• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Married at First Sight

Please, someone post a spoiler or PM me with the results! I am on Pacific time and seriously don't have time to watch a 2-hour episode right now, even though it is DVR'ing!

Please, please, please!
:worship:
wont post a spoiler here some don't want to know before they watch , but as per your request
check your pm's

It's not a spoiler if the show has aired. I couldn't see it last night as I was busy. Please post what happened.

I just saw its on for 2 hrs tonight! :banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

Next wk according to my cable guide follows up with them 6mos later, im very interested in that!

I can't wait for the update show! It will be interesting to see what happened after the show was over,

It's not a spoiler if the show has aired. I couldn't see it last night as I was busy. Please post what happened.

If anyone doesn't want to see the results, hit the back button!

The show made it look like things were much better between Monet and Vaughn. They seemed happy, they kept saying they weren't quitters, so it looked like they would stick it out. In the end, they decided to divorce. To me it looked like Vaughn wasn't that thrilled about the decision, but Monet definitely wanted it.

The show also made it look like Jason and Jamie wanted out of their marriages, but they both decided to stay with their spouses. Cortney and Doug were very clear that they were in it for the long haul, but. I guess they had to make it suspenseful and look like the other two wanted out.

I really hope the two couples that stayed together make it. They showed previews of the "after 6 months" show next week, and Monet and Vaughn look to be fighting. He said something about her not really being a nice person and she seemed really mad. It should be interesting.

I can't wait for the update show! It will be interesting to see what happened after the show was over,

I love follow up shows. Id love it if the could have a show that continues to follow these couples, I feel invested :rotfl:

If anyone doesn't want to see the results, hit the back button!

The show made it look like things were much better between Monet and Vaughn. They seemed happy, they kept saying they weren't quitters, so it looked like they would stick it out. In the end, they decided to divorce. To me it looked like Vaughn wasn't that thrilled about the decision, but Monet definitely wanted it.

The show also made it look like Jason and Jamie wanted out of their marriages, but they both decided to stay with their spouses. Cortney and Doug were very clear that they were in it for the long haul, but. I guess they had to make it suspenseful and look like the other two wanted out.

I really hope the two couples that stayed together make it. They showed previews of the "after 6 months" show next week, and Monet and Vaughn look to be fighting. He said something about her not really being a nice person and she seemed really mad. It should be interesting.

Monet seemed mean to me when Vaughn departed, she just slept on the couch. Of course this could just be creative editing. It seemed like he didn't want to divorce. I have not seen this commercial for next week, I wonder why she is mad?

Vaughn keeps trying to explain the reasons for the way he acted but it makes him look like an even bigger jerk.

I thought the update show was so interesting!

Cortney and Jason really seem to be happy and deeply care about each other. I was glad to see she met his mom before she died. I think it would have been a big mistake for Jason to not share that with Cortney. I am also glad that her family came around and that they like him.

Monet and Vaughn were a train wreck. I think they both told they experts what they wanted in a spouse, but when they were actually given it, they decided it wasn't what they wanted after all. Monet is too independent, and Vaughn was too volatile. I think they both showed their true colors, and although I am not a big fan of Vaughn's, I think he was probably right that Monet played to the cameras and didn't show her real self.

I was so happy to see Jamie and Doug still going strong. It was nice to see that she realized she didn't treat him that well at first and that she felt bad about it. I was kind of surprised that she had never told him she loved him until that show. He is one patient guy! I hope they love happily ever after.

I can't wait for the next season!

I absolutely loved this show & grew to love the cast. I'd really like to continue to watch Jamie & Doug & Courtney & Jason. I'm so happy they stayed together.

When Vaughn asked her how she felt about them having a 'threesome' I wrote him off. Jerk. Right after the last show, Jamie was tweeting how happy she was with her man, Doug, so the follow-up show was a bit of a mute point. They really are a cute couple!

I have to watch on Hulu, I didn't think he seemed unhappy, I think Jamie is just pushing the baby issue. Courtney and Jason worry me.

So, wait...

Arrainged marriages are a part of several cultures. Many people part of those cultures, especially living in "The West", struggle with this concept and feel it is unfair.

Yet, these people are doing this on purpose? For TV?

:mic:

It's back on? I watched up to the reunion show where they all stayed together but the one couple.

I will have to go check my listings. I love Doug he was so patient.

I am, it's like a train wreck, but I can't look away. I hate to admit it, but I always get hooked :)!

Terri

I'm in. :wave:

I'm a little peeved with the guy who agreed to move to Manhattan during his interviews now seems to think the whole thing should be negotiable.

I am, but it seems like the couples are exactly the same as first season. The couple who have instant chemistry and then can't get along, the cute couple with problems and then the couple who she doesn't like him then realizes he's prince charming. But I'm hooked.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter