MarneMouse request thread #2 :) to continue spreading the Pixie Dust....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you so much Marne! They are wonderful! We very much appreciate your taking the time to do this for us. Thanks again!

Hi. Would you please make some DISigns for our trip next month?

I'd love a FabFiveCircle2 with the names Erin, Madelyn, Hannah, Alison, and Hadley for September 2015.

Also some name fills please.
Do you have a baby minnie mouse? If so, I'd like a baby minnie for Hadley. If not, the baby mickey and minnie design you have for Hadley please.
A Minnie Mouse name fill for Alison.
A Tinkerbell name fill for Madelyn.
An Ariel (mermaid) name fill for Hannah.
An Eeyore name fill for Erin.

Thank you very much!

Hi Marne! Thank you again for the invites, they are beautiful and it is killing me to keep them a secret until our trip.

I was going through your images on Photobucket and would greatly appreciate it if you could do a few name fills for me as well. We aren't going until the end of November so there is no rush.

If possible, I would like the name fills with a white background, boarder and no wording underneath.

Mickey with Sorcerer Mickey

Lucille with Minnie Mouse
Jim with Burt from Mary Poppins
Kimberly with Merida
Mackenzie with Rapunzel
Alexander with Mickey Mouse (Mickey Mouse Clubhouse)
Chrissy with Dopey (no other dwarfs if possible)
Kaylee with Marie from the Aristocats
Isabelle with Figment
Sydney with Stitch

Thank you in advance for your amazing work!

You can find your requests here.....:)

http://s196.photobucket.com/user/green-eyedmarne/library/Disney Disigns/DalmationGal29?sort=3&page=1

Could we get one like this that says Disney Dream instead. I want to make t-shirts for the kids and a magnet for the door. :) Thanks for sharing the Pixie Dust!!!
Thanks again so much for DISigning this for us-we used it to make beach bags and they turned out fantastic!
11934530_10153548664294076_7766068418049489039_o.jpg

Marne so sorry to hear about your mom's fall! I do hope that is she is healing and will be back to herself soon! Yes family definitely comes 1st always!!!

Thank you so much for taking the time to fill my 2 autograph book covers I really appreciate it!

Take care of your family and hope to see you back soon!

Marne - I am so sorry to hear about your mom's fall. I hope she recovers quickly, prayers and pixie dust coming your way!

Thank you so very much for the name fills. They are beautiful and I appreciate the work that you have put in to creating each one of them!

Take care of your family, I too believe they are the #1 priority!

I feel terrible to ask you this, but are you able to do me one more favor? I am getting everything together and realized I didn't have a farewell letter! Could you make a farewell letter from Mickey and Minnie or a bunch of characters to Maria, Louie, and Elizabeth? PLEASE don't feel bad if you can't! And I promise I am all don't I checked everything else off my list lol! Thanks a million! :)

BTW I hope your mom is doing well! Sending prayers her way!

2 of the cover you requested are specifically 4x6 cover and can not be changed in size.....

Marne - Thank you so much for doing this! I really appreciate it and I will just make the autograph books a 4x6. Can the 2nd image be a 4x6? Thanks so much again for sharing your talents with us and especially me who is not creative at all! :D

DDDarrington aka Diana requests.....

So cute!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Could I request a few name fills please.

I would like the following:

Darrington - Star Wars Mickey
Darrington - the Fab 5
Xander - Star Wars Mickey
Xander - Lightning McQueen
Xander - the Fab 5
Diana - Star Wars Mickey
Diana - the Fab 5
Jim - in Grumpyt
Jim - the Fab 5 (or 3, LOL)

I hope that isn't too much.

Thanks,
Diana

These designs are amazing! Can I please request a few name fills if you have time? My family is going on our first cruise Disney Wonder last week in September. I would like the one with Mickey and friends.
Olivia
Evelyn
Ethan
Christopher
Jacqueline
Disney Wonder 2015, thank you! Annette

Hi Marne, I am new to forums. I have spent a few hrs looking at different posts and pics and rules. I love your work! I think I may have piggybacked on someone's post earlier, so sorry. So here's my new request if you would please be so kind. If its to much that's ok. Thank you in advance!

Mickey and friends name fillin

Olivia
Evelyn
Ethan
Christopher
Jacqueline
Disney Wonder 2015

Cruise lifesaver
Wondermh2012.png
What's the largest size?
On left ear can you please add 1st Cruise
Right ear - 2015
Ghiloni on life saver below.
Thanks!!

Marne, this makes my heart so happy!!!! Thank you so much for helping spread pixie dust for our upcoming vacation!

I'm very sorry to hear about your mother. You are a wonderful daughter and family always comes first!!! I appreciate you finishing my requests and I certainly wish I could return the favor somehow one day. But, since I have no graphic arts talent or experience, I'll just send thoughts and prayers your way!

Thanks again,
xoxo
Susan

I feel terrible to ask you this, but are you able to do me one more favor? I am getting everything together and realized I didn't have a farewell letter! Could you make a farewell letter from Mickey and Minnie or a bunch of characters to Maria, Louie, and Elizabeth? PLEASE don't feel bad if you can't! And I promise I am all don't I checked everything else off my list lol! Thanks a million! :)

BTW I hope your mom is doing well! Sending prayers her way!

Hi Marne! I love your autograph book covers. Would you be able to make the following for our November 13th trip? Thank you so much!

Princesscover3
Carling
Walt Disney World 2015

Princesscover3
Elsie
Walt Disney World 2015
1st Trip

Fab5cover
Zachary
Walt Disney World 2015

Fab5cover
Owen
Walt Disney World 2015
1st Trip

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter