• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

May 2006 Challenge Thread

I finally got some pages finished for the month - 7 to be exact. Not a bunch I know, but at least it's progress.

I also started my Mom's album. She has dementia and we hope it will help her remember everyone.

So, I am up to 47 pages done! :cloud9:

Happy Mother's Day all! I got a little bit of time today to work on DD's book. Got 9 pages done! :) I also got 4 mother's day presents done (one for me too!) and got supplies together to make some vegetable for DS's kindergarten class. Hopefully, I get time to finish that project. But I digress. Hope everyone had a good day!

I finished four more pages. Actually it was 5, but one doesn't count. It was so hideous I broke my own rule and redid it.

In case your wondering bright green stipes on a Buzz lightyear page do NOT look good even if they do match the green on Buzz's space suit. :rotfl2:

I went to a 4 hour crop on friday night and did 11 pages - grand total so far this month is 53. WOW i cant beleive I have dont that much. I tend to work in 2 page spreads so its that much easier. My goal of having Disney totally scrapped by the end of the month now seems like a possibility. :banana:

If it hadn't been midnight (and way past my bedtime) I would have proofread my last post. Yikes! Anyway, the 9 I got done yesterday brought my total up to 60. That other stuff was just confusing. Sorry. :rolleyes2

I am up to 73 pages. :cheer2: I think that is an all time high for me. Thanks for the motivation. I have finished scrapping the pictures from Disney. Now I have a few pages to do that have maps and such on them. And a couple of the professional pics we had taken. I was thinking of putting DS birthday pictures in there since that is when he found out about the trip(day before we left)

I did 24 pages over the weekend. I have a total of 38 so far this month. Not to shabby.

I completed my DC trip album, I hope to finish my 2001 Disney trip album this coming weekend.

I got 7 more done tonight! :yay: I'm into 2006 for my DD and I'm about to start her portion of the Disney trip! I'm going to try to get it done by the 25th. Of course, I'll keep you all posted.

Updated! :cool1:

Remember only a few more days left to report for this month! I will be doing the final counts on Thursday night!

13 More for me today. DD's Disney is done! :cool1: Phew. I'm actually almost to Valentine's Day now.

Last chance ladies! I will tally on Thursday evening so please report your pages by 5 pm EST! Who will it be this month???? :cheer2:

I dont think I will get to scrap tomorrow but I am up to 97 pages. That is a record for me. :cloud9:

This challenge is officially closed for the month! Thank you all for participating and congratulations to Kathy!!!

Wowie! Great job everyone! Just think how many memories have been preserved this month. We all did a great job. :cool1:

hey, i'm late :teeth: nothing new

i did complete the 'base' of about 22 pages this month, but never got back to get the final embellishments and journaling done. never felt right claiming those pages as 'done' but that's my first priority for June!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter