MarneMouse request thread #2 :) to continue spreading the Pixie Dust....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!
I am doing this as a surprise so I've been up late every night and I am so grateful for all you do!
That is exactly what I was talking about, thanks again :)

Hello. How do I go about requesting these name filled letters? These would be perfect for my grandkids...super cute. Can this be done with 101 dalmations for olivia and marina? And sleeping beauty for mia and angela? And avengers for Albert and matt?

Anna

Last edited:
Thank you so much, Marne!!! I just saw the disigns you made, and they are absolutely wonderful and even better than I hoped for! :cloud9: I am so appreciative that you take so much of your time to share your talent! :goodvibes:cheer2:

Last edited:

Marne, I'm really sorry to ask, but could you possibly change the Avengers one to just the name fill with only the Hulkbuster and without the color border around it. My son just saw the Avengers one (the others are a surprise) and he had the biggest smile on his face, but then he said "I wish it had just the Hulkbuster, not the Hulk..." :oops:

Marne, Love your work! Been looking for your type of work all over and was not creative enough myself to do anything close to it. Surprising extended family this Fall for a first trip for six. I want it to be EXTRA SPECIAL. Would you be able to create the following:

Autograph Book Cover page with name Ella using Merida from Brave dated September 2015
Autograph Book Cover page with name Mila using Rapunzel dated September 2015
Dining Invites addressed to Ella, Mila & Kai (one for each restaurant listed including all three names)- Akershus Thursday, October 1st 5:20 p.m. 1900 Park Fare breakfast Friday, October 2nd 9:10 a.m. Be Our Guest Saturday, October 3rd 4:25 p.m & Cinderella's Royal Table breakfast Sunday, October 4th 9:35 a.m.
Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique invite for Ella & Mila - Saturday, October 3rd 9:30 a.m.
Carriage Ride invite for a date night at P.O. Riverside for Jim & Olga - Thursday, October 1st 5:30 p.m.
Cirque du Soleil invite to Lowe family - Friday, October 2nd 6:00 p.m.

Thank you and most grateful for any of the requests above that you are able to do!

Any chance I can get 2 name fills made?

Marin (with Anna and Elsa)

Madelyn with princesses, making sure Jasmine in in there?

I would like to request autograph book covers of the Character Autograph design, blue with lots of characters.
We have a group heading down so if this is too large of a request, you can disregard.

Abby's Autograph Book
Sarah's Autograph Book
Liam's Autograph Book
Kate's Autograph Book
Olivia's Autograph Book
Eric's Autograph Book

Thank you.

Hello MarneMouse!

Would you be able to make 2 name fills for me?

Ryan (in Big Hero 6)
Ryan (in Wreck It Ralph)

No dates or parks.

Thank you!

Good Morning. Thank you for all that you do for us. Your disigns are perfect. If it would not be too much trouble, might I get a BBB invite for Sami dated August 5, 2015 at 8:30 am and an invite for CRT dated August 5, 2015 at 10:30 am. If you have Elsa and Anna for the BBB invite, that would be incredible. Cinderella, obviously, for the CRT invite.

Again, thanks for all that you do.

ETA: Invite is also for Sami.

Last edited:
May I also get some dining invitations??

Names on all of them: Genevieve and Jaxson

BeOurGuestInvite_c2_zp
November 30 at 8:15

OhanaBestFriendsInvitation (breakfast)
November 29 at 9:30 AM

CrystalPalaceDinnerInviation
November 29 at 3:15

TuskerHouseLunchBuffet
November 30 at 12:55

ChefMickeysDinnerInviation
November 28 at 7:50 am

AkershusPrincessStorybook (breakfast)
December 2 at 9:20 am

HollywoodVineJakeInviation
December 1, 9:20 am

Thank you soooo much!!!

Marne, I'm really sorry to ask, but could you possibly change the Avengers one to just the name fill with only the Hulkbuster and without the color border around it. My son just saw the Avengers one (the others are a surprise) and he had the biggest smile on his face, but then he said "I wish it had just the Hulkbuster, not the Hulk..." :oops:

Hi. Can you please design me:

Tinker bell only stroller tag- Savannah's Stroller Disney World 2015

A name fill for Savannah with Dumbo

A Darth Vader cartoon character character With the words "Coolest Dad Ever"

A Princess Leia cartoon character with the words "Daddy's Little Princess"

If possible for the Star Wars ones I don't want the Minnie Leia or other Mickey characters :)

Thank you so much, I love your designs!

The Star Wars is for a Fathers Day present, I know I am late in asking, so his gift will be late.
Then stroller tag and name fill are for my trip in October so no rush on those.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter