May 16th, 2013 - 3 Night Dream

Hey Rich, I forgot to tell you, please PM 5spens your stateroom number. The others will need it to deliver their gifts.

You might want to PM me the room number as Rich will need 10 posts to be able to do so! It took me a bit to get those 10 posts done! :rolleyes1

Thanks for the heads up, Rich!!!! Looking forward to hopefully meeting everyone as well!! :)

Less than 2 weeks!!! Finishing up our Fish Extenders. Phew. I am NO seamstress.

hey Kathy, i sent you a PM yesterday. You didn't get it? I'll send it again.

Got it!!! Thanks! I have added Rich's stateroom number to the spreadsheet.

If everyone could please follow the link I previously sent via PM, you can now see ALL of the stateroom numbers!!

Thanks so much!!! :)

Did we ever decide if we are doing cabin gifts or individual gifts? Just trying to plan!

@Kayla,

I think we decided on cabin gifts. I know mine might seem more like individual gifts at times. :confused3 But I went more for a general, overall treat for the most part.

That might seem more confusing...

However you would like to do your treats I am sure would be more than fine with everyone. ::yes:: I think everyone is just excited to participate however they can!!! I hope that helps!

Explained everything to Meemaw (Linda) yesterday and she is SOOOO excited!!! :banana:

I am doing similar to bmgrant, with something extra for the kids. Speaking of which, what are your children's favorite Disney/Marvel characters? Or, for that matter, any character? Would go a long way to making someone special for them?

I am doing similar to bmgrant, with something extra for the kids. Speaking of which, what are your children's favorite Disney/Marvel characters? Or, for that matter, any character? Would go a long way to making someone special for them?

My kids' are.... Blake-pirates, Drew- buzz or goofy, Lexi-princess, doc mcstuffins or Minnie.

If you would like, I can add a column to the spreadsheet for this. Unfortunately, most have already worked on their items but if it helps you (and anyone else) I will happily enter the info!!!! :goodvibes I do believe that we may have some portion of our group that has already left home...

I have added a favorite character column so jot me some characters here and I will enter them ASAP!!!

Thanks, everyone!!!! I have entered all character info into the spreadsheet! :)

@Steven, Could you, or Rich, let me know favorite characters to fill in for Emily & Kailey in case someone else needs that info as well? Thanks so much! ::yes::

@khardy---I guess those who were BTB cruising or spending a week at WDW before the cruise were posters prior to our FE group. And boy am I jealous of them (and YOU) for getting to head to sunny Florida before us!!! It has been rainy here off and on for almost 2 weeks. And it is supposed to rain the rest of this week. YUCK. :sad:

So, who is all packed and ready to go???? :rotfl:

I just sent Rich an email to respond. I'm not sure what they like, but I bet you your glass slipper that Emily loves princesses, probably Rapunzel and Cinderella. Kailey probably likes Minnie Mouse. Either I or Rich will post soon.

@Kathy, when are you leaving? We are leaving Tuesday afternoon. I thought I was leaving early, but I guess you and I are the last to leave. :(

Only 7 more days for us!!!! WOO HOO!!!:banana:

I just sent Rich an email to respond. I'm not sure what they like, but I bet you your glass slipper that Emily loves princesses, probably Rapunzel and Cinderella. Kailey probably likes Minnie Mouse. Either I or Rich will post soon.

@Kathy, when are you leaving? We are leaving Tuesday afternoon. I thought I was leaving early, but I guess you and I are the last to leave. :(

Only 7 more days for us!!!! WOO HOO!!!:banana:

We aren't leaving until Wednesday around lunch time. We power drive down the coast. With a teenager still in school we had to minimize the time we would be traveling. But we have 4 licensed drivers in the van so we can switch out for breaks. We've driven this route 8 times before (16 if you count both directions :bitelip: ) so it's old hat by now. Take I-95 and head SOUTH FOR-EV-ER!!!!!

Matthew-cars, Tangled-Flynn

Zachary-Mickey Mouse (and even though his dad doesn't like this part he loves Sofia the first and Doc McStuffins-I guess to girlie, lol. That's ok I always wanted a girl ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter