May 2013 CANCELLED ADR Thread - Read 1st Post

I have a party of 2 ADR for Be Our Guest on 5/9 that I will be cancelling in the next day or two. I don't have the exact time in front of me but I think it is around 5:30 pm or so.

Just cancelled Tusker house on 5/14 @ 9:10

I was able to grab one for 8:40 :). Going to keep trying to get earlier as it gets closer

We decided to go to Disney for the day next week and now we want dining. Hoping someone cancels a BOG or Ohana I can use! I'm probably delusional thinking I can get it :rotfl2:

Have to cancel Be Our Guest for this Sunday - Mother's Day - May 12th for a party of 4 @ 7:45pm - pm me and I will try to coordinate a time to cancel on line -

Hope this makes someone's day :goodvibes !!

Have to cancel Be Our Guest for this Sunday - Mother's Day - May 12th for a party of 4 @ 7:45pm - pm me and I will try to coordinate a time to cancel on line -

Hope this makes someone's day :goodvibes !!

I sent you a PM. Thanks for posting.

Someone was lucky enough to pick this one up!!!

I have a Chef Mickey's on 5/30 @ 5:20 for a party of 4 that I'd like to cancel today as I need to pick up another reservation. If anyone wants to coordinate, PM me!

OK I will hopefully be able to make a few DIS'ers vacations as people in the past here have done for me. I will be cancelling (probably today) the following:

Crystal Palace at 2:25pm for 5 people May 17
1900 Park Fare at 6:25pm for 5 people May 17
BIPPITY BOPPITY BOTIQUE at 1:25pm Magic Kingdom May 18 for 1 kid
Be Our Guest at 4:40pm for 5 people May 23
Be Our Guest at 4:35pm for 5 people May 24

Hey guys - it turns out I'll be cancelling these tomorrow morning around 8-10am Eastern. I'll log on here before calling to warn you guys! Good luck!

I'm canceling Chef Mickey's for Monday, May 27 @ 7:40 p.m. for 5 Guests - gonna cancel it at 11:30 EST... (20 minutes from now). Hope someone on the DIS gets it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter