MarneMouse request thread #2 :) to continue spreading the Pixie Dust....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Marne,
Thanks so much for the invites for Princess Abby and Prince William. I think William might be misspelt (O'm not sure this is actually a word) on the Akershus invite, but I'm not sure. Either way, they are gorgeous and will be sure to bring a little "extra magic" to out trip. Thanks again!! ~Anna

Thank you so much for the Coral Reef and Sanaa invites they're AWESOME! I had made a request prior to requesting those #1461 for Cinderella's Royal Table and I'm just wondering if I may have missed it. No huge rush just didn't want to miss it. Thanks again for all your wonderful work!

Could I please request some Name fills?

Name LEXY: with Elsa ( if you could put My First Trip To Disney World) If you cant that's ok too!
Name Sawyer: with Cars also with my First Trip To Disney World)
Both with Borders Please and Thank You sooo much your work Is sooo great!

Hi Marne,
I'm new to the boards so I hope I'm posting my request in the correct place. I was just looking at your photobucket and loved your invite to Cinderella's Royal Table. Could you please make me one for Princess Ava and one for Princess Alyssa. It will be a first visit to Disney World for both girls :) Our reservation is for April 29th, 2014 at 10:05 a.m. Could Cinderella request they wear their finest attire or something along that line. Thank you soo much!!!

Love your designs. We are going our first Disney World trip and I was wondering if you could make 2 designs for my 6 year old son.

I would like a Star Wars design with the Mickey Mouse and the name BRAYDEN and also include Walt Disney World 2014.

Do you have a safari design with Donald Duck for our day at Animal Kingdom? Would also be for the name BRAYDEN.

Thank you very much for any help.

MarneB- Lovely work and thank you for your assistance in the past!!! Lots of compliments from friends received thanks to you!
My 5 1/2 year old is hosting a "tea party" with moms and daughters mid-May. Wondering if you'd do us some name tag designs with Alice, white rabbit, mad hatter, Cheshire cat - any of that for our tea party. Not picky on what, we'll take what we can.
The names are as follows:
Tina
Linda
Leslie
Elisabeth
Stephanie
Lily
Ella
Brittany
Jacqui
Michelle
Maddy
Also, I'm announcing our pregnancy at the party -
Thank you so much!!

Hi there! Thank you for the work you do :) I was wondering if I could get three invitations to The Pirates League?

Our date will be October 26th at 3:00PM

I would love to get one each for:

Heather
Haley
Nicholas

Thank you so much!

Thank you for the wonderful invite I can't wait to see the looks on their faces! The only thing is I need two separate invites, one for Princess Ava and one for Princess Alyssa.

Hi,

Could I please request a T shirt Disign? I love your work, so I'm sure I would love any disign you make. I'm looking for it to say "BIRTHDAY GIRL" and it will be printed on an iron transfer for a black shirt, so if you could make it bright and colorful so it stands out. Some favorite characters are Lilo & Stitch, the Fab5, Chip n Dale, Figment, Lady & the Tramp, Peter pan, and Tink. Not too princess-y please, it's for a 31st birthday :) Favorite colors are Disneyish blues and purples. But again, open to anything you disign!

And if I can also please request a few name fills that say Disneyland? If I could have one in Lilo & Stitch fill, Goofy fill, Chip and Dale fill, and if you can do a Grumpy fill?
These will also be used for T shirts.

Thank you so much for your talents! :love:

Hello! I'm back for more!

These are all NAME FILLS:

1. The name Sofia with Elsa (like this one: http://s196.photobucket.com/user/gr...lElsa_sophia_zps63856d42.png.html?sort=3&o=21)
2. The name Angelina with Frozen (like this one: http://s196.photobucket.com/user/gr...ill_isabella_zps80cb67a8.png.html?sort=3&o=18 )
3. The name Makena with Oswald (like this one: http://s196.photobucket.com/user/gr...rcmoswaldfill_zps173b4d93.png.html?sort=3&o=0 )
4. The name Courtney with Stitch (like this one: http://s196.photobucket.com/user/gr...kground3_tori_zpsf7ff9db6.png.html?sort=3&o=2 )

Thank you SOSOSOSOSO much!

OOOO these are great thank you! Is it possible to separate the letters a bit so it's easier to read? Or outline each letter in the gold individually? I would attach the image I found at 4shared but since I'm so new I can't link. It's found under "jedi mickey name fill" and is the name Caleb (but if that's not possible I thank you soooo much for these). You are a great talent!

Barb

I think maybe the name fills you are talking about where done by milliepie as I don't have a folder or file on photobucket named Jedi mickey name fills.....all mine are combined in a Star Wars folder together....unfortunately milliepie isn't currently designing......:goodvibes

Sorry! For the name fills, are you able to write Disneyland 2014? If not, then for lilo & stitch and chip and dale, if you could please write Bonnie, and for the goofy and grumpy, if you can write Jorge? Thank you so much! :goodvibes

I did the name fills for you but Disneyland 2014 was way too long for the designs and would have made the letters very small......I shortened it to Disneyland hope that is okay....on the plus side it can be wore again and again that way.....:thumbsup2

Could I please request some Name fills?

Name LEXY: with Elsa ( if you could put My First Trip To Disney World) If you cant that's ok too!
Name Sawyer: with Cars also with my First Trip To Disney World)
Both with Borders Please and Thank You sooo much your work Is sooo great!

Love your designs. We are going our first Disney World trip and I was wondering if you could make 2 designs for my 6 year old son.

I would like a Star Wars design with the Mickey Mouse and the name BRAYDEN and also include Walt Disney World 2014.

Do you have a safari design with Donald Duck for our day at Animal Kingdom? Would also be for the name BRAYDEN.

Thank you very much for any help.

MarneB- Lovely work and thank you for your assistance in the past!!! Lots of compliments from friends received thanks to you!
My 5 1/2 year old is hosting a "tea party" with moms and daughters mid-May. Wondering if you'd do us some name tag designs with Alice, white rabbit, mad hatter, Cheshire cat - any of that for our tea party. Not picky on what, we'll take what we can.
The names are as follows:
Tina
Linda
Leslie
Elisabeth
Stephanie
Lily
Ella
Brittany
Jacqui
Michelle
Maddy
Also, I'm announcing our pregnancy at the party -
Thank you so much!!

You can find your requests here.....I didn't want to have to post all of them here......

http://s196.photobucket.com/user/gr...ucket.com/user/green-eyedmarne/library/Disney Disigns/Alice and Wonderland Fills?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter