May 2010 Code Watch - Room Only Discount 25% to 45% off!!

I just got done booking the passholder discount and for 6 nights at the Poly GV with the dining plan for 2 adults and 1 child we are paying $2181. I looked at the gift card deal the price would have been $4362 for the room, tickets, dining plan and we would have gotten a $750 gift card back. If we added in the tickets and $750 for the git card to our AP package, we still come out $580 ahead.

Disney is tricky. The best way to see what is the best deal is to compare all the packages with the same options. They make it look like you are getting a good deal with the $750 gift card, but you may really be paying $1330 for that "free" gift card.

After the gc offer came out we upgraded from two rooms at Pop to two at CBR and were getting two cards...

but then the room discount came out and we were able to stay within the same budget and book my dream stay at BWI in a deluxe CL room!

$1000 in gift cards vs. $2065 off the room at BWI!!! And its only a little more than our original ressie at Pop!:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter