May 2, 2015 Disney Fantasy 7 Night Eastern Caribbean!!! °o°

stormys

Mouseketeer
May 2, 2015 Disney Fantasy
7 Night Eastern Caribbean

10415691_769057729792761_929832391204592282_n_zpseb0b1004.jpg

Hello everybody! It’s exactly 10 months before embarkation day for our Fantasy Cruise (May 2nd, 2015) :cool1:.
We would love to make new friends before the trip.

Later we will vote for a closing date for the FE list and also, if we have too many members,
we will vote if the list is divided in smaller groups or we keep it as is.

Please join us! First time cruisers, feel free to ask whatever you want!

Itinerary

DCL-CaribbeanFantasy_zps1c2e4631.jpg

7-Night Eastern Caribbean Cruise on Disney Fantasy - Itinerary B
May 2 to May 9 
Disney Fantasy

Saturday, May 2nd, 2015 - Port Canaveral, Florida
Sunday, May 3rd, 2015 - At Sea
Monday, May 4th, 2015 - At Sea
Tuesday, May 5th, 2015 - St. Thomas/St. John, U.S. Virgin Islands
Wednesday, May 6th, 2015 - San Juan, Puerto Rico
Thursday, May 7th, 2015 - At Sea
Friday, May 8th, 2015 - Castaway Cay
Saturday, May 9th, 2015 - Port Canaveral, Florida

I have added your thread to the cruise meet list pixiedust:
Have a great cruise!

:wave2: M name is Shawna and I am so excited to start planning! We have 8 people in our party but only 3 at this time are going for sure. The rest have to make sure they can get time off from school/work and that they can save enough money in the next year. This is my mom and my second cruise. The rest are new to Disney cruising. We are so excited to show them around. My brother is the other person who will be coming for sure. He is graduating from medical school and this is our celebration. My brother's girlfriend, my uncle, his fiance and my cousin are all hoping to join also. Only 395 days!! :cool1:

This will be my first Disney cruise and I am so excited! I can't hardly wait for this trip!

Luckily for me I have 8 nights at WDW in July and 5 nights at DL in August to help hold me over until May 2015.

I am hoping to maybe squeeze one more WDW trip in before my AP expires next February!

Anyhow, there will be me, my partner and a good friend of ours cruising!

Hi all! Friends of ours just booked this cruise while on the Fantasy last week... so we've changed our 4 night cruise on the Dream to a 7 night cruise on the Fantasy!

We'll be in Cabin #7614 with Second Seating for dinner. This will be our 5th cruise, finally making us Gold Castaway Club members!

Our kids will be 15, 9 and 8 at the time of the trip.

I look forward to getting to know you all over the next 50 weeks!

CY

We got off Fantasy a week ago and booked our 2nd one exact same week for next year since it works for us. It will again be me, DH and DD (5.5 at time of sailing)

Hi Everyone!
This is our first post on DISBoards! We joined because as I was doing research for this cruise I found out about FEs and decorating the doors etc... So I couldn't wait to learn more. My boyfriend (DBF? Is that a real abbreviation? Haha) and I created this joint account so we can plan, research, and get tips from the real experts!

Just some info about us.... We are from CA, are DLR annual pass holders, and avid pin traders. This is my first cruise and my boyfriend's 4th cruise and 3rd Disney cruise. I have no idea what to expect but I'm looking forward to the trip immensely! At this point we plan on going to WDW before or after the cruise (maybe even both)!

Looking forward to participating in the FE exchange!

This thread is only for the cruise meets. If you want to join in the FE (Fish Extender) group for this cruise, please follow this link. :)
Thanks stormys! I'm all straightened out now! Sorry for the confusion and to clutter this thread!

We're looking forward to the cruise meet up too! As I understand it that usually happens a few hours after boarding, right?

To all who come to this thread, Welcome!

Later we will vote for a closing date for the FE list and also, if we have too many members,
we will vote if the list is divided in smaller groups or we keep it as is.

Please join us! First time cruisers, feel free to ask whatever you want!​
[/SIZE]

So excited for 291 days from now! :dumbo:

Just wanted to spread some cheer on *another* monday when we are all dreaming of Disney!

disney-cruise-front.jpg

Disclaimer - this image is not mine, it is just super cute and worth sharing!

Hello, all! I am new to all of this (which is why I don't have any fancy graphics with cool countdowns...I still need to figure out how to do that!) After lots of begging, my husband allowed me to book the cruise with the understanding he still might want to cancel as time gets closer. He isn't quite as set on the idea of a cruise, but I am hoping he will come around! We had a great time in 2013 at WDW and in 2014 in DL. 2015 I am hoping is the year of the cruise! Maybe in 2016 I can convince him to do Aulani!

Looking forward to meeting everyone in paradise though!

Hi! I'm pretty sure we are changing our cruise to this one! It will be myself, DH, DD 6, DD 5, and DS 23 months at time of sailing. I have been trying to talk the hubby into a disney cruise for years, and we are so excited to be on the fantasy!

Has anyone ever cruised this time of year? Just curious if it's rainy season, etc. we officially put our deposit down! SO excited......I think we may surprise the kids at the last minute.

Our prior Dream cruises were this time of year. The weather is beautiful.

We ran into rain one day, towards the end of a day, on Castaway Cay... but otherwise, whenever we were in ports, the weather was beautiful.

When we're at sea... the captain will get the ship into a position or spot (if possible) to avoid poor weather.

I'd say that the late April to early May time is a great season to cruise!

CY

We are planning on surprising our kids at the last minute too! When we went to WDW 2 yrs ago we didn't tell them until we were waiting at our gate at the airport. Earlier this year when we went to DL we didn't tell them that grandma was joining us until they walked into the hotel & she was waiting in the room. We haven't worked out our ruse for the cruise yet but we may just tell them we are going to FL to go to the beach. So much fun!

Hi all!
I have booked this cruise for my family of 4 (myself, hubby, and 2 boys age 8 & 5). We are very excited! I would love to join your FE group. I don't have 10 posts to PM yet though. Looking forward to a fun cruise.

Angie Dawson :yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter