Married at First Sight

I agree Davina and Sean are not going to make. You could see it in their body language sitting on the couch. I told my daughter could she get any closer into that corner. Ryan and Jaclyn were leaning into each other and even Ryan and Jess were close.

Thought it was funny that both Davina and Sean were in sweat shirts to go to bed too.

I missed what Jaclyn gave to Ryan and why. Saw these two more outside the apartment ,like the pottery last week and pictures this week.

Would love an update on the first season's update. Did Jamie talk Doug into a baby yet?

Jaclyn gave Ryan a mounted bottle opener & a pair of banana socks. He wore the socks in their photo shoot which I thought was cute.

No, Jamie didn't talk Doug into a baby and she seemed genuinely surprised when everyone took Doug's side that it was too soon. His parents, her friends & siblings, and then the expert advisers. She seemed to back off the baby thing toward the end and the focus went into the details of the vow renewal. I didn't like the other two as much. I think they seemed very young and immature, especially Cortney. Of course, I could just not like her very much because she is such a crier. Every episode she cried!

I agree with everyone else. Davina and Sean are toast. They're not even trying. He is doing every thing he can to not be in Manhattan. She sends mixed signals. To her credit, she said from the outset that she would not move out of Manhattan. Perhaps he really thought he could leave NJ, but then found out he just couldn't. What's up with the picture frames? Their body language on the couch couldn't have been more awkward--she had her knees tightly crossed in front of her and could barely make eye contact. When the advisor asked why she was teary, she couldn't or wouldn't say. And now suddenly Sean's up for a promotion and he wants to take it, thereby throwing up the last barrier and sealing their fate. They can assemble all the puzzles in NY but it's not going to make them fall in love. I get the impression that they can't wait for this experiment to be over.

I think Jaclyn & Ryan have made strides in the last few weeks. They genuinely seem to be enjoying each other. They seemed comfortable with the boudoir photography. I could see them staying together a bit longer to see where this is going to go. I bet you anything they end up back in Long Island within a year.

Jessica & Ryan also seem to be doing better since talking with the advisors. She is much more forthcoming about her feelings and he has toned down the machismo. They both have good relationships with their families. Still, there are times where he seems to have a lot of anger simmering under the surface, almost like he would like to strike out at her. I dunno, maybe I'm reading too much into it. Also, he's a bit of a pretty boy--did you see those manscaped eyebrows? My eyebrows don't look that good!

Can't wait for the finale!

Did anybody else watch the finale? I can't say I was surprised with the outcome. :rolleyes1

Did anybody else watch the finale? I can't say I was surprised with the outcome. :rolleyes1

Just watched it!
Not surprised at all about Sean and Davina, I think it was done on the honeymoon when Sean didn't react the way she expected him to when she had "her moment" on the horse ride. She wasn't willing to compromise on anything, it was her way or the highway. She will be alone forever if she doesn't wake up to how a relationship works.

I wish the other two couples well, hope it works out for them.

Haven't watched (for some reason my DVR did not tape this). But it doesn't surprise me either that Sean and Davina didn't make it. I can't wait to find out how the other two couples are doing since the show.

Haven't watched (for some reason my DVR did not tape this). But it doesn't surprise me either that Sean and Davina didn't make it. I can't wait to find out how the other two couples are doing since the show.

Yes agreed!
The 6 months later show, which was taped about 2/3 weeks ago.
Its actually in 2 parts, there must have been tons to talk about.

The reunion show next week sure looks like Jess and Ryan are in trouble and may not be together any more. Laughed when it showed Davina saying Sean called her the devil or something like that. We all knew those two were not staying together.

Was almost surprised Jess and Ryan stayed together.

As for Jaclyn and Ryan I hope they make it too.

Just saw on tmz that Jessica took out a restraining order. She says Ryan thrested to kill her and her family. I don't know how to post links with my phone.

Just saw on tmz that Jessica took out a restraining order. She says Ryan thrested to kill her and her family. I don't know how to post links with my phone.

Wow. That's a pretty substantial development!

I don't know why they stayed together. It was clear (to me) that it was temporary niceness without dealing with the deep underlying issues. They had one good week together and she could just forget the horrible anger issues he had? Off to TMZ to investigate lol!

Omg! I hope this isn't true! Threatening to kill her & family?

I think the "matchers" this season, went off script so to speak with these couples.
Were they going for the "best TV" they could get or truly trying to match compatible people? I'm not too sure its that later choice.

I read a lot of spoilers on this season. They took a whole year picking the first season's couples this one they didn't and it showed. I remember Dr Pepper saying that they thought Jessica and Ryan made a good couple because they were both good looking or something like that.

Read that the girls were picked but the guys were very last minute choices.

They have already started to tape season 3 but after this season not sure how will that one will be either.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter