MarneMouse request thread #2 :) to continue spreading the Pixie Dust....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Marne,
You do wonderful work! I wish I had your talent! This is my first time posting so I hope this is correct. Can you provide the following for me?

Name Fill:
(1) Animal Kingdom with Minnie Mouse
Addison

Invitations:
(1) Supercalifragilistic breakfast with Alice in Wonderland – 1900 Park Fare
Greenwell Family
October 6, 2015 at 10:20 a.m.

(2) Mickey’s Not so Scary Halloween
Addison
October 6, 2015

(3) Tusker House
Addison
October 5, 2015 at 10:30 a.m.

Family Design:
Fab Five Circle
Mike * Addison * Susan

Thank you so much!

Marne,
I just came across this forum this past week. The work you and the DISigners are doing is really great. I'm so impressed that there are people like you who do this just to make other people's days better. My family and I are taking our first trip in two weeks which might not be enough time for you. If that is the case I totally understand. If you do end up with an opening, would it please be possible to obtain a DISign similar to

http://i196.photobucket.com/albums/aa214/green-eyedmarne/Disney Disigns/Family Disigns/DisneyGroup3_wyrick_zpse45e1bb8.png

that says Gawron Family Vacation and updates the year to 2015?

I would appreciate it. My family has no idea that I'm thinking of making shirts and they would be very surprised. Thank you. -Catherine

Hi Marne,

I love your disigns!

May I please have the following:

Name Fill:

Johanna- Minnie pink

Patricka- Minnie pink

Autograph cover

I am looking for a covers to finish my autograph books with:

1). Johanna and no year- (girly autograph)

http://s196.photobucket.com/user/gr...ograph_isyss_zps4018f468.png.html?sort=3&o=85

2).Johanna and no year-

http://s196.photobucket.com/user/green-eyedmarne/media/Disney Disigns/Autograph Covers and Cards/PrincessFill_annabella_zpsb81c72cd.png.html?sort=3&o=473

3) Johanna (pink) and no year-

http://s196.photobucket.com/user/green-eyedmarne/media/Disney Disigns/Autograph Covers and Cards/CharacterAutographDesignDonatalie_sheridan_zpsa059d1af.png.html

Invitations:

(1) Mickey’s Not so Scary Halloween– Johanna (no year)

Family Design:
Fab Five Circle
Mommy * Johanna

1)-Also could I ask for a family vacation 2016 - all characters in front of castle with Johanna and Mommy family vacation Walt Disney world 2016 on the bottom

2)- a "thank you for visiting and see you on your next family vacation " letter. For Johanna with Minnie, fairies and the princesses

3)-A Disney World Themed sign that says, "Happy 3nd Birthday Johanna." something with Cinderella’s castle

4)-As well as covers for memory book for Johanna( 2016) pink

LOVE this one:http://s196.photobucket.com/user/green-eyedmarne/media/Disney Disigns/Autograph Covers and Cards/DisneyGroup3Autograph_paige_zpseba8d850.png.html?sort=3&o=73

Thank you.

You can find your requests here.....

http://s196.photobucket.com/user/green-eyedmarne/library/Disney Disigns/christie2281?sort=3&page=1

Guess you didn't get to ours in time! We leave in just a few hours. Thanks anyway

So sorry, with my mother's broken hip and having to take care of her I have not been able to get as many requests done, plus you didn't indicate what day you wanted on your invites just the time......I hope you have a great trip!

Last edited:
It has been a challenging few months. With my mother's fall and broken hip and leg and needing a lot of help..... :( Because of this there have been delays in finishing requests. I apologize for this, but it is out of my control at this point. I really don't appreciate a few of the comments I have received about not being able to get to your requests.....my family will ALWAYS come first.....this being said, I will be taking a break until she is more able to take care of herself and isn't needing as much help. I will be completing the current requests on the thread, but will not be accepting anymore at this point....I will be back as soon as I can!!

Oh my gosh, I love them! Although I guess I didn't proofread my message, is there anyway to change Gianna's to Gianna? The (Eeyore one) I'm so sorry for the inconvenience. Thank you for all your hard work!

[

[/QUOTE]

Try to be more careful......your mistakes make more work for me......;)

Marne,
Your work is amazing! This is my first request so I hope i do it right.

Invitations:
1. Spirit of Aloha (to Kelley family) @ 8:15pm 12/29/16
2. (New) Minnie's Holiday Dine at Hollywood and Vine with Fantasmic 12/30/16 @ 4:45pm (Kelley family) - I was hoping for a fab 5 with a christmas theme
3. Chef Mickey's 7:35pm 12/31/2016 (Kelley Family) Could you put somewhere in there "to celebrate the New year" or "ring in 2016"?
4. Crystal Palace @ 8:30am 1/1/2016 (Kelley family)
5. Cinderella's royal table 1/1/2016 @ 7:15pm (for Alex and Tricia)
6. Akershus Royal table (Kelley family) 1/2/2016 @ 1:25pm
7. Garden Grill 1/2/2016 @ 8:00pm (Kelley family)
8. Pirates League 1/3/2016 2 12:20 (Mickey pirate) for Josh, Brady and Howie, (Minnie pirate) for Alex and Tricia (for Brady's UNbirthday)
9. Beaches n Cream 1/3/2016 @ 9pm (Kelley family)
10. Dine with an Imagineer 1/4/2016 @ 12pm (for Josh's UNbirthday) I was thinking of something with Walt on it? Or just something for a teenage boy
11. Sci-Fi Dine0In Theater 1/4/2016 @ 7pm (Kelley family)
12. Be Our Guest 1/5/2016 @ 5:10pm for Alex's UNbirthday
13. Pirates Voyage 1/5/2016 @ 9am for Brady
14. Ohana 1/6/2016 @ 9am (Kelley family)
15. LeCellier 1/6/2016 @ 8:45pm (for Howie's UNbirthday)

Also, I was wondering if you could do coupons for dole whips, mickey bar, goofy candy, pick-a-pearl, $20 at world of disney and lego stores, something glow and mickey ears.

Thank you so much for anything you can do!

I just want to clarify that you want the December invites with the year 2016? Or did you mean 2015 for your 1st 3 requests?

:PinkbouncHi Marne! I am so sorry for this last minute request but I was wondering if you could make me some sort of putt putt coupon for my daughter Beth? I had ones saved from our last trip for my other two children and I thought I had one for her, but she was too little then. I went to print them and I realized I don't have oner for her. We leave in a week so if you don't have time it is ok. But I thought I would ask. If it isn't too much trouble to make matching ones for my other two that would be great!(Louie and Maria) But if not one for my daughter Beth is perfect! Thank you!

Marne,
Your work is amazing! This is my first request so I hope i do it right.

Invitations:
1. Spirit of Aloha (to Kelley family) @ 8:15pm 12/29/16
2. (New) Minnie's Holiday Dine at Hollywood and Vine with Fantasmic 12/30/16 @ 4:45pm (Kelley family) - I was hoping for a fab 5 with a christmas theme
3. Chef Mickey's 7:35pm 12/31/2016 (Kelley Family) Could you put somewhere in there "to celebrate the New year" or "ring in 2016"?
4. Crystal Palace @ 8:30am 1/1/2016 (Kelley family)
5. Cinderella's royal table 1/1/2016 @ 7:15pm (for Alex and Tricia)
6. Akershus Royal table (Kelley family) 1/2/2016 @ 1:25pm
7. Garden Grill 1/2/2016 @ 8:00pm (Kelley family)
8. Pirates League 1/3/2016 2 12:20 (Mickey pirate) for Josh, Brady and Howie, (Minnie pirate) for Alex and Tricia (for Brady's UNbirthday)
9. Beaches n Cream 1/3/2016 @ 9pm (Kelley family)
10. Dine with an Imagineer 1/4/2016 @ 12pm (for Josh's UNbirthday) I was thinking of something with Walt on it? Or just something for a teenage boy
11. Sci-Fi Dine0In Theater 1/4/2016 @ 7pm (Kelley family)
12. Be Our Guest 1/5/2016 @ 5:10pm for Alex's UNbirthday
13. Pirates Voyage 1/5/2016 @ 9am for Brady
14. Ohana 1/6/2016 @ 9am (Kelley family)
15. LeCellier 1/6/2016 @ 8:45pm (for Howie's UNbirthday)

Also, I was wondering if you could do coupons for dole whips, mickey bar, goofy candy, pick-a-pearl, $20 at world of disney and lego stores, something glow and mickey ears.

Thank you so much for anything you can do!

You can find 14 of your requests at the link below......I don't currently have a Dine with an Imagineer invite or coupons as requested and don't have time to make anything new........:)

http://s196.photobucket.com/user/green-eyedmarne/library/Disney Disigns/Invites?sort=3&page=1

I would like to request a few invites please:

T- Rex Cafe
December 5 @ 4:00 celebrating Connor's 6th birthday

Akershus Princess Breakfast
December 6 @ 8:25 for Connor and Kaylee

Pirate's League
December 7 @ 1:30 for Connor

Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party
December 8 for Connor and Kaylee

Chef Mickey's
December 9 @ 5:05 celebrating Kaylee's 3rd birthday

Minnie's Holiday Dine
December 10 @ 7:15 for Connor and Kaylee

Hollywood and Vine breakfast
December 10 @ 8:05 for Connor and Kaylee

I don't currently have a Minnie Holiday Dine and don't have time to make something new....you can find the rest of your 6 requests at the link below....:)

http://s196.photobucket.com/user/gr...vites/shadowwryter disign redos?sort=3&page=1

:PinkbouncHi Marne! I am so sorry for this last minute request but I was wondering if you could make me some sort of putt putt coupon for my daughter Beth? I had ones saved from our last trip for my other two children and I thought I had one for her, but she was too little then. I went to print them and I realized I don't have oner for her. We leave in a week so if you don't have time it is ok. But I thought I would ask. If it isn't too much trouble to make matching ones for my other two that would be great!(Louie and Maria) But if not one for my daughter Beth is perfect! Thank you!

I don't have a Putt Putt invite.....do you have a picture of it that I could use to make it match the others?

:o totally understand and truly sorry. It won't happen again, I promise.

Try to be more careful......your mistakes make more work for me......;)

[/QUOTE]

Hi. I'd like to make a few requests for my October trip.
Stitch name fill with stitch in top left corner: one for "Mommy" one for "Daddy" & one for "Savannah"
name fills with Wreck it Ralph and Vanelope for Mommy, Daddy & Savannah
name fill with Baymax & Hiro for Mommy, Daddy & Savannah
Name fill with all princesses for Savannah

Stroller tag with all princesses that says "Savannah's Royal Carriage"

Thank you so much!

You can find your requests at the link below......:)

http://s196.photobucket.com/user/green-eyedmarne/library/Disney Disigns/Love111012?sort=3&page=1

Hi Marne I've been looking through your photo bucket and your designs are brilliant!
I just wondered if you would be able to make me a few things for my trip next year.
I'd love a Star Wars Name fill with the Name Jacob (old style star wars with darth vader at the end) and Walt Disney World 2016 underneath
And another Star wars Name fill (the same) with the Name Neil and Walt Disney World 2016
Also a Frozen name fill with the name Leah (with Elsa and Ana either end) you have one of these already made but id like Walt Disney World 2016 adding underneath if that is possible?
A monsters inc name fill with the name Barbara (with Mike and sully either end) and Walt Disney World 2016 underneath
And one from your family disigns like the one you did that says Cole family Vacation (with the blue castle and characters) saying Waller Family Vaction
Walt Disney World 2016 if possible.

Thank you so much I look forward to seeing them! xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter