May 23, 2016 ~ Alaska on the Disney Wonder !

We are on deck 6 as well! This will be my daughter's first cruise, and we are very interested in the FE. If anyone organizes a group, please include us. There are three of us in the cabin: Mom, Dad and our little girl (8). Thanks!
Did you get into a FE group yet? If not contact Dandelionmomma she is making a list.

Hello! DH and I booked this cruise in Dec and are getting so excited!! We are first time cruisers and will be celebrating our 5th Anniversary :lovestruc We would love to join a FE however being newbies I'm not sure what to do......
Oh and we are also on Deck 6!!
Did you get into a FE group yet? If not contact Dandelionmomma she is making a list.

So Happy to find the group. We are a family of 4 traveling with Grandpa to Alaska. It's our first Disney cruise and we would love to participate in FE. Can someone please advice us on how to join a FE group and the basics? Thank you in advance.
Welcome! I can't send you a private message until you have 10 posts on these message boards, but feel free to shoot me an email and I will get you plugged in with our group! stephlezell@Hotmail.com

Hi all. My family is on the May 23 Disney Wonder Cruise. It is our first cruise of any sort. My friends have told me I need join the FE, but I'm not sure how to go about doing that. I would appreciate any advice on things I should be doing prior to the cruise to make this experience special and enjoyable. Thanks in advance!

Shoot me an email at stephlezell@Hotmail.com if you are still looking for an FE group to join!

Here is the final FE group list. I listed by stateroom number to help you organize delivery. Ages are listed for all minors, everyone else is an adult!

SR# 1041 Jennifer, Bill, Ralph
SR# 2004 Karen and Ron - Celebrating 36h Anniversary
SR# 2508 Yvonne and Liesl - Mother/Daughter Trip
SR# 2522 Josh, Stephanie, Logan (7 year old boy), Emory (18 months girl)
SR# 5514 Anie, Redha, Zack (4 year old boy), Mia (17 months girl) - Celebrating Anie's birthday on May 24th
SR# 6020 Butch, Sherry, Hannah (11 year old girl) - Please note that Butch is diabetic
SR# 6303 Melissa and Curtis - Celebrating 5th Anniversary
SR# 7502 Bonnie and Jaime (both female)
SR# 8060 Deborah, Emme (17 year old girl), MeiMei (17 year old girl)
SR# 8580 Kim, Derek, Sharon, Amber (7 year old girl) - Amber has a dental appliance, therefore can't consume anything sticky

Here is the final FE group list. I listed by stateroom number to help you organize delivery. Ages are listed for all minors, everyone else is an adult!

SR# 1041 Jennifer, Bill, Ralph
SR# 2004 Karen and Ron - Celebrating 36h Anniversary
SR# 2508 Yvonne and Liesl - Mother/Daughter Trip
SR# 2522 Josh, Stephanie, Logan (7 year old boy), Emory (18 months girl)
SR# 5514 Anie, Redha, Zack (4 year old boy), Mia (17 months girl) - Celebrating Anie's birthday on May 24th
SR# 6020 Butch, Sherry, Hannah (11 year old girl) - Please note that Butch is diabetic
SR# 6303 Melissa and Curtis - Celebrating 5th Anniversary
SR# 7502 Bonnie and Jaime (both female)
SR# 8060 Deborah, Emme (17 year old girl), MeiMei (17 year old girl)
SR# 8580 Kim, Derek, Sharon, Amber (7 year old girl) - Amber has a dental appliance, therefore can't consume anything sticky

Cabin# 8580 Got the list Stephanie thank you for putting it together. Excited and looking forward to cruising with all of you!

Cabin# 8580 Got the list Stephanie thank you for putting it together. Excited and looking forward to cruising with all of you!
Is it possible to add another family to the list? This is our first Disney cruise and I just learned about the FE this week... THANK YOU!!!

Is it possible to add another family to the list? This is our first Disney cruise and I just learned about the FE this week... THANK YOU!!!

Hello, sorry you just found out about fish extenders. It's such a fun part of sailing with Disney. Our group is closed and I don't want to speak for everyone in it however I personally don't mind adding you to my list of cabins. I will be more than happy to exchange with you. It would be up to the others if they have the means and time to add another cabin. How many people are in your cabin who want to participate in fish extenders?

This group has closed, but it looks like we have enough interest for a second group. Send me your Stateroom number and names of everyone in your cabin (include ages for kids). I will get the new list started!

This group has closed, but it looks like we have enough interest for a second group. Send me your Stateroom number and names of everyone in your cabin (include ages for kids). I will get the new list started!
Great! Our stateroom is 2098. We have 2 adults and a 4 year old daughter. THANK YOU!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter