May 12, 2013- Disney Dream- Setting Sail on Mother's Day!

Add us to the list!!! After our first cruise last year we just had to come back for a 4day cruise this year. We changed our minds about going to Disneyland, postponed until Jan 2014 so I could combine the vacation with the Tinkerbell 1/2 Marathon!

Kathy (39)
Ron (43)
Royce (8)

Room # 7578

Dinner -Late ---prob will not attend 2 hours is just to long to spend at the dinning room. We enjoyed the food but would have rather spent more time exploring the boat and the activities and just grab some food when we are hungry.

Shows early
FE -- undecided.

We are from Southeast MO and love WDW
Just purchased DVC on the Cruise last summer!! So we can go even more often

I also love to runDisney, I am running The Goofy with my sister Jan 2013 during marathon weekend. If you are attending please let me know would love to meet other runners!!

**Plan on eating at Simply Delicious the morning of the cruise then stopping by The Welcome Center for a visit!!!

Kathy:cheer2:

My daughter Katelyn who will be 12 when we sail would love to correspond with some kids pre trip so if anyone has childrens in that age area let me know. She is very excited for the cruise! We can't wait! We are going to do the Atlantis excursion so that is our big day together, neither one of has left the country before so this is anew experience for both of us (unless you count World showcase).

My daughter Katelyn who will be 12 when we sail would love to correspond with some kids pre trip so if anyone has childrens in that age area let me know. She is very excited for the cruise! We can't wait! We are going to do the Atlantis excursion so that is our big day together, neither one of has left the country before so this is anew experience for both of us (unless you count World showcase).

My daughter will also be 12. She is looking forward to getting to finally go to the Edge!

My daughter will also be 12. She is looking forward to getting to finally go to the Edge!

Katie is very excited about the clubs too. She usually doesn't drift too far from me when we are in Orlando (6 trips to Disneyworld for her from Washington state so far) but she is very excited about the clubs and meeting kids this trip. I'm thinking this is the trip she ditches Dad which isn't all bad. I'm looking forward to some actual relaxation.

Hi guys! We are going on this cruise and our so excited. We cruised on the Magic this last May and are looking forward to celebrating Mother's Day and my birthday (May 9). I hope we end up doing an FE. It was one of my sons favorite things about the last cruise. It will be me, my husband, my son Finn (4 1/2) and my daughter Rowen (1 1/2).

We also cruised the Magic last May :) It was our first 4 night!

Hi guys! We are going on this cruise and our so excited. We cruised on the Magic this last May and are looking forward to celebrating Mother's Day and my birthday (May 9). I hope we end up doing an FE. It was one of my sons favorite things about the last cruise. It will be me, my husband, my son Finn (4 1/2) and my daughter Rowen (1 1/2).

Hi everyone!
We just booked our cruise and we are all sooooo excited!!
This will be our first (I am afraid of boats but my mom told me I won't even know) We are definitely Disney Addicts!!! SO we need to experience a Disney Cruise.
We have 2 rooms because Grams & PaPa are coming too!! :banana:

We will consist of:
Haybuggsmom
Renea (me)-43
Jonathan-22 (will be 23 on the day we board!!! )
Amber- 19
Haylee- 14 (she is severely disabled)
Grams- 63 (who I'm sure will become a Dis member by tomorrow)
PaPa- 64
FE- DEFINITELY interested!!!

Our first trip to Disney was on my Haylee's Wish Trip in 2010. We have been 1-2 times a year since.

We will be traveling with Haylee in a wheelchair and are hoping she will have a wonderful trip!!

I am going to get caught up on this thread today!!

I look forward to chatting with you all!!!

You will love it! I'm terrified of boats, even more terrified of sinking...lol I've had nightmares about the Titanic since I was 5 BUT I would LIVE on the Disney Ships if they'd let me! I was scared to death all the way up until we boarded our first cruise...now we go every year and I'm constantly talking other people into it... :) One small tip...even though the motion is generally minimal on such a large ship, we always take the 24 hour motion sickness pills at bedtime starting the night before we board. (Me, hubby, and all 3 kids) My hubby and oldest son get extreme motion sickness, but keeping on those pills completely got rid of that issue :)
:cheer2:

Hi everyone!
We just booked our cruise and we are all sooooo excited!!
This will be our first (I am afraid of boats but my mom told me I won't even know) We are definitely Disney Addicts!!! SO we need to experience a Disney Cruise.
We have 2 rooms because Grams & PaPa are coming too!! :banana:

We will consist of:
Haybuggsmom
Renea (me)-43
Jonathan-22 (will be 23 on the day we board!!! )
Amber- 19
Haylee- 14 (she is severely disabled)
Grams- 63 (who I'm sure will become a Dis member by tomorrow)
PaPa- 64
FE- DEFINITELY interested!!!

Our first trip to Disney was on my Haylee's Wish Trip in 2010. We have been 1-2 times a year since.

We will be traveling with Haylee in a wheelchair and are hoping she will have a wonderful trip!!

I am going to get caught up on this thread today!!

I look forward to chatting with you all!!!

My wife and I just booked our trip as well. This will be our first Disney Cruise. We are very excited.

We will be coming from Minnesota. It's currently 16 degrees and snowing so you know we are counting down the days. We have a 10 year old Son who is excited. If you have a child who is similar in age I'm sure our Son would like to have a friend to hang with during the cruise.

Thanks!

Michael, Marinda and Jordan.
Minnesota

Hi all! We'll definitely be cruising, this will be our 6th Disney cruise. Our 2nd on the Dream. I had re-booked onboard our last Dream cruise for the Fantasy, but I just couldn't pull the $4500 trigger at this point in our lives. So here we are!!!
I also didn't realize when I switched dates that this cruise will leave Mothers Day. That made me VERY happy!

It will be me, 44
Hubby, 43
Son, 10
Daughter, 7
Deck 8 not sure of room #
Late dining

Still deciding where we will be staying after the cruise to finish the vacation. Can't wait to chat with you all, its a ways off still. I can answer questions too since we have been 5 times.

See y'all on board!!!!
Mike & Marinda Carr

Anyone else going to be going on this Disney Dream Sailing? If so join in lets chat and help each other pass the time away until we get to set sail on the Disney Dream!

My name is Amy and I am a Disney Cruise Addict! This will be our 5th cruise but I spend countless hours reading, watching, and learning about everything DCL related! My mother and I live about 45 minutes from Port Canaveral and visit the area often to watch the cruise ships leave from port. We do live 5 miles from Epcot so we do spend a lot of time in the theme parks when we aren't working or going to college classes!

Roll Call:

LivingtheWDWdream
Amy - 30 (5th Cruise)
Angela - 57 (5th Cruise)
SR: 8092
Dining: Main
Show: Late
FE: Maybe

Kav6970
Kelli- age 42
Paul- age 42
Charlie and Max, twin boys, age 3
SR: 9176
FE: Undecided

jpeppers
John-age 50
Katelyn-age 11
SR: 7192
Dining: Late
Show: Early
FE: unknown

So if your cruising on this sailing please let me know I can add you to the roll call! Would love to have others to chat with about our upcoming cruise :)

mmjcarr
Mike (38)
Marinda (30)
Jordan (10) <-- LOOKING FOR BUDDIES!!!!
See y'all onboard! :cool1:

Not sure if there is room for a Steeler fan and a Seahawk fan on the same cruise! We are still a little bitter in Seattle over our Super Bowl result a few years ago. Oh well, it's vacation......welcome to the cruise!

I hate to say that Seattle was robbed. Considering, I'm a Browns fan I have to butt it on others Super Bowl conversations since I never have any of my own stories to share.

Not to mention, I'm pulling for The Hawks this year. Russell Wilson is amazing.

See you all onboard.

Hi All!
We are veteran Disney goers and this will be my 4th Disney Cruise-- I'm counting the days since we got off the BEST TRIP EVER Fantasy Sept 2012 . . .
However, I am pretty new to DISboards and this will be our first time doing FE- we
are SO excited!! Who knows how it works? Does someone organize it? I am trying to make some things and need to know how many participants . . .
Please chime in, especially if you are interested in FE :)

Our crew:
Me-Audrey
DH- Steve
DS -ELijah (8)
DS- Levi (6)
DD- Vivian (3)
DM- Debi (first timer)
DF- Sid (first timer)

We are currently booked on the May 16, but wanted an extra day and are trying to move to the May 12 sailing :)

Hope to hear from someone soon . . .

I hate to say that Seattle was robbed. Considering, I'm a Browns fan I have to butt it on others Super Bowl conversations since I never have any of my own stories to share.

Not to mention, I'm pulling for The Hawks this year. Russell Wilson is amazing.

See you all onboard.

we have plenty of room available on the Seahawk bandwagon so welcome. I was actually in the Matt Flynn corner through the 1st half of the season but I am now firmly a Wilson believer. He has been fantastic and to make things even better he is just a fantastic kid. Not many super bowl stories in Seattle either so we tend to cling to the one but I think Wilson might get us back at some point. Maybe see you on the cruise, I'm ready for some sun!

audreykthompson said:
hi all!
We are veteran disney goers and this will be my 4th disney cruise-- i'm counting the days since we got off the best trip ever fantasy sept 2012 . . .
However, i am pretty new to disboards and this will be our first time doing fe- we
are so excited!! Who knows how it works? Does someone organize it? I am trying to make some things and need to know how many participants . . .
Please chime in, especially if you are interested in fe :)

our crew:
Me-audrey
dh- steve
ds -elijah (8)
ds- levi (6)
dd- vivian (3)
dm- debi (first timer)
df- sid (first timer)

we are currently booked on the may 16, but wanted an extra day and are trying to move to the may 12 sailing :)

hope to hear from someone soon . . .

fe???

We loved the FE on our last cruise (when you exchange small gifts with your disboard cruise mates) and would be excited to do it again!

FE= Fish Extenders. Lots of posts on the DIS board about it, but here is the nutshell version-
Fish Extenders are pockets that hang from the exterior decorative/mailbox Fish outside of each stateroom.
Groups on a cruise get together and trade "secret Mickey" type small gifts throughout the cruise. You can either do 1/cabin, 1 for adults, 1 for kids, or 1 for everyone- it's up to you.
On my cruises it has been neat to see the little gifts and decorations- I think my kids are at the age that it will be SO exciting to return to our room anticipating goodies (and their Mom, too :))
I hope we get a FE organized soon- looks like we have at least 2-4 families interested.
Any veteran FE'ers wanting to organize it?

FE= Fish Extenders. Lots of posts on the DIS board about it, but here is the nutshell version-
Fish Extenders are pockets that hang from the exterior decorative/mailbox Fish outside of each stateroom.
Groups on a cruise get together and trade "secret Mickey" type small gifts throughout the cruise. You can either do 1/cabin, 1 for adults, 1 for kids, or 1 for everyone- it's up to you.
On my cruises it has been neat to see the little gifts and decorations- I think my kids are at the age that it will be SO exciting to return to our room anticipating goodies (and their Mom, too :))
I hope we get a FE organized soon- looks like we have at least 2-4 families interested.
Any veteran FE'ers wanting to organize it?

I can not volunteer to organize it because I start my new college semester tomorrow.

BUT.... Our family is really excited to participate. My mom already ordered FEs for both of our rooms. And we are already talking about the gifts we want to put together. HINT.... :rolleyes1 My parents are from Hawaii and my mom is getting together goodies already so make sure you all sign up!!

We are RAMS fans --- is there room for us????

Our son is 8 (will be a few weeks away from being 9 on the cruise.
Love people and will spend lots of time in the kids club again this year -- had to beg and bribe him last year to get him out of the club to hang with us!!:blush:
Hope to get to meet everyone!

Kathy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter