May 25th, 2013 Fantasy Western!

My travel agent mentioned to not throw away any gift cards that I used to pay off the cruise since DCL often refunds a few bucks after they figure the port taxes, etc. Well, for kicks, I checked my gift cards and noticed one had a new balance credit of $19.48 applied sometime in April. I guess it just means more chump change to blow onboard!

DWF

Wow! That's good to know.

LynseyK said:
I just wanted to throw this out again for anyone reading this post if anyone is interested in sharing a cabana I have 4 to my family and we were just wondering if any family would want to split the cost of a cabana since they are so expensive. We have cabana number 2 and I know you can have up to 6 in a cabana for the normal price than 50 extra for each additional person with a limit of 10. If anyone thinks they might be interested in this let me know. Thanks

We would be interested but we consist of 2 families.....do u think that would be too much??

We leave in the morning for a long 9 hour drive....have Friday to chill out at the beach before we board on Saturday. Looking forward to a day of downtime before the fun and excitement begins. See u guys on Saturday!

Just a reminder to everyone today is the last day to book or cancel anything before the cruise. After today yoou will only be able to book once onboard, and they can still charge you for anything you want to cancel.

We leave in the morning for a long 9 hour drive....have Friday to chill out at the beach before we board on Saturday. Looking forward to a day of downtime before the fun and excitement begins. See u guys on Saturday!

We leave in the morning for a 17 hour drive . . . probably spend the night in GA somewhere and pull into WDW around noon on Friday. I STILL haven't packed. I think I'll just get up early and do it. Let's see, 2 bathing suits, some t-shirts, flip-flops . . . anything else?

See you in a couple of days.

We leave in the morning for a 17 hour drive . . . probably spend the night in GA somewhere and pull into WDW around noon on Friday. I STILL haven't packed. I think I'll just get up early and do it. Let's see, 2 bathing suits, some t-shirts, flip-flops . . . anything else?

John, you sound exactly like my husband lol. Good luck with that drive. I live in PA as well and I tell you I could never make that drive. Well we have once and I tell you I could never do that again. Your a trooper.

Drive safely! Glad we're flying this time instead of that long drive.....add sunglasses to your packing list!

Where is the best place to keep passports while at ports? I've read both to take them with and to leave them in your cabin.

Where is the best place to keep passports while at ports? I've read both to take them with and to leave them in your cabin.

I have always left mine in the cabin safe. Some people make copies and take the copies into port with them.

Since it's just myself and my son, I only take excursions through the ship, and never venture off too far, make sure I'm back on board early...etc.

I plan on keeping mine in the safe in my room. I heard from several people not to take it off the ship in case it is lost or stolen.

Yea yea yea Nicky rub it in lol!!! Make sure you have nice weather for our arrivals dear!

The weather for Saturday looks pretty good here!!! And we're expecting highs in the mid-80's. I'll make sure all the thunderstorms finish up today.

Hoping for blue skies and sunshine :)

We head out today too for a long drive from WV. About 13 hours. We don't leave until I am done with work. Only working a half day but not sure I can do it with my brain on Disney mode already. Hubby worked last night and hopefully will get to sleep a little while I work. I really don't want to do the driving. We hope to make it past Columbia, sc. Anyone else staying at country inns and suites Friday night?

We head out today too for a long drive from WV. About 13 hours. We don't leave until I am done with work. Only working a half day but not sure I can do it with my brain on Disney mode already. Hubby worked last night and hopefully will get to sleep a little while I work. I really don't want to do the driving. We hope to make it past Columbia, sc. Anyone else staying at country inns and suites Friday night?

Safe travels to all!

We'll be staying at the Country Inn and Suites Friday night.

Ah....RUM! lol I have not even got my suitcase out yet :)

I just wanted to throw this out again for anyone reading this post if anyone is interested in sharing a cabana I have 4 to my family and we were just wondering if any family would want to split the cost of a cabana since they are so expensive. We have cabana number 2 and I know you can have up to 6 in a cabana for the normal price than 50 extra for each additional person with a limit of 10. If anyone thinks they might be interested in this let me know. Thanks

My family would be interested in doing this. We are a family of 3 and consists of me and my husband and our 2 year old daughter.

We'll be at the Country Inn and Suites Friday, too. We're starting out from West Virginia in a couple of hours. Woo-hoo!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter