May 2, 2015 Disney Fantasy 7 Night Eastern Caribbean!!! °o°

Hi everyone!

Add us to the list! We are booked for cabins 6058 and 6060. I am traveling with my husband, two sons (5&8 at sailing) and my Dad!

This will be our 5th Disney Cruise, second on the Fantasy. :-)

Hi everyone, this will be our 3rd disney cruise. We cruised in 2000 and 2001 on the magic with our oldest when he was younger. We are sailing with our youngest this time since our oldest is in college. I would like to be included in the fe. Also need information on how it works and stuff. Our stateroom is 10076. Thanks Andrea.

Hello! We just booked this cruise while on the Magic southern Caribbean cruise last week. I already can't wait for this next one! It's just my husband and me. This will be cruise #11 (platinum, finally!)

K

This cruise will be the fourth Disney Cruise for me and my husband, the first one without my son who by the way is not a happy camper. We are celebrating our 25th anniversary. I would be interested in finding out about the FE. I just cannot get the hang of this DIS Board. Everytime I try and send a message it says I have to have 10 sent before I can.

Would appreciate any help.
Thanks, Carole

Hi Carole...

Welcome to the group! If you'd be interested in joining the Fish Extender list, please let me know.

For the Fish Extender... we need the following information:

• Family Name
  • First Names of All Participants
  • Cabin/Stateroom Number
  • Any Allergies
  • Favorite Things (Disney Characters, etc)

Once you provide all that information, I will add you to our Fish Extender list.

As we get closer to the sailing date, we will email out the final list to all participants... so if you want to provide an email address, you can either do that now, or as the sail date approaches.

Welcome to the group!

If you've got any questions... please let us all know!

CY

This will be my daughter Katelyn (13) and my 3rd Disney cruise, the last 2 years on the Dream and now we can't wait for the 7 night on the Fantasy.

Hello Everyone ~ just booked this cruise to celebrate our anniversary. Just DH and me.

Would love to be part of the fish extender group.

John and Carol Vassallo
John loves Darth Vader :darth: and I am a huge Tinkerbell :tink: and Cinderalla princess: fan.

We have a gty cabin at this point. Will post our cabin number when it's assigned.

Looking forward to a great trip!!!!

Hi Tinkerella!

I've added your names to the list. Welcome to the group!

We look forward to meeting you in 26 weeks!

CY

Thanks ty_n_cy ~ appreciate you adding us to the list.

AladdinsPrincess and boop53 ~ glad to hear there are other "couples only" sailing on this cruise. We are mid 50's.

I am a huge Disney fan and just love being immersed in all things Disney and never feel out of place being on a Disney cruise without children.

I will be going on the cruise with my dad (jpeppers), I am already on fish extender list. I just want to be part of this disscusion.

Unfortunately, posts have been removed from a number of Cruise Meets threads including this one.

PLEASE review the Cruise Meet Policy regarding Cruise Meet and Fish Extender programs. - http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3353477

Links to Cruise Meet discussion/Fish Extenders other than those on the DIS may not be posted or offered by any other means (PM, email, "search" directions).

Cruise Meet threads are doing just fine still managing meet and FE discussions right here on the DIS as they have since FE began (also here on the DIS).

FE organizers generally need to know how many people (adults/children) are participating in each cabin with child ages for age appropriate gift giving. Other information you would like to share such as names, allergies, favorite characters, etc. is up to you. Other personal information is not really necessary. Those organizing FEs typically ask for the information to be posted in the meet thread or sent to them via PM. If no one comes forward to organize a FE for this cruise, perhaps someone can start that right in this thread.

DISboards Fish-Extender Basics

Enjoy!

Thanks in advance for your cooperation.

My DH, DD5 and DD3 and I will all be sailing with y'all. We'd like to join the FE group but the previous post now has me confused on whether we have an actual FE group going?

Hi mulberrybush...

Yes, we have an active Fish Extender program going.

As was mentioned in the post above, they've limited external links. That's the only thing that's changed.

We'd love to have you join our group.

I will need the following information so that you can join and we can provide you with the current 'roster' of participants:

Family Name
Cabin Numbers
Names and Ages of Group
Any Allergies
Favorite Characters and/or Other Things
Email Address

If you aren't comfortable putting your email address on here, you can private message me your email address, so it stays private.

Thanks and welcome!

CY

Hi all!
I surprised my famy of 7 with this Cruise for Christmas as well as WDW! We are very excited!
We want to join the FE exchange. I am confused about where to post info. There is this meet thread, another thread about the FE and a FB group. Is one more official?
Also, we're a large group and staying in three rooms. Do people/groups usually do it as one FE for 7 or 3 separate ones for each room? Just not sure what the norm is!
Here is our info:
Wiley Family
Room 6038: Julie 32, Olivia 5
Room 6040: Chris 28, Natalie 27, Luke 2
Room 6552: Alan 58, Susan 57

Thanks! Looking forward to the cruising with you all
Julie

Hi Julie...

I can add all this to the Fish Extender list for you.

I see you've got 2 posts, so I'm not sure if you'll be able to send me a private message or not.

If you'd like to email me (charlesyoung04 @ aol.com - no spaces, obviously), I can get you a copy of the official Fish Extender list.

In the mean time, I'll add your family to the list!

Welcome!

CY

Hello! We just booked this cruise while on the Magic southern Caribbean cruise last week. I already can't wait for this next one! It's just my husband and me. This will be cruise #11 (platinum, finally!)

K

Hooray! We are going with 3 adult couples - my wife and I, my brother in law and his wife, and my mother in law and her boyfriend. We are all very much looking forward to our first Disney cruise.

This is my fourth Disney cruise. First time without the kids who think they are too old. I hope I am not bringing bad luck. I have only made it to Castaway Cay on one of three previous cruises. Winds and a strange diversion to Grand Turk.

Hello group!

My DH and I will be sailing the Fantasy with you!! This is our 7th cruise with Disney and will complete our "grand slam" of ships. So glad we discovered that we like crusin' --- We are an "older" couple - no kids.

Would also like to join the FE group. My DH loves finding surprises at our door. :rotfl2::rotfl2: I will send a pm to the group organizer.

Has anyone made port adventure plans yet? We did ours over the weekend. Looks like is going to be a fun time!!!!

Just checking to see if my new avatar is showing up!!!
That is Mike VI - the best college mascot around!! Isn't he a grand? We had snow a couple of years back and he loved it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter