May 12, 2013- Disney Dream- Setting Sail on Mother's Day!

Here is the Facebook page. I hope it okay that I started even though I am new to the cruise.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/117569511752638/

It is a closed group so please message me on Facebook and tell me your Dis user name and I will add you.

I just sent a request to join the group. My real name is Joanne Offutt Gales.

Thanks for starting the group! It'll be nice to put faces with posts ;)

I just sent my request for the FB group. My husband, daughter and myself will be cruising on the Disney Dream May 12, 2013. My daughter will be 2 weeks shy of 3 years old. It will be her first cruise but the second for my husband and I. We did the same exact itinerary on the Dream two years ago for our honeymoon. We LOVED it!!! Can't wait to take our daughter, I know she'll love it as well :)

Hi! I'd love to connect up- we honeymooned on this itinerary on the Magic, and our youngest is DD3 :) Vivian would love a play mate :)

Hello everybody,

My wife (34) and I (33) will be sailing on this cruise with you all. This will be our third Disney Cruise, our first since our honeymoon on the Magic in 2008
We are super-excitied to be on the new ship!

We are currently in Stateroom #8516, which I think connects to you, AudreyKThompson. Don't be offended though if we end up moving since we are trying to coordinate with my mother when they end up booking. :)

I'll probably send a Facebook request as well. My real name is Buckly, so please accept!

Hello everybody,

My wife (34) and I (33) will be sailing on this cruise with you all. This will be our third Disney Cruise, our first since our honeymoon on the Magic in 2008
We are super-excitied to be on the new ship!

We are currently in Stateroom #8516, which I think connects to you, AudreyKThompson. Don't be offended though if we end up moving since we are trying to coordinate with my mother when they end up booking. :)

I'll probably send a Facebook request as well. My real name is Buckly, so please accept!

Got you. :thumbsup2

Hi! I'd love to connect up- we honeymooned on this itinerary on the Magic, and our youngest is DD3 :) Vivian would love a play mate :)

That's awesome. I think it would be great for them to meet up. Abby, my daughter, loves playing with other kids!!

Hi everybody... our plans have changed so many times that I can't keep track of which cruises we initially planned, but today we changed our cruise again... for the final time, and so here we are.

This will be our third Disney Dream Cruise... and it'll be the fourth overall Disney Cruise for my wife and I who sailed on the Magic last August out of New York City.

Anyway... we'd love to join your group and look forward to getting to know many of you. We've got many friends whom we've met on cruises on the past that we keep in touch with via Facebook, so if you've got a group on there, we'd love to join.

Below is a link to our video from our 2012 Disney World and Disney Dream trip. Only a few months left until we get on the ship!

Video Link:

http://youtu.be/Ph-qDVZMSG0

CY

Hi everybody... our plans have changed so many times that I can't keep track of which cruises we initially planned, but today we changed our cruise again... for the final time, and so here we are.

This will be our third Disney Dream Cruise... and it'll be the fourth overall Disney Cruise for my wife and I who sailed on the Magic last August out of New York City.

Anyway... we'd love to join your group and look forward to getting to know many of you. We've got many friends whom we've met on cruises on the past that we keep in touch with via Facebook, so if you've got a group on there, we'd love to join.

Below is a link to our video from our 2012 Disney World and Disney Dream trip. Only a few months left until we get on the ship!

Video Link:

http://youtu.be/Ph-qDVZMSG0

CY

Our plans have changed from our original as well. We originally booked a 7 night on the Fantasy but due to some circumstances we had to change to a four night on the dream. If you want to join or Facebook feel free to. It is a private group just let me know in a message on Facebook. I check "my other messages there frequently" or post on here that your requested. https://www.facebook.com/groups/117569511752638/122907114552211/?notif_t=group_activity

How many are cruising with you? It is me and my husband on this cruise. We are celebrating on anniversary and this our second cruise. Are you celebrating anything? Welcome aboard.

Our plans have changed from our original as well. We originally booked a 7 night on the Fantasy but due to some circumstances we had to change to a four night on the dream. If you want to join or Facebook feel free to. It is a private group just let me know in a message on Facebook. I check "my other messages there frequently" or post on her that your requested. https://www.facebook.com/groups/117569511752638/122907114552211/?notif_t=group_activity

How many are cruising with you? It is me and my husband on this cruise. We are celebrating on anniversary and this our second cruise. Are you celebrating anything? Welcome aboard.

Hi! I just sent the request for the Facebook group.

On this cruise, it will be all five of us.

Chuck
Tiffany
Tyler (13)
Madison (7)
Brielle (6)

We're not really celebrating anything in particular this trip... just getting away.

Looking forward to meeting some of you!

CY

Chuck
Tiffany
Tyler (13)
Madison (7)
Brielle (6)

We're not really celebrating anything in particular this trip... just getting away.

CY

Getting Away is a Celebration. :goodvibes

Chuck
Tiffany
Tyler (13)
Madison (7)
Brielle (6)

CY

I also have 2 daughters - Natalie(9) and Renee(6), so they'll be excited other girls close to their age will also be sailing. We'll also be going to AKV (Jambo) after the cruise.

Joanne

Hi Everyone: We are booked on the Disney Dream May 12th. This is the first Disney Cruise for us and I am soooooo excited. It will be myself (43) my husband (36, yah I know), my daughters 10, 25 and her husband. Can't wait. Is there anyone out there that is going with a daughter about 10 years of age, I would really love to have someone for my youngest to hang out with.

Sherry

Anyone else going to be going on this Disney Dream Sailing? If so join in lets chat and help each other pass the time away until we get to set sail on the Disney Dream!

My name is Amy and I am a Disney Cruise Addict! This will be our 5th cruise but I spend countless hours reading, watching, and learning about everything DCL related! My mother and I live about 45 minutes from Port Canaveral and visit the area often to watch the cruise ships leave from port. We do live 5 miles from Epcot so we do spend a lot of time in the theme parks when we aren't working or going to college classes!

Roll Call:

LivingtheWDWdream
Amy - 30 (5th Cruise)
Angela - 57 (5th Cruise)
SR: 8092
Dining: Main
Show: Late
FE: Maybe

Kav6970
Kelli- age 42
Paul- age 42
Charlie and Max, twin boys, age 3
SR: 9176
Dining: Main
Show: Late
FE: Undecided

jpeppers
John-age 50
Katelyn-age 11
SR: 7192
Dining: Late
Show: Early
FE: unknown

So if your cruising on this sailing please let me know I can add you to the roll call! Would love to have others to chat with about our upcoming cruise :)

msweldy
Martin-36
Sherry-42
Alexis-10
Danielle-25
Tim-26

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter