May 16th, 2013 - 3 Night Dream

bmgrant said:
Well I am almost at my 10 posts, so I should be able to pm you soon. I agree with the Sunday deadline, cause I would like to know so I can start putting tags together. It's going to be quite busy at my work in the coming weeks as we celebrate nurses' week.

This 10 post thing is silly.

Did we decide if we should do one gift per family or one gift per family per day. I am thinking since so short notice maybe just one gift per stateroom, but whatever is decided I'll do
Katrina

I agree I really am doing this for the kids. I am fine not getting anything but again what ever we decide I am fine just glad we are doing it
Katrina

Did we decide if we should do one gift per family or one gift per family per day. I am thinking since so short notice maybe just one gift per stateroom, but whatever is decided I'll do
Katrina

LOL, you'll get to your 10 post requirement pretty soon.

I think we are doing one gift per stateroom for each night. But I think it's really up to you. I know 5spens and I are doing it each night.

We are currently at 7 cabins participating.

That works out to 23 people total--- 17 adults and 6 children.
Boys = ages 13, 6, and 1 pirate:
Girls= ages 6, 6, & 4.5 :cheer2:

Just to give you an idea of age ranges while thinking/working on your treats. pixiedust:

Now at 8 cabins participating.

27 people total---19 adults and 8 children.

3 boys--- 13, 6 and 1 :banana:

5 girls--- 6, 6, 4.5, 4.5, and 2 :cool1:

I will give anyone else until Sunday midnight Eastern time (we are in central VA) to send me a message wanting to participate. Look for finalized info at that time or first thing Monday morning!!!

Thanks!!! :earsboy:

We might be interested in FE - we will have a total of 8 adults, in 4 cabins. Would it be possible to extend the deadline until tomorrow evening, Monday, April 29, so I may confirm with the other parties in my group? Thanks!! :cool1:

We might be interested in FE - we will have a total of 8 adults, in 4 cabins. Would it be possible to extend the deadline until tomorrow evening, Monday, April 29, so I may confirm with the other parties in my group? Thanks!! :cool1:

Hi MariaTia, I don't mind the extension. I already sent word to 5spens on my opinion. The more the merrier. Besides, I haven't started making / buying anything yet. :scared1: Would love to have you included.

@MariaTia We are more than happy to wait to hear from you!!! :yay:

The earlier you could let us know the better, by 11:00 pm ET zone at the latest, as I can forward the list when I hear from you, and maybe some in the group will be able to even get some work/shopping done tonight as well. :cool1:

We are currently at 32 people and 9 staterooms. If your group does decide to participate, that could finalize our numbers at 40 people and 13 staterooms.

Thanks!!!!:goodvibes

I did not hear from anyone else via the boards or private message, so the FE group, that I am organizing, stands as it is, and is now closed. Thanks!!! popcorn::

So it's 32 people and 9 staterooms!!!! Look for a private message with a link to the list/spreadsheet! :wizard:

I cannot wait for the cruise! It has turned a tad chilly and very rainy in VA so warm weather is calling me!!! ::yes::

:thumbsup2

I was worried about not having enough time to get all the FE gifts completed, but now, I'm more worried about space in my luggage! Anyone else with this concern?:eek:

Yes... I was just thinking about that. I just figured I will only let my husband bring two outfits. Ha Ha!

Yes... I was just thinking about that. I just figured I will only let my husband bring two outfits. Ha Ha!

sooo, that would be his itsy bitsy, teenie weenie, yellow polka dot bikini and....a nice sports coat for Remy's?

:rotfl2:

sooo, that would be his itsy bitsy, teenie weenie, yellow polka dot bikini and....a nice sports coat for Remy's?

:rotfl2:

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Too funny!!!! No worries about my hubby in an itsy, bitsy, teenie, weenie, yellow polka dot anything. Not only would it scare the small children (not to mention scaring my poor DH himself), I do happen to have 4 other adult size bodies to strap back packs on or throw tote bags over.

And if I make the oldest leave all her extra pairs of shoes at home there will be PLENTY of room in her suitcase!!!

Hi everyone!

We are booked on this sailing. This will be our second DCL cruise (first one also on the Dream). We will be traveling with Steven888's family.

Me: Rich
DW: Yin
DD: Emily (4.5)
DD: Kailey (1.5)

Looking forward to the cruise and to meet the DISBoards family on the cruise!

Hey Rich, I forgot to tell you, please PM 5spens your stateroom number. The others will need it to deliver their gifts.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter