MarneMouse request thread #2 :) to continue spreading the Pixie Dust....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Marneb, not sure if you can help me out but thank you either way. Your designs are incredible. We are going on a Fantasy cruise this year for my parents 50th and I'm making magnets. I've searched your past names but I guess our names aren't common. lol.

Joey-monsters with Sully or Mike
Jenna- Elsa like the one on top of this page
Jacob- goofy
Laura- minnie
Dan- Mickey

50th Anniversary like on 1st page for Bob and Sharon-Disny Fantasy

If you can do it great. I understand we all have lives and by the looks of your thread you have been busy.

Thanks
Dan

Oh my I love them all!!! Is there any reason why the Kerri-Ann is burry and small when I download it. Thanks so much KiKi

Are you clicking on link and going to Photobucket and downloading from there or are you just downloading right from the disboards? You will get the biggest image by downloading from photobucket........:thumbsup2

Hi Marne!!

I am interested in a few gift tags/notes from characters for my kids.
If you can help with this, I would be super grateful!!
We are taking them to WDW for the first time at the end of this month. :yay:

looking for something like a gift tag for a present for the following-

one for Carter from Jake
one for Hadley from Minnie
one for Carter from Mickey
one for Hadley from Goofy
one for Hadley from Daisy
one for Carter from Donald
one for Carter and Hadley from Jake & Izzy

Name fills-
Carter with Pirate Mickey or Jake & friends
Hadley with 101 dalmatians

I would love a letter from Mickey to mail to my kids. Something along these lines-

"Hi Carter & Hadley!
Only a few more days until you're here at Disney World! Have a great ride on the airplane. See ya real soon Mickey"

Can you do something like an invitation for our character meals?
to Carter & Hadley from Disney Jr characters to eat lunch at Hollywood & Vine on Monday 4/28
Both kids from Pooh & Tigger to eat breakfast tues 4/30 at Crystal Palace
Both kids from Mickey to eat breakfast at Chef Mickey's on 5/1

OK I think that's it!!! I am so excited for this trip and these would make everything so much more special. I love your work and think it's awesome that you are doing this for folks.

:yay: THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!! :yay:

PS: I wasnt able to pull up your photobucket albums for some reason.

It has come to my attention that you have duplicated this request with another designer, so I will not be completing this request. It specifically states not to request same disigns from multiple disigners as it wastes our time! :sad:

Marne,
I'm SO sorry! I tried several time to post this yesterday and was getting error messages and I never saw that it actually posted. I couldn't figure out how to get back to where I was to try to post to you again this AM so I started over. I am 100% aware of the rules and did not mean to upset anyone.
Thank you for your time.

Could I request 3 name fills?

One with Elsa and that name Libby
Second with all the frozen characters with name Liberty
Third minion with Sawyer
All with borders. Thank you soooo much!

Marne, Thank to soo much for sharing your talent and especially your time. Your designs are perfect and my family is thrilled. Thanks for the extra magic!

Hi Again,

You will officially be with us everyday of our trip with your special talent!
Could I please ask for two more things:)

Princess Jaidon in pink oval with crown ( the cover of your princess album)
and
Invite to Kona for Lauren, Devin and Jaidon on May 23rd at 815am

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!

These little touches that you are working so hard on are providing so much more magic to our trip!!!

Hi, you do amazing work. We always plan our trips at last minute so im so sorry its so short notice. We are leaving in two weeks from tommorow :) I was wondering if you could make my three kids Frozen name fills. Their names are Serenity, Rain and Tru maybe for Tru my babyboy Olaf hes cute for boys ;) I also saw something you did with Tinkerbell and I was wondering if you could make that for me and my husband. Tinkerbell and Dopey with celebrating in disney. Megan and Sele 2014. Please. Thank you so much for time.

Oh my I love them all!!! Is there any reason why the Kerri-Ann is burry and small when I download it. Thanks so much KiKi

I think it is blurry because I designed it larger then had to make it 4x6 per your request.......I will redo design, but won't be able to get to it until Monday.....:thumbsup2

Hi there, I came across your designs tonight and think your name fills are really great! We have two trips coming up (one DL and one WDW) and would love the following name fills if you don't mind:

Sofie - Frozen with Elsa and Olaf; Mulan
Connor - Lego Movie; Spiderman; Planes
Abbie - All Princesses
Shannon - Eeore

Thank you so much, what you DISigners do is truly wonderful! :thanks:

I would be grateful if you could make a couple Autograph Book Covers for me with the Parks like on

http://s1019.photobucket.com/user/M...disonsAutographsDkPink-1.jpg.html?sort=9&o=18

I will be making 4 x 6 books.

Brooke-Lynn's Autograph Book
June 2014

Elizabeth's Autograph Book
June 2014

I am so excited that I found your designs. They are so wonderful! Before we leave, we are having a Disney Day and I can't wait to see their reactions when I give them all of the things with your amazing designs. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter