May 2013 CANCELLED ADR Thread - Read 1st Post

I have a 6:45pm Dinner ADR for Chef Mickey May 24th for 4 if anyone needs it!

I have a 10:50am Breakfast ADR for Chef Mickey May 22th for 5. I was planning on cancelling 5/1/13 at 5 central.

I have a 6:45pm Dinner ADR for Chef Mickey May 24th for 4 if anyone needs it!

OMG! This is the day I am looking for but not the hour:sad1:We are driving up from Miami and would be cutting it too close to 6:45!! VERY SAD! But thanks for letting everyone know!

I have a four top Be Our Guest reservation that I would like to drop. It's on Thursday, May 16th at 4:20. I'll be glad to coordinate with the first person to PM me.

I am unable to PM. I am interested in your BOG reservation if its still available.

I have a four top Be Our Guest reservation that I would like to drop. It's on Thursday, May 16th at 4:20. I'll be glad to coordinate with the first person to PM me.

I am also interested in the reservation if the first taker does not work out. Thank you! :wave2:

I'll drop it at exactly 9:40 PM EST, tonight. :hourglass Let's hope it releases back into the system!

Either it didn't release back into the system or someone else was quicker then me. I didn't see it. Thanks for trying :)

AquaDame said:
Not seeing it... really wondering if they aren't releasing them.

I know they are releasing some because I was able to coordinate with someone and able to pick one up somebody dropped.

Cancelling the following:

5/10 Sci-fi dine in for 2 ppl @ 1:55pm
5/11 grand floridian cafe for 9 ppl, @ 7:55am
5/12 Captain's Grill for 8 ppl, mothers day brunch @ 10:05am
5/17 50's primetime for 8 ppl, @ 2:30pm (SWW)

Fyi, the brunch adr looked yummy and it was hard to find a good time!

I need to cancel a couple of ADRs...all party of 5

Chef Mickeys 9:05 pm 5/09
Garden grill 7pm 5/12

Will cancel in about 10 mins....10:45am (central) on Sunday.

My DD 19 has the opportunity to go with her friend and parents on their first trip. It is only for the weekend and very short notice. While the planner in me wants to take over and plan, plan, plan everything for them - I have to let it go. I did think I would try to make them reservations for a princess meal as a thank you for taking her since that is who her friend wants to see most. I'm looking for a cancellation for 4 for Akershus or Cindy's on May 11th or 12thfor breakfast. Thanks!

My DD 19 has the opportunity to go with her friend and parents on their first trip. It is only for the weekend and very short notice. While the planner in me wants to take over and plan, plan, plan everything for them - I have to let it go. I did think I would try to make them reservations for a princess meal as a thank you for taking her since that is who her friend wants to see most. I'm looking for a cancellation for 4 for Akershus or Cindy's on May 11th or 12thfor breakfast. Thanks!

The rules of this board say you can't come on here requesting ADR's, but I will give you some advice that you might find it easier to find a late dinner at 1900 Park Fare. Step sisters really ham it up especially for a table of adults.

Oh, and I just checked there is a table for 4 available at Akershus on May 12 at 3:15 PM.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter