May 23rd Check In!

Adpi<>Belle

Fall advantage 2011 Attractions cast member!
Hey there! I have seen these for most other check in dates but not ours!! So who will all be checking in on May 23rd!?

Aha, I can agree with you there. I'm ready for the heat!

I'm still waiting for my Purple Folder or and E-mail, but is this the earliest check in date for Fall Advantage?

I'm pretty sure May 18th is also an option. Could be wrong, though.

No problem! I did the same thing while I was waiting. :)

Im so nervous that I will get a rejection letter :sad2:. How long did it take for yall to get yalls acceptance letter? It has only been 4 days and im dying. Also, what role do yall have?

It took... two and half weeks for me to get mine, I'm fairly certain. I'm merchandise. :goodvibes

That's so exciting :goodvibes. I really want to get in my top roles were Attraction, Character Attendent and life guarding.

I am! It needs to be here asap i'm tired of cold Ohio!

What part of ohio are you from!? Im from willoughby, I currently live in Akron while attending school!! :)

it is freeeezingg up here. soo done with the snow already

I took me a week to find out that I got in for Merchandise (I interviewed last sunday and found out yesterday). I am going to school in New York, so I DEFINITELY concur with leaving the cold and getting to the heat. I plan on arriving on either May 21st or 22nd, as my check in date will be May 23rd. :goodvibes

Im Checking in that day!!!
GO OHIO!
I need to find some more pin trading buddies!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter