MarneMouse request thread #2 :) to continue spreading the Pixie Dust....

Status
Not open for further replies.
@FrozenAna

When you reply to a message, hit the button in the far right corner of the post you want to reply to....every time you respond your messages are getting mixed into the previous reply and is very confusing and not showing up appropriately......:)
Hope that I can do it right from now on! I was wondering bc a couple of weeks ago I had placed a request for the carriage sign and no response I figured you get a whole bunch of request and got lost in all of that. Im new to all this; so not to familiar on how to place a post. Thank you for the tip. I thought that if I saw a design I would reply to it so you will know what I was talking about? Is this how we make a request?

Could I please get .......
1. Disneycruise_may2.png.html
With wording Cruisin with Mickey and the Gang (across the top)
Disney Dream 2015 (across the bottom)

2. PiratePartyInvite_jm_zps4dwckicx.png.html
Where the names are can you put
Ahoy Matey!
Date should be: Aug. 5th at 9:45

Thanks!

Last edited:

Marne,

This is my last request. Just received our packet for WD, just realized that my kids will need lanyards. Would like to know if you could make same image as their autograph books (pirate Mickey for Freddy and dragon ball Mickey for Jeffrey and frozen for jeslyn)? For the id badge on lanyards.
Sry for all the separate request but just thought about this just now;/

I would like to request an autograph book cover for Natalya.
The Character Autograph design, blue with lots of characters.
To say " Natalya's Autograph Book"
"Walt Disney World 2015"

Thanks so much for your time!

May I please request the following name fills with the character on one end? Thank you in advance for your time and creativity.

Heather Doc from Snow white and seven dwarfs if no doc then Ariel
Michael Oswald or Jack Skellington
Cole Sitch
Caroline Elsa

Hello Marne

Hope you are well.
Firstly i have spend the last half hour looking at your designs....they are truly wonderful, you are very creative.

We shall be taking our son on his first trip this summer and would really appreciate a few invites if this at all possible?

Invites for Finley

August 19th, 8.15am, Crystal Palace
August 21st, 8.10am, Ohanas
August 28th , 11.25am Be our guest Lunch
August 31st, Hollywood and Vine (disney junior breakfast) 9am

Welcome to Disney world letter.

Hope this is ok.
We are pretty excited about this trip already as our last trip was 2011 for our honeymoon...can't wait to show our Son our magical place!

Thank you in advance
Sarah xx

Hi!!! Thanks so much for this! I have a few requests if you don't mind! :)

-Jordan Baby Mickey Minnie Name Fill; Deva Disneyland 2015
-Daisy Background Name Fill Madison; Deva 1st trip to Disneyland 2015
-Roxann Minnie Long Name Fill; Deva 1st trip to Disneyland 2015
-Monster's University Pink Name Fill; Deva

I wanted to know if you are able to do a back cover with the Star Wars 2015 Mickey theme? With all the characters if possible ( Lea Minni , Darth Goofy, & Donald Troop and of course Jedi Mickey) for a back cover for these autograph books covers that you designed for us.( Same Size Pls) One for Freddy and Another for Jeffrey

Thank you once again.

May I please request the following name fills with the character on one end? Thank you in advance for your time and creativity.

Heather Doc from Snow white and seven dwarfs if no doc then Ariel
Michael Oswald or Jack Skellington
Cole Sitch
Caroline Elsa

Hello Marne

Hope you are well.
Firstly i have spend the last half hour looking at your designs....they are truly wonderful, you are very creative.

We shall be taking our son on his first trip this summer and would really appreciate a few invites if this at all possible?

Invites for Finley

August 19th, 8.15am, Crystal Palace
August 21st, 8.10am, Ohanas
August 28th , 11.25am Be our guest Lunch
August 31st, Hollywood and Vine (disney junior breakfast) 9am

Welcome to Disney world letter.

Hope this is ok.
We are pretty excited about this trip already as our last trip was 2011 for our honeymoon...can't wait to show our Son our magical place!

Thank you in advance
Sarah xx

these are shadowwryter redos......

Could I please get .......
1. Disneycruise_may2.png.html
With wording Cruisin with Mickey and the Gang (across the top)
Disney Dream 2015 (across the bottom)

2. PiratePartyInvite_jm_zps4dwckicx.png.html
Where the names are can you put
Ahoy Matey!
Date should be: Aug. 5th at 9:45

Thanks!

Marne,

This is my last request. Just received our packet for WD, just realized that my kids will need lanyards. Would like to know if you could make same image as their autograph books (pirate Mickey for Freddy and dragon ball Mickey for Jeffrey and frozen for jeslyn)? For the id badge on lanyards.
Sry for all the separate request but just thought about this just now;/

Marne:

I'm interested in a Bibbidi Bobbidi invitation. Can you help me create one with the fairy godmother. I'm not sure how to communicate on his forum. Can you email me so we can chat further ... m4gimbel@gmail.com. Thank you..

-Mike

Please put your request here....with the name you want and the date and time of the appointment.....I will complete and post it here when it is done......:)

Hello MarneMouse - been looking thru your wonderful designs and would like to put in a request for few please. No rush as we aren't traveling until September but starting to work on my projects :)

I was wondering if possible to change this to top - It's my 40th birthday (as going there to celebrate my bday and would love something special to wear that day :) ) http://s196.photobucket.com/user/gr...y redos/birthdayprincess.jpg.html?sort=3&o=13

Then would like 2 names - Jeffrey and Peyton for this design - http://s196.photobucket.com/user/gr...kground_drew_zps6d75381b.png.html?sort=3&o=48

For this design need Peyton and have the year 2015 - http://s196.photobucket.com/user/gr...ld FIlls/briandonaldfill.png.html?sort=3&o=52

For this design need Marissa - http://s196.photobucket.com/user/gr...ssfill_cierra_zps06bfd88d.png.html?sort=3&o=0

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter