May 12, 2013- Disney Dream- Setting Sail on Mother's Day!

Has anyone with the first name Heather recently tried to join our Facebook group. I messaged them on facebook but got no response back. JUst let me know on here and I will accept the request to join.

Yes that was me that sent the request:)

Has anyone with the first name Heather recently tried to join our Facebook group. I messaged them on facebook but got no response back. JUst let me know on here and I will accept the request to join.

Hi. Can you tell me how I participate in the FE? Thanks.

P.s I'm heather:cool1:

90-days-to-go.png

We are working on FE gifts already. We are really excited!!!
My parents are working on theirs also!!:cool1:

I have the gifts planned now I just need to get to the store for the supplies and start making them. Should be lots of fun...I'm very excited to make these gifts.

My daughter should have fun making each gift for the kids.

Will someone tell us when it's time who we have to buy for? I am very new to this FE and i am still a little confused how it work.

Will someone tell us when it's time who we have to buy for? I am very new to this FE and i am still a little confused how it work.

This is the first time we are participating in the FE as well but from my understanding sign-up will close on April 10th. After that date you can pull up the spreadsheet and get the final count of participants. When I check the list I pull it up by going to the link on page 4 of this message board. You can find it in the first post on the page by Audrey.

That's my plan. If anyone else has any suggestions please let us know :)

This is the first time we are participating in the FE as well but from my understanding sign-up will close on April 10th. After that date you can pull up the spreadsheet and get the final count of participants. When I check the list I pull it up by going to the link on page 4 of this message board. You can find it in the first post on the page by Audrey.

That's my plan. If anyone else has any suggestions please let us know :)
Hi! Welcome, and please sign up to the Fish Extenders!
PP is right, the list closes April 10th, but you don't just look on the list to get your names.
To keep it manageable I will probably split the FE into groups of 10 cabins each and then once the list closes PM everyone with a list of their FE buddies, all the information and the day you are assigned to pass out your gifts, so you get something everyday. So, if you are doing per cabin gifts, estimate 10, per person estimate 50 to get a count for material, etc.
If you *want* to do more than 10 cabins, PM me and I will match you up with other generous souls who want to do bigger groups as well, but this keeps costs down and logistics more manageable
HTH- pm with any questions :)

So, I have so many ideas running through my head for FE gifts, I just can't decide how I want to approach it and what direction to go in :confused3

For those of you participating in the FE have you guys decided how you will do gifts per cabin; 1 per cabin, 1 for kids, 1 for adults, 1 per person?? This is my second cruise but first time doing the FE. I feel that I may be over stressing about it :scratchin

Hi Everyone: We are booked on the Disney Dream May 12th. This is the first Disney Cruise for us and I am soooooo excited. It will be myself (43) my husband (36, yah I know), my daughters 10, 25 and her husband. Can't wait. Is there anyone out there that is going with a daughter about 10 years of age, I would really love to have someone for my youngest to hang out with.

Sherry
Hi! This will be our second Disney cruise. Our daughter Alex is 10 as well and would love to have a friend to hang out with. Is there a way to get them in touch prior?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter