May 23rd Check In!

Pin trading is going to be awesome; I got to do a little bit of it last year, and it was great. :goodvibes I had completely forgotten about that!

YAY your in Merchandise tooooooo!!!
I cant wait to pin trade.
Hey we should all go to DTD like the day of check in or before or sometime and have a big DISBoards meetup

Are you a part of the FB group? We have an event and we will be meeting up somewhere on 5/22. I would love to have some kind of meet up for DISboards people :)

Are you a part of the FB group? We have an event and we will be meeting up somewhere on 5/22. I would love to have some kind of meet up for DISboards people :)
Ya im part of the FB group actually i said on there the idea of us all meeting up at Earl of Sandwich. Just a thought though

YAY your in Merchandise tooooooo!!!
I cant wait to pin trade.
Hey we should all go to DTD like the day of check in or before or sometime and have a big DISBoards meetup

I'm checking in on May 23rd too! And I would LOVE to have a DISboards meetup!

Ya im part of the FB group actually i said on there the idea of us all meeting up at Earl of Sandwich. Just a thought though

I know that a few people want to go to a sit down restaurant...
My roomies/friends and I are planning on going to Earl of Sandwich on 5/22, regardless.

So can we count you in for that?

Also- whoever would like to...go ahead and add me on Facebook! Just say you are from Disboards in the invite (with your username, too!)

Sure will be!!!!!!
Adpi Belle and i will pry be there that day anyway

I am arriving May 23!!! So excited, and I am from Ohio too :p

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter