May 23, 2016 ~ Alaska on the Disney Wonder !

We have booked a 3-generation family cruise on the Wonder to Alaska! Is there a FE group for this cruise yet? We are all first time cruisers and excited for the trip -

{content edited by a moderator - links to external sites}

Be aware of the following policy (posted November 2014)
Moving forward there will be a new infraction "Attempting to lure DIS members to post private information on other sites". It will be a 40 point violation.

Links to Cruise Meet discussion/Fish Extenders other than those on the DIS may not be posted or offered by any other means (PM, email, "search" directions) and we expect that those who have already posted such links/offers will remove them.

http://www.disboards.com/threads/im...uise-meet-and-fish-extender-programs.3353477/

Last edited by a moderator:

We are IN! We're set to PIF on Monday, so this is really happening and we're so excited! There's me, DH, and DS(almost 12) and DD(almost 9).

It'll be our 3rd cruise and the last one was also to Alaska. I'll do my best to answer questions though we don't tend to do a lot of the things that cost extra (to stay in budget) so my knowledge may be limited... My biggest splurge is the pre-paid photo package :-)

This will be our 12th cruise with the one before this,the 5 day,being our 11th and first as Platinum!!! We love B2B cruising. This will be,I think,our third B2B. It's our first trip to Alaska,so we're very excited. We'll be on Deck 7 , midship ,but I forget the cabin number......

Unfortunately, posts have once again been removed from a number of Cruise Meets threads including this one.

PLEASE review the Cruise Meet Policy regarding Cruise Meet and Fish Extender programs. - http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3353477

Links to Cruise Meet discussion/Fish Extenders other than those on the DIS may not be posted or offered by any other means (PM, email, "search" directions, etc.).

Cruise Meet threads are doing just fine still managing meet and FE discussions right here on the DIS as they have since FE began (also here on the DIS).

FE organizers generally need to know how many people (adults/children) are participating in each cabin with child ages for age appropriate gift giving. Other information you would like to share such as names, allergies, favorite characters, etc. is up to you. Other personal information is not really necessary. Those organizing FEs typically ask for the information to be posted in the meet thread or sent to them via PM.

For those posting in this Cruise Meet thread to join a FE, if no one comes forward to organize a FE for this cruise, anyone can organize the FE right in this thread.

DISboards Fish-Extender Basics - http://www.wdwinfo.com/disney-cruise-line/fish-extender-basics.htm

Enjoy!

Thanks in advance for your cooperation.

Hi all. My family is on the May 23 Disney Wonder Cruise. It is our first cruise of any sort. My friends have told me I need join the FE, but I'm not sure how to go about doing that. I would appreciate any advice on things I should be doing prior to the cruise to make this experience special and enjoyable. Thanks in advance!

For everyone new to fish extender the original group was posted on another site and has already been closed. If you miised it send me a private message and we can start our own. We already have a some people that missed the others group. So if your interested in joining message me.

Last edited:
Hi Everyone! My daughter and I are booked on this(May 23rd) Alaska cruise and would like to be included in the fish extender group..is there one already started? This is our 3rd cruise to Alaska, we love it! We absolutely love DCL and have cruised all 4 ships. Sad to say we are not on deck 6 with most of you:)...we are on deck 2 ! Don't ever spend much time in stateroom anyway, so much to do and see onboard...and on deck! Hope to hear more about the FE group soon, we did one last year and it was pretty fun! (Even for a couple of adults traveling without any kids)!

Hi Everyone! My daughter and I are booked on this(May 23rd) Alaska cruise and would like to be included in the fish extender group..is there one already started? This is our 3rd cruise to Alaska, we love it! We absolutely love DCL and have cruised all 4 ships. Sad to say we are not on deck 6 with most of you:)...we are on deck 2 ! Don't ever spend much time in stateroom anyway, so much to do and see onboard...and on deck! Hope to hear more about the FE group soon, we did one last year and it was pretty fun! (Even for a couple of adults traveling without any kids)!
Aloha Crazy Cruise Girls!! We are on deck 2 also!! We are in Cabin 2004 so stop by and say hi! We sailed to Alaska on the Inaugural in 2011 and also 2013 so this is our third time as well! Looking forward to meeting you all! Karen and Ron

Hi everyone, party of three adults here, mother, daughter and best friend. Booked a week ago, 7th Disney cruise, last year we did the inaugural Norway Fjords cruise. Planning to spend 4 days in Vancouver prior to our WONDERful cruise. Plans are to visit Capilano Bridge/Stanley Park/ Gastown/Robson Street, one day tour to Victoria and visit the town of Steveston (Storybrooke from Once Upon a Time). Super excited, and looking for some cool weather since we're from Miami

Aloha Crazy Cruise Girls!! We are on deck 2 also!! We are in Cabin 2004 so stop by and say hi! We sailed to Alaska on the Inaugural in 2011 and also 2013 so this is our third time as well! Looking forward to meeting you all! Karen and Ron
Aloha fellow Alaska cruisers...we will defitely stop by on deck 2 and visit. My brother lives near Hilo and I just visited there, I met another couple from Oceanview while at Hapuna Beach! Small world!

Hi everyone, party of three adults here, mother, daughter and best friend. Booked a week ago, 7th Disney cruise, last year we did the inaugural Norway Fjords cruise. Planning to spend 4 days in Vancouver prior to our WONDERful cruise. Plans are to visit Capilano Bridge/Stanley Park/ Gastown/Robson Street, one day tour to Victoria and visit the town of Steveston (Storybrooke from Once Upon a Time). Super excited, and looking for some cool weather since we're from Miami

Wow...my daughter and I were on the Inaugural Norway Fjords Cruise last May too!!!!!! Wasn't that the best cruise ever, I just loved it! We lived for many years in So Cal mtns but living now in Orlando so enjoyed seeing snow again and scenery ! We are staying 5 days in Vancouver before cruise ...have been to Steveson and will defitely do that again! My daughter, Liesl, is a huge OUAT fan. The town is awesome. We buy a 4 day pass for public transportation which gets you everywhere in and around Vancouver. How are you doing the Victoria trip? We have time..love to go.
Gonna be a great cruise...looking forward to meeting everyone...

Welcome to all out new cruisers!!! This is our 4th (Grand Slam) cruise but first to Alaska and we are super excited.

I am pretty sure an FE group has been formed (I'm not participating so I don't know the details) but I do know its on a site that we are not allowed to post about on the disboards. I'm not sure how to get the information to you guys though without getting a warning from a moderator. :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter