May 14, 2012 - Va-moose-ing to Vancouver!

A Litle Pixie Dust

"Mom..when I grow up..I don't want to be a Princes
Here's Who's cruising:

*Dis name: A Litle Pixie Dust
Names of travelling (ages of kids too): Des, Richard & Tori (15)
Cabin Number: 7620
Early/Late dining: Late
FE? Yes

*Dis name: Rillsung
Names of travelling (ages of kids too): Terri (me) Steve (DH), Sydney (DD5), Elizabeth (DD2), Hailey (4.5mo )
Cabin Number: 7039
Early/Late dining: Probably early
FE? (Yes/No) Yes
Celebrating: DH's 40th birthday

Dis name: NA
Names of travelling: Brian and Judy (Rillsung's FIL and MIL)
Cabin Number: 7124
Early/Late dining: early
FE? Yes
Secret Mickey Interest? No

*Disname: spark21
Name of person(s) participating: Mark (28), Erica (24)
Cabin: 2612
Dining Early
FE: Yes

*Dis name: bbangel
Names of travelling (ages of kids too): Megan (me) and Shirley (mom)
Cabin Number: 2546
FE? (Yes/No): Yes
Celebrating: my mom's 65th birthday is May 19!

Dis name:SB in KY
Names of travelling (ages of kids too): Sara, DH, DD (24) and DD (22)
Cabin Number: 6100 & 2082
FE? (Yes/No) No
Celebrating: DD's college graduation (and the end of college tuition for mom and dad )

*Dis name: Lovebug Eeyore
Names of travelling (ages of kids too): Bob DH, Patty,
Cabin Number: 6083
FE? Yes

*Dis name: Lovebug Eeyore
Names of travelling (ages of kids too): Wilma (Oma),
Cabin Number: 6081
Early/Late dining: late
FE? Yes

*Dis name: Goofy Adpi
Names of travelling (ages of kids too): Laura
Cabin Number: 6631
FE? Yes

*Dis name: tomoyo
Names of travelling: Kari and Austin
Cabin Number: 6637
Early/Late dining: Early
FE? (Yes/No): Yes
Celebrating: anniversary

*Dis name: penguinaddict
Names of travelling (ages of kids too): Lori (me) and Bryce (DH); Hannah (DD 13) and Skyler (DS 7)
Cabin Number: 2577
FE? (Yes/No): No
Celebrating: Wedding Anniversary, Hannah and Skyler's birthdays

*Dis name: OneKindMan
Names of travelling (ages of kids too): Steve, Joey(27 going on 8), Danny (25 going on 15)
Cabin Number: 6516
FE? (Yes/No) Yes
Celebrating: The Joy of Life!

Janice(me)
Tammy(sister)
Disneyana(niece-12 years old)
cabin- 6614
Late dining
FE- Yes

*Your Dis name: disneymom3430
Names in stateroom (ages of kids too): Linda(me), Wayne(DH), Brittany(18) and Lauren(12)
Cabin Number: 2133
FE? (Yes/No) Yes
Celebrating: My 46th Birthday

*Your Disname: SonjaLeigh
traveling with DS 22, DD 19 ... Scott and Tara
cabin: GTY
early if possible but says only late available (crossing my fingers)
fe: yes yes yes yes yes
celebrating: stress release, just love disney cruises and every second with my kids!

*DIS name: Cheryl N. WI
Names of travelling (ages of kids too): Cheryl, Al (DH), Rachel (DD18)
Cabin Number: GTY
FE? No
Celebrating: Rachel's 18th birthday is May 10th

We are:
lozzypop (Laura)
DD (Sarah)
Cabin# 2096
Early Dining
FE: No
Celebrating DD's 10th birthday on the 15th

Also travelling with Grandma & Poppa (my Mom & step-Dad)

*Dis name: ColleenP
Names of travelling (ages of kids too): Colleen (52), Tre (8)
Cabin Number: 6089
FE? Yes

*Name: Sheila
Names of travelling (ages of kids too): Sheila (51), Joey (7), Jayden (6)
Cabin: 6087
FE? Yes

Dis name: canadamomof3
Names of travelling (ages of kids too): Ryan (30) Diane (26) Jacob (6) Adam (4) Abby (3), Uncle Aaron (20) and Grandma (Michele) (49)
Cabin Number: 2000 and 2002
FE? (Yes/No) No
Celebrating: having fun

**FE is closed - 13 cabins participating officially - 2 additional cabins in blue if you can!
Meet and Greet - 3PM - May 14th in the Promenade Lounge - come meet your fellow Disers!

Although just in hold status right now, we are definitely booking this one. This will be my first Disney cruise and my BF first cruise period. Very excited!

Although just in hold status right now, we are definitely booking this one. This will be my first Disney cruise and my BF first cruise period. Very excited!

Welcome! How exciting.... you will have a great time. This will be my 9th Disney Cruise. If you have any questions..just let me know.

Hi there,
This will be our first Disney cruise and the first vacation for our family of 4. My second baby is still not out yet (I'm due in mid June), and I'm already planning our first family vacation as a family of 4 :lovestruc My oldest DD will be 5 by then. I'm really excited as I tried really hard to get a Disney cruise this time and tie in with a pre-cruise Hawaii trip. :yay:

Can't wait to meet everyone!

Hi there,
This will be our first Disney cruise and the first vacation for our family of 4. My second baby is still not out yet (I'm due in mid June), and I'm already planning our first family vacation as a family of 4 :lovestruc My oldest DD will be 5 by then. I'm really excited as I tried really hard to get a Disney cruise this time and tie in with a pre-cruise Hawaii trip. :yay:

Can't wait to meet everyone!

Welcome! Congrats on the new little one! If you have any questions - just let us know.

Hello everyone! We are also doing this cruise and the first Alaska cruise :) This will be our second and third cruises lol.

Hi this will be our first cruise! We were booked for another cruise but decided to swap our Caribbean cruise for this one. :cool1::banana:

It may turn into a big trip. We want to do 3-4 days in LA before the cruise. Then a couple of days in Vancouver and we are debating about renting a car and driving to Calgary. We can fly a red eye direct home to Halifax for $70 less a person. THat would cover some of our car rental and my DH and DD can see the Rockies and Banff and my hometown Calgary.

Hello everyone! We are also doing this cruise and the first Alaska cruise :) This will be our second and third cruises lol.

So excited to cruise with you again!

Hi this will be our first cruise! We were booked for another cruise but decided to swap our Caribbean cruise for this one. :cool1::banana:

It may turn into a big trip. We want to do 3-4 days in LA before the cruise. Then a couple of days in Vancouver and we are debating about renting a car and driving to Calgary. We can fly a red eye direct home to Halifax for $70 less a person. THat would cover some of our car rental and my DH and DD can see the Rockies and Banff and my hometown Calgary.

Welcome! Sounds like a great trip!

Hello! :wave2:

DH, DD10, DS8, and I have been waiting a long time for this cruise to open up! We can't wait to sail under the Golden Gate Bridge next year!! :banana:

We've been on the Disney Magic twice, but this will be our first time on the Wonder. Looking forward to getting to know everyone! :thumbsup2

Hello! :wave2:

DH, DD10, DS8, and I have been waiting a long time for this cruise to open up! We can't wait to sail under the Golden Gate Bridge next year!! :banana:

We've been on the Disney Magic twice, but this will be our first time on the Wonder. Looking forward to getting to know everyone! :thumbsup2

Booked! (Staterooms are going fast.) Can't wait. :thumbsup2

Welcome Welcome Welcome!

So happy to have you with us!

Des I was really excited to see that you had booked the same 2 B2B as we did! This is going to be fun :)

I've booked this cruise for my mom's 65th birthday! I can hardly wait! She is so excited as this is her first Disney cruise. I was on a three day Wonder in 2008 so I'm looking forward to being back on board.

I'm trying to talk my sister and her family into joining us as it would make my mom's day even more special.

We will definately be doing a few days in Anaheim prior to the cruise. Can't go all that way and not do DL!

If anyone has any Vancouver questions I will do my best to answer :)

Oh, and I have a fish extender from the last cruise. Is anyone up for a doing the FE thing?

Not sure how I'm going to last the year of waiting...

I've booked this cruise for my mom's 65th birthday! I can hardly wait! She is so excited as this is her first Disney cruise. I was on a three day Wonder in 2008 so I'm looking forward to being back on board.

I'm trying to talk my sister and her family into joining us as it would make my mom's day even more special.

We will definately be doing a few days in Anaheim prior to the cruise. Can't go all that way and not do DL!

If anyone has any Vancouver questions I will do my best to answer :)

Oh, and I have a fish extender from the last cruise. Is anyone up for a doing the FE thing?

Not sure how I'm going to last the year of waiting...

Welcome! We're looking forward to a year of planning :) The only cruise we went on, the Panama Canal Repo in 2008, we booked in May and left in August. I didn't understand how the group had so much planned but I think I do now :)

Welcome! We're looking forward to a year of planning :) The only cruise we went on, the Panama Canal Repo in 2008, we booked in May and left in August. I didn't understand how the group had so much planned but I think I do now :)

Thanks! I took a look at the thread for this year's LA - Vancouver cruise and holy cow did they do a lot of planning! Not sure if we will live up to that but I look forward to trying :goodvibes

Thanks! I took a look at the thread for this year's LA - Vancouver cruise and holy cow did they do a lot of planning! Not sure if we will live up to that but I look forward to trying :goodvibes

I couldn't believe all the planning they did. The nice thing is that I think there will be some good trip reports coming out of that group. I am eagerly waiting to read them.

Most of the cruises I have been on definitely do a lot of planning. I am looking forward to it - the planning is part of the fun!

I am going to update the first page with your info if you want to add it.

Please PM me the following (please put this cruise in the subject title)

Dis name:
Names of travelling (ages of kids too):
Cabin Number:
Early/Late dining:
FE? (Yes/No)
Secret Mickey Interest? (Yes/No) (We will starting collecting final SM RSVP closer to the cruise)
Celebrating:

Thanks!

I couldn't believe all the planning they did. The nice thing is that I think there will be some good trip reports coming out of that group. I am eagerly waiting to read them.

I'm going to have to look it up! We were just checking out the excursions and boy do they have a lot listed! I'm glad we get a year to plan ::yes::

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter