• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Marriage: The Trip Report - Update 2/28 - Final Thoughts & Link to Disneyland TR!

In.
So childish.
Fixed a typo-made me laugh when I read it.

I'm here!! Wow- page 3 already?!

Looking forward to reading all about your wonderful adventure!! :cool1:

Looking forward to seeing lots of Henry pictures. The girls will enjoy it, too.

We had fun riding Small World with the whole gang. Too bad it was raining and we had to huddle. I got a few pictures of that event, but I'm sure yours will beat mine hands down. That was March 1st or 2nd, right? We'll probably get to that on the trip report about mid-May. ;)

It makes me so happy that you got to have two solid weeks. The most we've done is 11 days, and I still wanted more!

Oh! Girl!! I love your intro!! This is going to be one great TR!!

I am here, I loved the intro and can't wait to read more. I hope there are a bunch of BWV pictures :goodvibes.

soo jealous of 2 weeks...the most we have done is 10 days! I plan the park we are in that day but other than that we go with the flow when we are in the parks!

Hooray! It's started! But I feel so late, on page 4 already!:eek:

Ugh, page four.:headache:

Brook, I'm so happy that you started! Two whole weeks of bliss, I can hardly wait!

Oh and I love that sweet pic of Henry in front of the Yacht Club! Were you kneeling down to get it? The angle is so cute!:thumbsup2

Joining In! popcorn:: I love Henry's red hair! (I'm a little biased since I'm a redhead too. :thumbsup2) Can't wait to hear about your two weeks in Disney!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter