May 12, 2007 -- Taking the Magic to the Mediterranean -- 14 day Repo Cruise!

Status
Not open for further replies.
lillygator said:
nope - not my ebay name! Mine does have gator in it though! :) Ya know I love the Gators!!! :)

What does everyone think the airfare is going to be? My TA thought around $700....but I am thinking more like $1300....I wish we could know now...I really don't want to pay that much for airfare!!

When I booked this morning, it was about $934 for airfare to Cleveland. I think I can do better than that.

Debbie

lillygator said:
What does everyone think the airfare is going to be? My TA thought around $700....but I am thinking more like $1300....I wish we could know now...I really don't want to pay that much for airfare!!

I was supposed to do this transatlantic thing this month on RCCI and the airfare from Paris on American was $800. I don't remember if that included the flight toMiami, though...Big help I am....
:confused3

TA just called. He had emailed me early this morning saying that he had booked us, but would call back with details (after he got off the phone with Disney with all the cruises he was booking today). We're in a cat 7, room 7124. I think we got a good price ($7357). He said that the TransAtlantic prices were coming out less than the Med cruises (especially the first Med cruise). So I guess not as many people are booking this one, maybe because of the timing.

- Susie

milestogo said:
Posted earlier on another thread:
Hi everyone,
After a very long phone wait (1:15min.), we booked online and then got all the details we wanted taken care of over the phone. We were lucky to get the Transatlantic 5/12 then the 11 night med. with the rooms we wanted. Is anyone else doing both cruises? We wanted to make this the big trip before our DD heads off to Kindergarten. I'm curious how many others are able to do a May trip before school is out? I heard that the Panama repo in May was not as crowded as the August - anyone know if that is true? Hope to see you there and we can't wait to eat the food in France and Italy - good thing the gym was expanded!

On the May repo there were a little less than 500 kids if I remember correctly! It was awesome. We got to use the Oceaneer Lab one night and had lots of space everywhere. Like Lynda (and Cash) said (she is Lynda with the Y and I am the Linda with the I) we had a couple of the teenagers think that riding wheelchairs down Lynda's staircase was a blast. After one call to Security, it ceased. The kids were not a problem. The older ones seemed to really bond (too close for some) and they hung out in the Stack.

Okay, back to work!

Linda

:flower: :flower1: :boat: Our TA came through. :boat: :flower1: :flower:
:goodvibes We are booked for the May 12th repro across the Atlantic! :goodvibes

:sail: Anchors Aweigh, we'll go, Anchors Aweigh. :sail:

Farewell to all our dough, :faint:

We called at break of day-ay-ay-ay. :sunny:

We'll sail the ocean blue, :boat: right to the Med ::yes::

:jumping1: Until we meet once more :jumping1:

We'll keep in touch through DIS Boards :disrocks: on this thread!

:chat: :chat: :chat: :chat: :chat:

Hi everyone! My wife and I booked the 14 day repositioning cruise this morning (thanks to Ron and Alice for assisting). We look forward to meeting everyone and enjoying a wonderful two weeks at sea!

bonzie1 said:

:flower: :flower1: :boat: Our TA came through. :boat: :flower1: :flower:
:goodvibes We are booked for the May 12th repro across the Atlantic! :goodvibes

:sail: Anchors Aweigh, we'll go, Anchors Aweigh. :sail:

Farewell to all our dough, :faint:

We called at break of day-ay-ay-ay. :sunny:

We'll sail the ocean blue, :boat: right to the Med ::yes::

:jumping1: Until we meet once more :jumping1:

We'll keep in touch through DIS Boards :disrocks: on this thread!

:chat: :chat: :chat: :chat: :chat:

Yay!!!!! Can't wait for this next year and Georgie's poetry!! :cheer2:

Debbie

Hi friends!! :wave:

I see many fun names (and my mind sees the faces ... and paws) of the Panama Canal repo. :woohoo:

WooHoo :cheer2:

We are booked and in the same cabin as last year's repo.

Can't wait to see everyone again!!

Looking forward to making many new friends as well. :)

Karen (and Dave)
... and Tiffany-13, Ashley-12 and David-11

Hi all, I'm so happy to hear about the 4 & 5 year olds. This is going to be so much fun. Thanks for all the responses.

littleowensmommy said:
Hi Dave and Monica!

We're going to be neighbors on this cruise too! Is Ron coming along too?

Hi there! Sadly, Ron will not be with us. This would be too much time for him to take off from work. He will fly out and join the celebration on May 26, 2007. We think it will be fun to be with so many people who will be on both cruises. We hope to have many nights together at dinner and the clubs!

We're booked!! :banana: :Pinkbounc :yay: :cheer2: We will be in 6319, I think. Can't wait to see those we have cruised with before and to meet many new friends! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

EpcotKilterFan said:
We booked today! :Pinkbounc

Got on the phone just before 8 am and by 8:25 mom and I were booked in Cat 8 Deck 7 Room 7510!

Had some problems with the website, so I was glad to have been on hold.

In a few days I should have a webpage up that we can use for a cruise roster. I will let you all know when it is up! At that time I will give the directions on how to get the info to me.

:woohoo: Now I have to change my countdown timer!

Debbie

Hey Debbie!

Great Idea! A CRUISE ROSTER is soooo helpful! I can't wait to meet everyone, and say hello to old friends!

THANKS for volunteering to take this on. :banana:

Be sure to let us know how you'd like us to get the info to you. We could all send PMs, but your mailbox would be filled up in no time ;)

Set your timers... We're sailing across the Atlantic!!! :hourglass

Hi everyone,

Well we made the plunge!! We're booked on the eastbound transatlantic and the first Med cruise. :banana: :banana:

We decided to go for broke (literally) as Disney wife (Dale) and I will be celebrating our 20th wedding anniversary during the Med cruise.

It's great to see how many veterans of the blinkie, flippy floppy crew will be onboard! :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Happy countdown.

Bob

Wow, there are are alot of us doing B2B cruises! When the idea first came to us back in February I questioned our sanity but you are all validating our decision...If we weren't all crazy we would go insane!!

Well I think I have the cruise roster page figured out! Thanks to some friends that are far smarter than I :rotfl2:

So if you would like to be included in the cruise roster for the Eastbound Repo Cruise please PM me with the following:

DIS board name
First Name - Relationship - and age (or something close to the age ;) ) for all of those in the cabin
Hometown
Stateroom number
Dining
You may include a photo if you would like I will send you an e-mail address in the PM for the photo if you would like it included.

This list will be updated as best as I can. You are under no obligation to be included on the list. It is just a fun way to see who is cruising and to get to know everyone! :banana: :grouphug:

I will keep the link in my signature and if there is going to be a "master" list of activities it can be placed there.

Hopefully in a few days we will have quite a list!

Debbie

Off the first page already - can't have that.

I noticed that we seem to have 2 lists going. I would suggest that we go with a more private list like Debbie is willing to setup and not the public list in the other thread.

Just my 2 cents.

Ken

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter