• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

May 12, 2013- Disney Dream- Setting Sail on Mother's Day!

katcarter said:
We are RAMS fans --- is there room for us????

Our son is 8 (will be a few weeks away from being 9 on the cruise.
Love people and will spend lots of time in the kids club again this year -- had to beg and bribe him last year to get him out of the club to hang with us!!:blush:
Hope to get to meet everyone!

Kathy

Yeah, y'all are welcome to come too! My wife and I are Vikings fans and our Son is a bandwagon Redskins fan because of RG3.

See ya there!

It's official! We changed our booking from 5/16 to 5/12 today! I was SO excited-I got to add an extra day of Magic for 7 people in 2 cabins for under $700!! Thank you, Jodie at smallworldvacations.com :)
I am looking forward to celebrating Mother's Day onboard with fellow DISers . . .

Hi All,

We will be on the 5/12 cruise celebrating my 32nd birthday which is on May 15. This will be our 2nd cruise. We just finished a week-long western caribbean on the fantasy and rebooked on-board. We live in TN, but will be driving down to s. fla for my sister's wedding which is on 5/11 so we will drive up to port canaveral the next day for the cruise.

Our family:
Me-Nicole, turning 32 on the cruise
DH-Josh 32
DS-Ari, 5 at the time of the cruise

If anyone on the cruise has a little boy around 5 and would be interested in linking dining, please let me know.

thanks,
Nicole

Hi! Welcome . . . My son Levi is six, so we'd love to meet up, but we have a large group so I bet we'll have our own table . . .

Calling all Fish Extenders!

I am so excited about getting started, but didn't see any one to organize it . . . SO, I am giving it a shot. I am new at this and the DIS boards, but am a veteran cruiser and Disney goer, DVC member etc . . .

If any one has pointers/comments/etc, just let me know. If any one more experienced wants to organize, let me know as well and I will gladly let you take over :)

The rules are simple: Sign up on the attached spreadsheet. Choose for yourself whether you will do 1 gift per cabin, 1 for adults and 1 for kids, or 1 for everyone. I would suggest little things like candy for all the kids even if doing one cabin gift so the anticipation of treats stays high . . . but it is totally up to you!
There are many Fish Extender, Homemade Fish Extender ideas, FE DISigns available on the boards- just search . . .
DON'T let the amazing creativity of your fellow DISers discourage you from participating, however. It is truly the thought that counts, NO GIFT IS TOO SMALL, and dollar stores, oriental trading etc has lots of cute options without overwhelming you or breaking the bank. The more people who participate, the more fun it can be.

Thanks, everyone! I look forward to cruising with you. Please sign up :)

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Ag9iNqCZ745jdGNuOTZKLThUOFVsM0JEZHJiLWZhT1E

We are RAMS fans --- is there room for us????

Our son is 8 (will be a few weeks away from being 9 on the cruise.
Love people and will spend lots of time in the kids club again this year -- had to beg and bribe him last year to get him out of the club to hang with us!!:blush:
Hope to get to meet everyone!

Kathy

My oldest, Elijah, is also 8- maybe they can get together and have ready made friends in the kids club :)

I can not volunteer to organize it because I start my new college semester tomorrow.

BUT.... Our family is really excited to participate. My mom already ordered FEs for both of our rooms. And we are already talking about the gifts we want to put together. HINT.... :rolleyes1 My parents are from Hawaii and my mom is getting together goodies already so make sure you all sign up!!

Glad you are excited! So am I!! Sign up here or see my previous post . . .
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Ag9iNqCZ745jdGNuOTZKLThUOFVsM0JEZHJiLWZhT1E

Can't wait for our next cruise!

I have two kids - Ariel age 12 and Carter age 10. They would love to correspond with other kids before the trip. Let me know if you would like to set this up so they can email, etc.

Laurie

We would love to participate in the FE. I just filled out our information into the spread sheet! We are very excited.

This is our 3rd Disney cruise (2nd for the kids). We have been on the Wonder both of the other times.

We are spending the night before at WDW - most likely Port Orleans FQ and then 3 nights afterwards at the Animal Kingdom Resort.

Can't wait!!!! We are from Baltimore, Maryland and it is cold and dreary hear right now so the thought of warm ocean breezes is delightful!

@Haybuggsmom-
Is Jonathan's bday during the cruise? If so, please add the date to the spreadsheet :)
Vivian's bday is in July but we are celebrating in May cuz July is too hot/expensive for the parks!

We would love to participate in the FE. I just filled out our information into the spread sheet! We are very excited.

This is our 3rd Disney cruise (2nd for the kids). We have been on the Wonder both of the other times.

We are spending the night before at WDW - most likely Port Orleans FQ and then 3 nights afterwards at the Animal Kingdom Resort.

Can't wait!!!! We are from Baltimore, Maryland and it is cold and dreary hear right now so the thought of warm ocean breezes is delightful!

I am also already counting down the days :)
You will be amazed at the Dream, and I bet the kids will love Aquaduck- my boys do!

We will be at Bay Lake Towers both on the 11th and celebrating Vivian's bday at BLT post cruise for 3 days, too :)

Jordan (10) is looking forward to "making friends" (his words) before the trip. If anyone is interested in exchanging email or have access to iMessage please let us know.

Mike & Marinda

To be able to post email addresses or pics I need 10 posts and I'm only at 8. Please excuse the next couple of posts.

We are having a heat wave in Minnesota. Today's high is 37. Spending nearly a week in the Bahamas on a small row boat doesn't sound so inviting now. Maybe we'll just take up ice fishing and call it vacation. Anyone wish to join us?

DONTCHA KNOW!?!?!?

Ok, we should have reached the minimum.

Mike & Marinda

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter