May 2006 Challenge Thread

Discussion in 'Scrapbooking' started by scraphappy92, May 1, 2006.

1. scraphappy92

scraphappy92 Mouseketeer<br><font color=deeppink>Give me Kenny

So who's in for this month? What kind of projects are you working on and hoping to complete?

I would love to have summer 2005 scrapped by the end of the month. Also would like to start our Disney trip from December 2005, or at least order the pictures!

Happy scrapping ladies!

NOTE: Due to vacation this month's challenge will end on May 25th! I can get the prize in the mail before we leave on the 26th then!

PrincessNancy96 - 7
    jennyL
    Mickster - 80
    Jessie's Girl
    saucymb - 10
    Honeybehr1 - 97
    scrappinmom - 20
    susan0326
    scraphappy92 - 31
    StitchIsOurHero
    tiggerfan6 - 4
    ohMom
    laura&fam - 11
    cobbler - 38
    Queenie - 15
    wuv tigger - 47

And the winner is HONEYBEHR1 (Kathy) Congratulations!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. PrincessNancy96

PrincessNancy96 Scrapbook Mom Moderator

I'm in!!

Let's see.. I would like to get our August 2005 Disney trip done... I need to get some more of my kids pictures scrapped.. I need to help DD scrap her pages for her 4-H scrapbook exhibit.. She does the work, I just supervise!
    I need to finish the Baby Swap and than start working on my elements for 2 other swaps...

4. jennyL

jennyL <font color=00cc00>Jon Bon Jovi. Ohh La La!<br><fo

OK count me in. I'm bound and determined to start my wedding album and then one for the new house we are building plus work on my year in review album for the year. We'll see ho wmuch actually gets done but thats my plan.

5. Mickster

Mickster <font color=darkorchid>Swapaholics Unite!<br><font

I'd like to join to, if I could. I've never participated before. Anything special I need to know?

I'm working on my DS 5th year album and my DD 2nd year album both with a WDW trip.

6. Jessie's Girl

Jessie's Girl Earning My Ears

I'd like to join too. This is my first post, but been reading for awhile now. Just came back from the World so I need to work on my pictures.

7. saucymb

saucymb Mouseketeer<br><font color=teal>I am an organizing

Okay, I'm in! (crossing fingers) I took April off since the baby was so young, but I'm ready to jump back in now! I plan to scrap through the end of 2003 this month, which will include trips to Disneyland/California Adventure, Italy & France for a work trip, our "mini-moon" to WDW which was DH's first trip, and Thanksgiving/Christmas pictures from that year.

Here's hoping I can get this done! In fact, I'm pulling out my stuff right this second and starting on California Adventure!

8. Honeybehr1

Honeybehr1 Mouseketeer<br><font color=red>Hey I was a newlywe

Count me in. I did 4 pages today. I am hoping to finish up the Disney October 2005 trip. I can say I am getting tired of doing it. I have been working on it since Nov.

I am also working on organizing and cropping the professinal pictures I have taken of the kids. I have an album for each son and a family album for any picture that I have taken of both of them together.

9. scrappinmom

scrappinmom Still Tagless.......

10. susan0326

susan0326 Mouseketeer

:wave2: I'd like to participate. I started and completed a huge scrapbook this weekend for my pastor's 15th anniversary. It got me inspired to get back on my own books. We went to WDW in March and I need to work on that book and about 10 other ones. :guilty:

How do these work? Do we just post when we've completed pages?

I'm new to the scrapbooking board, but not new to disboards. I'm happy to find a place where we have both scrapbooking and disney in common. I've enjoyed looking at everyone's layouts and reading posts from y'all!

Susan

11. scraphappy92

Welcome everyone!

Ladies, do you mind if I end the challenge for May on May 25th? We leave for vacation on the 26th and I would like to get the winner's gift out before we depart...I won't be back online until June 5! Maybe we can just carry any pages over from the 26 on to June??? Thoughts, ideas?

Jessie's Girl- are you a RS fan? Just curious! :cool1:

12. StitchIsOurHero

StitchIsOurHero <font color=red>I was smart enough to marry a DH w

Really, really I'm in this month! I've got to redeem the whopping 0 I got last month! I need to scrap our October 2005 trip and catch up on our family albums. :thumbsup2

13. tiggerfan6

tiggerfan6 Wishing upon a star

HI I wouldlike to join :wave2: :wave2: too, are there things that we need to do ... post everytime we complete a page? I am working on my son's baby's album, he is 20 months old in the album and he's 2 1/2 now. But I would like to scrap up to his 2nd birthday and then start his sister's who is turning 10 months old. I will say that I been doing more lately but I think it helps when you have support from friends :grouphug: .
    Erica

14. ohMom

ohMom Kids Get Arthritis Too! Moderator

me too -- i'm hoping to finish our 11/05 DCL book

15. laura&fam

laura&fam we must never, never doubt what no one is sure abo

I fell miserably short of my goal last month to finish scrapbooking our trip from November, so I guess I'll try it again this month.

I am glad to hear that I'm not the only one who can turn a seven day vacation into a 100 page album though!

I say end the month on the 25th if that works best for you - maybe a short month will inspire us to do more sooner.

16. cobbler

cobbler <br><font color=blue>Tag #1: (Under Construction:

I am in!!! I did 6 pages last night.

I would like to finish my DC trip, my Great Wolf Lodge trip and my 2001 Disney trip (only about 6 pages left in that one).

17. PrincessNancy96

I say the 25th of the month to end is good.. School ends the 26th... Memorial Day weekend.. than my DS 9 will be 10 on the 29th.. so it would work great for me to end early...

BTW, I'm on the books.. I have 2 pages done.. My DH is away on business starting tonight so I plan to scrap while he is gone...

18. scraphappy92

Updated to here!

19. Mickey&JoshNut

Mickey&JoshNut <font color=purple>It's not nice to distract the c

Is there anything special you have to do to register for this month's challenge????

I've never done one of these...so I'm hoping it will get me motivated to get my scrapbooks done...afterall this Saturday is National scrapbook day and I plan on scrapping the whole day!!!!!

So please....count me in!!!

20. PrincessNancy96

Scraphappy92
    You missed my numbers or our posts crossed.. I have 2 on the books and working on some today!!! Thanks a bunch!!!

21. Honeybehr1

Honeybehr1 Mouseketeer<br><font color=red>Hey I was a newlywe

I have been on a roll here - 20 pages so far. I got 12 done last night alone. My CM rep is also having a challenge of 1 page a day for the month. So I need to do at least a page a day.