MAY 2015 Car Rentals

The rate I booked yesterday has doubled to $290 today. Definitely glad I pounced on the Dollar price when we did.

Ahh, the car rental game...my rate is up a few dollars for my end of May/ early June trip since I booked the end of Feb.

For reference, the last car I rented at MCO was Alamo Jan 18-24, no Saturday night, so no coupons. AP rate was $135 total. I booked it on Dec. 7. I kept checking that was the lowest rate. The same held true for the rental I had before that over the summer. It never dropped closer to the pick up date as it did in the past.

If you have a Visa, the Alamo Visa contract ID 7015504 and coupon AD2338FDF are currently giving me a rate better than VROOM VROOM (didn't want to use that one). However, the Costco contract ID offers a slightly lower rate but I don't have a membership so sticking with the Visa codes.

Glad to see some of the early May rates are dropping. I arrive later in the month. This morning it's up $63 across the board with all codes.

So the Visa code is only about $20 more than the Costco code for me, however the Costco code includes 2 drivers so for us buying a Costco membership would still save money.

If you have BJ's card, Alamo includes the additional driver like
Costco but rates are a little higher than Costco.

Has anyone had an issue with reservations not showing under the "Upcoming Reservations" section when you log into Alamo? It's saying for me no upcoming reservations but when I search the reservation number it's showing fine.

If you have BJ's card, Alamo includes the additional driver like
Costco but rates are a little higher than Costco.

Has anyone had an issue with reservations not showing under the "Upcoming Reservations" section when you log into Alamo? It's saying for me no upcoming reservations but when I search the reservation number it's showing fine.

This happened to me yesterday. Like you said if I search by the specific reservation it shows up fine but under my profile where it would normally show all existing reservations, it doesn't show any. I'm not too worried about it though as long as I can track it down by the res number.

Thanks! It must be a glitchy thing. I was worried until I found I could search and find it.

I had to go to my email to get the confirmation number to pull it up. I was needing to cancel as I had just rebooked a lower one.

JUST checked Alamo for the second time today and got my 9 day minivan rental for $229 all in with the costco code & visa coupon!! Very happy!! I'll keep checking daily though as I have been :)

Hi all, booking a last minute Easter trip to visit my cast member son. Can't get the visa coupon to work-it keeps saying coupon no longer valid at this location. Any ideas? Still looking at $400 for 3/31-4/7 with Alamo.

Hi all, booking a last minute Easter trip to visit my cast member son. Can't get the visa coupon to work-it keeps saying coupon no longer valid at this location. Any ideas? Still looking at $400 for 3/31-4/7 with Alamo.

ALAMO ... Visa ... AD2338FDF

Costco contract ID 7014627 and Visa coupon AD2338FDF seems to be the best combo I've seen so far

Dollar just went down major for cars! Hop on now and click the city special button. I snagged a reservation for 15 days in May on a Full Size car with taxes and fees for $274.04!! :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter