May 11, 2015 Disney Dream 3-night Bahamas

Dsyplanninmomma

Earning My Ears
Noticed there wasn't a thread started for this sailing on here and wanted to get one up.

I am so exited for this cruise as it is the first part of our B2B, and the earliest we have ever booked a vacation!!

I have added your thread to the cruise meet list pixiedust:
Have a great cruise!

hey, i am going on this cruise. I know it is way early but how do i find out if there will be a Fish Extenders group for this cruise?

sorry, I'm new. First Disney Cruise. :wave2:

Our family is now booked for this cruise, our first with Disney. Looking for other families just as excited as we are.
Anyone heard of the fish extenders? Interested in participating? We're totally new to Disney cruise so looking for advice in how to get this organized.
Can't believe we have to wait over 6 months!!

Hey....we are super excited to be going on our first disney cruise as well:cool1:

I would love to do the Fish extenders...not sure how to sign up though? I am surprising my boys with this trip...As well as I will be celebrating my 40th birthday!

My DH & I will be on this cruise, the 1st leg of our B2B!!! Getting excited, can't wait! Happy Holidays to all:):):)

This will be our 4th Disney cruise! We absolutely love the Dream and for all of you first timers out there, I think you picked the best ship to sail on for your first (granted we haven't been on the Wonder or the Fantasy... YET) Looking forward to setting sail with Mickey and the gang and making some new friends. If anyone has any information on a fish extender group please let me know. If not, I may be able to help organize one! I look forward to hearing from you all in the upcoming months as we all prepare to have a magical vacation.
-Kasiepirate:

Unfortunately, posts have been removed from a number of Cruise Meets threads including this one.

PLEASE review the Cruise Meet Policy regarding Cruise Meet and Fish Extender programs. - http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3353477

Links to Cruise Meet discussion/Fish Extenders other than those on the DIS may not be posted or offered by any other means (PM, email, "search" directions, etc.).

Cruise Meet threads are doing just fine still managing meet and FE discussions right here on the DIS as they have since FE began (also here on the DIS).

FE organizers generally need to know how many people (adults/children) are participating in each cabin with child ages for age appropriate gift giving. Other information you would like to share such as names, allergies, favorite characters, etc. is up to you. Other personal information is not really necessary. Those organizing FEs typically ask for the information to be posted in the meet thread or sent to them via PM.

For those posting in this Cruise Meet thread to join a FE, if no one comes forward to organize a FE for this cruise, anyone can organize the FE right in this thread.

DISboards Fish-Extender Basics

Enjoy!

Thanks in advance for your cooperation.

Hello All,
Me and the family are booked for this dream cruise on May 11 and we can't wait!! Wondering if anyone has started a fish extender group? If so how do we join?:

Thanks in advance :cool1:

On same cruise with my family, and we were wondering the same thing. This will be my second cruise and one daughter is having her second cruise and oldest daughter, her first.

we have never done the fist extensions but it looks like fun.

Just booked this.....

Can't wait, can't wait, can't wait and did I mention - I can't wait!

My two sister's, Mom and I just booked our first DISNEY cruise (we are seasoned cruises on other lines), and excited!!!!! Have heard about the FE group and wondering if there will be one on this cruise....

... Wondering if anyone has started a fish extender group? If so how do we join?: ...

On same cruise with my family, and we were wondering the same thing. ...

we have never done the fist extensions but it looks like fun.

...Have heard about the FE group and wondering if there will be one on this cruise....

FE organizers generally need to know how many people (adults/children) are participating in each cabin. Other information you would like to share such as first names, ages of child participants, allergies, favorite characters, etc. is up to you. Other personal information is not really necessary. Those organizing FEs typically ask for the information to be posted in the meet thread or sent to them via PM.

For those posting in this Cruise Meet thread to join a FE, since no one has come forward recently to organize a FE for this cruise here on the DIS, please feel free to start the FE right in this thread.

There is certainly plenty of time to plan a FE for this cruise. All it takes is for someone to maintain a list of/for those participating which can easily be done in this thread. Cruise Meet threads have been doing it this way for years now here on the DIS. If anyone is interested in doing this, feel free to contact me for some suggestions.

DISboards Fish-Extender Basics

Enjoy! :)

PLEASE review the Cruise Meet Policy regarding Cruise Meet and Fish Extender programs. - http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3353477

Links to Cruise Meet discussion/Fish Extenders other than those on the DIS may not be posted or offered by any other means (PM, email, "search" directions, etc.).

Hi, I just booked this cruise! This will be our very first cruise. I would love to do fish extenders too.

Hi. I just booked our first Disney cruise. Super excited. We have not told the kids yet. I would love to do fish extenders as well.

Hello All - I see a lot of us are interested in the Fish Extender. I am willing to organize it. Please beware this is my first time but I'm a project manager by trade, have organized several parties and have read several blogs and forums involving Fish Extender coordination. Does this qualify me to coordinate? Maybe not but its all in Disney Fun!!!

If you are still interested please reply back to this forum as soon as you can. This way it will give us a good amount of time to compile a list and prepare.

I'm thinking we could split into groups depending on how many participants so we are not too overwhelmed delivery gifts. It's only a 3 night cruise and I'm sure we want to enjoy all it has to offer. So for example, maybe groups of 10 staterooms (group A, group B, etc.) and you will only need to gift the group in which you belong. I heard other groups have designated timeslots to deliver gifts but as long as everything is delivered the afternoon before the final day it should be ok. Thoughts?

If anyone is willing to assist as a backup coordinator that would be great. I plan to setup a new email account in case anyone needs to reach me as well. Unfortunately I am not able to coordinate a Meet and Greet for our group but if someone is willing to assist with that it would be Awesome.

If interested please post your cabin number, name of all participants in your party,' gender, ages if 18 and under (if older just specify adult), any allergies (ex. Peanut Allergy), favorite Disney character, if you have one (maybe some will want to accommodate, especially for the little ones), and any other info you can think of to help with gift selection.

This is all in Fun so you can do a stateroom gift or individual gifts, as long as you put some Disney Magic into it and have a good time doing so that's what counts!

Looking forward to hearing from you allparty:

Thanks dreammarshall for setting this up. I'm so excited to be doing this. Here is the info. for our cabin. No allergies for any of my kids.

Stateroom #8630
Rich and Elaine Wang (adult)
Cody Wang (5-male) - Anything Star Wars
Ashlynn Wang (2-female) - Anything princess
Bailey Wang (2-female) - Anything princess

Let me know if I missed something. Thanks again

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter