May 2010 Code Watch - Room Only Discount 25% to 45% off!!

After seeing the new public offering we upgraded from CBR to the Poly! We have never stayed at the Poly before but thought the theme was similar enough to the CBR that we would love it. The queen size beds were also a big draw for us. We have two teenage sons and they will be dividing up their time between the queen bed and the day bed. We have a last week of April ressie and now are just watching the countdown!

I am trying to understand this whole code process? Do I just call and make a reservation, and say I have the code? Or do they ask? I was planning on making a reservation for May 17th-23rd today. Can somebody let me know. Thanks!

I am trying to understand this whole code process? Do I just call and make a reservation, and say I have the code? Or do they ask? I was planning on making a reservation for May 17th-23rd today. Can somebody let me know. Thanks!
You would call, say that you would like to make a reservation and that you would like to apply the code (for the discount) to your reservation. They would then search with that code to see if there are any rooms available.

Hope that I made that clear, and good luck!

Looking back on the years past that we have travelled in May, the most that a discount has been for like a deluxe resort is 20%. So excited to see that it is a 40% discount because we saved at least $1,500 or more at the Polynesian for 9 nights.

Good luck to all who are booking!

So when you try to price online, it won't give you the discounted prices? I'm looking at Poly's 45% off for 5+ nights, and I get the $425/n price. Nowhere to put in the code. Do I just have to call?

TIA!

Thanks!!!

I was able to get a price quote of $255 instead. That's way better!

You just call and give them the code (I think it was QNY - but double check it on Mousesavers) the only issue is that for us - we had to rebook online and cancel over the phone they stayed on the phone with me the whole call - but it took 3 calls b.c everytime they couldn't seem to book it and showed no availability at the Poly which is where we are staying. But I had no trouble booking it online go figure.

BTW we will be there the same time as you are but are getting in a few days ahead and staying an extra day.

Still surprised to see the discounts come with hardly any rumors or waiting prior. The AP discounts are slightly better than the GP ones:

Passholders Save at Least 35% at Select Disney Value Resorts

As an Annual Passholder, you can take advantage of savings at select Disney Resort hotels, saving at least 35%. Depending on where you stay, you can save even more. Stay more than 3 nights, and your savings increase too. Here's how your savings add up:

Resort Category Stay 1 to 3 Nights Stay 4 or More Nights

Select Disney Value Resort Hotels Save 35%*
For stays most nights 1/1-3/27/10 and 4/11-6/3/10
Save 40%* For stays most nights 1/1-1/4/10, 1/10-1/12/10, 1/18-2/9/10, 2/15-3/27/10 and 4/11-6/3/10

Select Disney Moderate Resort Hotels Save 37%*
Save 40%* For stays most nights 1/1-1/4/10, 1/10-1/13/10, 1/18-3/27/10 and 4/11-6/3/10

Select Disney Deluxe Resort Hotels Save 42%*
Save 45%* For stays most nights 1/1-3/27/10 and 4/11-6/3/10

Select Disney Deluxe Villa Resorts Save 45%*
Save 45%* For stays most nights 1/1-3/27/10 and 4/11-6/3/10

The number of rooms available at these discounts are limited. Minimum length of stay requirements may apply for Friday or Saturday arrivals where applicable. Savings based on the non-discounted price that a non-Passholder pays for the same room. See Important Details.

Rooms fill up fast! Book through June 3, 2010.

Thanks so much for mentioning this! I had a 40% off AP pin on my MK view CR room for 5/5 to 5/12 but just called to apply this 45% off code and saved almost $200 more.:banana:

Woo hoo! I saved $500!! (I know I know... not nearly as cool as that $3000 sounded, but it's great for us.) Thanks for posting this, guys!

Saw this deal on Mousesavers and called Disney and made reservation for POP, May 15-22, 2010 with the general public code. :banana:

We saved more with this new room only code (did AP though) than our year long pin. Saved an extra $120 for total savings off rack rate of $550 at POR May 23-30th!

How do you apply the new code for a stay in May if I already booked my package months ago?:confused3

Just call them at 407-WDISNEY give them the code QNY and see if there are any comparable rooms available w/ the discount. You may have to switch resorts or room types to get it as only a certain number of discounted rooms are available at each resort.

Stay dates: 1/1/10 to 6/3/10. Get a 25%-45% discount off regular "Rack" rates. Percent off varies by date. Use code QNY.

I could use some help.

I just saw the room discount and priced out a 7 night stay in mid May at the Wilderness Lodge. With an 8 day park hopper, the price is $2600. This compares to $3200 and the $750 gift card.

So, I'm better off taking the gift card deal, right? I would have expected 40% off the room rates to be the bigger savings. Am I missing something?

Thanks,
Mark

hmmm....maybe I can answer my own question. I just re-priced without the room discount and got a price of $3500, so that would make the room discount deal the better option unless I'm missing something.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter