully with it but what is the lanyards list? I know the FE list well :D

Liana

keryia said:
Ok so I may not be fully with it but what is the lanyards list? I know the FE list well :D

Liana

The lanyards list is for those wanting specialized disboards lanyards.

Does anyone have any recommendations for excursions in St Thomas? We've done the turtle cove snorkeling, and really enjoyed it.

I've been doing a little research, and it never occurred to me that the show at the Animator's Palate does not happen every night that you dine there (at least not on the Magic and Wonder). Does anyone know about the Fantasy? We want to book Palo, but we certainly don't want to miss the Animation Magic show offering. Any ideas? Thanks!

LauraGrace said:
I've been doing a little research, and it never occurred to me that the show at the Animator's Palate does not happen every night that you dine there (at least not on the Magic and Wonder). Does anyone know about the Fantasy? We want to book Palo, but we certainly don't want to miss the Animation Magic show offering. Any ideas? Thanks!

It only occurs on the night that you have the animators menu for dinner.

We upgraded to a concierge cabin and received the information below in an e-mail. Thought the info might be helpful to everyone.

Saturday, May 4 -
Embarkation
Casual Dress
Menu – Rotation night 1

Sunday May 5 -
Sea Day
Formal Night
Menu – Rotation night 2

Monday, May 6 -
Sea Day
Casual Dress
Menu – Rotation night 3

Tuesday, May 7 -
St. Maarten
Casual Dress
Menu - Pirates

Wednesday, May 8 -
St. Thomas
Casual Dress
Menu – Prince & Princess

Thursday, May 9 -
Sea Day
Semi-Formal
Menu - Captain’s Gala

Friday, May 10 -
Castaway Cay
Casual Dress
Menu - See Ya Real Soon

Saturday, May 11
Debarkation

I also received this info:

Saturday, May 4
Rotation 1 will be: Royal Court
Rotation 2 will be: Animator’s Palette (Crush show)
Rotation 3 will be: Enchanted Garden

Sunday May 5
Rotation 1 will be: Animator’s Palette (Crush show)
Rotation 2 will be: Enchanted Garden
Rotation 3 will be: Royal Court

Monday, May 6
Rotation 1 will be: Enchanted Garden
Rotation 2 will be: Royal Court
Rotation 3 will be: Animator’s Palette (Crush show)

Tuesday, May 7
Rotation 2 will be: Animator’s Palette (Pirates show)

Wednesday, May 8
Rotation 1 will be: Animator’s Palette (Magic show)
Rotation 2 will be: Enchanted Garden
Rotation 3 will be: Royal Court

Thursday, May 9
Rotation 1 will be: Enchanted Garden
Rotation 2 will be: Royal Court
Rotation 3 will be: Animator’s Palette (Magic show)

Friday, May 10
Rotation 2 will be: Animator’s Palette (Magic show)

Saturday, May 11
Debarkation

In the past, we've had an animators show during our animators rotation, then just the other menus when we're repeating a restaurant (the specific menus--such as pirate). I was not aware that there was more than one show for animators on the fantasy (I only know of the one where you bring your drawing to life). Does Crush make an appearance on the Fantasy as well during other nights?

We were in Animator's Palette for two shows last May.

The first was Crush - a show where he interacted with individuals sitting near the screens he appeared on.

The second show was Magic - this was the show where our drawings were animated.

We did not attend the third show (Pirates) because we had reservations for one of the speciality restaurants so I do not know what happens at that dinner.

calker said:
We were in Animator's Palette for two shows last May.

The first was Crush - a show where he interacted with individuals sitting near the screens he appeared on.

The second show was Magic - this was the show where our drawings were animated.

We did not attend the third show (Pirates) because we had reservations for one of the speciality restaurants so I do not know what happens at that dinner.

Cool! I didn't know there were shows each time. This will be our first fantasy trip. Now I'm even more excited!

On Pirate night at Animators they did a pirate theme. I don't remember anything really special, maybe a longer montage of piratey cartoons. Mostly i think it was drawings/pictures from Pirates of the Carribean.

erinjean1277 said:
On Pirate night at Animators they did a pirate theme. I don't remember anything really special, maybe a longer montage of piratey cartoons. Mostly i think it was drawings/pictures from Pirates of the Carribean.

On the dream I remember seeing pirate sketches on the walls of AP, but I don't remember an actual show. I can't wait to see the new animation "magic" night where your drawing are animated

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter