May 25th, 2013 Fantasy Western!

Well everything is packed and ready to go. Now just have to go to bed and wake up at 4 am to get ready and head to the airport to officially begin our vacation. Anyone else staying at the Best Western in Cocoa Beach? Anyone planning on going to the Pier that is there?

Leaving tomorrow early AM (Atlanta, GA), we will also be staying at Country Inn and Suite. Hope to see you all then.
Madeline

We are leaving Hotlanta in the morning too!! Picking the girls up from school early to hit the road. We will be staying in Orlando with good friends Friday night. See everyone Saturday!!! We have the early boarding. I'll be the one in my suit.... by the pool.... with a drink in my hand. :beach::cool1::dance3:

We'll be at the Country Inn and Suites Friday, too. We're starting out from West Virginia in a couple of hours. Woo-hoo!

Well it is probably to late to warn you but the cops are out in swarm in VA. I got to meet a really nice officer for a quick driving lesson that cost me $130. Ugh. Stupid lead foot. I usually watch carefully through VA but I was day dreaming and driving. Not a good combo. The worst part was my DH worked all night and I was driving to let him sleep. He had just settled in and finally fell asleep when I got pulled over. Rumble strips and blue lights are a rude awakening. :sad2: he stayed awake the rest of the trip and we didn't make it to savannah like we wanted. We made it to just past Columbia,sc.

West Virginia is taking over country inns and suites. We are bring 16 plus a few transplants that live in okachobee, fl now. See you all soon. Hubby drives tomorrow so we should make it safer and without citation. :)

Heading out from SoFlo in the morning, staying at the residence inn, looking to find somewhere to watch the NBA Eastern Conference Finals game. Anyone gonna be around? How close is the Country Inn & Suites? Anyway, see you all at the meet and greet, if we don't see you out in Canaveral tomorrow! Tic tock! Almost time to cruise, Disney style......

How fun, sitting in a hotel Valdosta, waiting for the kids to awaken so we can get to Blizzard Beach this morning! Get me to the ship!!!

DWF

Well it is probably to late to warn you but the cops are out in swarm in VA. I got to meet a really nice officer for a quick driving lesson that cost me $130. Ugh. Stupid lead foot. I usually watch carefully through VA but I was day dreaming and driving. Not a good combo. The worst part was my DH worked all night and I was driving to let him sleep. He had just settled in and finally fell asleep when I got pulled over. Rumble strips and blue lights are a rude awakening. :sad2: he stayed awake the rest of the trip and we didn't make it to savannah like we wanted. We made it to just past Columbia,sc.

West Virginia is taking over country inns and suites. We are bring 16 plus a few transplants that live in okachobee, fl now. See you all soon. Hubby drives tomorrow so we should make it safer and without citation. :)

A ton of cops in Georgia as well (as always)

DWF

Heading out from SoFlo in the morning, staying at the residence inn, looking to find somewhere to watch the NBA Eastern Conference Finals game. Anyone gonna be around? How close is the Country Inn & Suites? Anyway, see you all at the meet and greet, if we don't see you out in Canaveral tomorrow! Tic tock! Almost time to cruise, Disney style......

There is a beef o' bradys sports bar just a little further south of the cruise terminal on A1A.

5675 N Atlanta Ave, #122
Cocoa Beach, FL 32932
(321) 784-3834

A ton of cops in Georgia as well (as always)

DWF

Traffic alert: for those driving from the airport, there was a brushfire yesterday so there is a smoke/visibility warning for anyone headed toward the port as you pass SR 417 (this would be the exit to WDW).

Traffic alert: for those driving from the airport, there was a brushfire yesterday so there is a smoke/visibility warning for anyone headed toward the port as you pass SR 417 (this would be the exit to WDW).

Thanks for the heads up Nicky!!!

The drive from pittsburgh to Florida is finally over. Whoo, it seemed to take longer than usual this year. Heading over to lego land today than spending the night at hilton cocoa beach. See yinz tomorrow.

We're on I-10 almost to Tallahassee! I'm so excited. And I must say fitting luggage for 4 adults in a Toyota Prius was no small feat.

Looks Luke everyone is slowly pouring in. Checked in to BLT and got a GREAT room. Heading over to MK to meet some friends. See you all on the Fantasy tomorrow unless we run into each other tonight.

Having a beer with my son at an Irish pub in downtown Disney waiting for the cruise tomorrow. Be safe everyone and see you tomorrow!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter