• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

MarneMouse request thread #2 :) to continue spreading the Pixie Dust....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Marne,
I am looking for an It's a Small World design for a tshirt. I have 3 girls dressing as Small world kids for the Halloween party and I just want to wear a shirt for IASW. Nothing personalized, just a design with the small world kids around the globe, clock tower or something similar that says, "It's a Small World After All".
Thanks so much!

Kristen

I found this one on a google search, I adjusted it ......the kids aren't dressed up but I thought it was cute......:thumbsup2

Hi Marne,
I just wanted to check in about a post from the first thread. It is post 3734. I know you probably just haven't had time to get to it yet but just wanted to make sure it didn't get lost in the transfer to new thread (I don't know how you keep track of it all). I am not in a rush...just checking. Thanks for all you do!

I have been doing requests for those that are leaving sooner than you, quite a few urgent requests recently....:sad2: Here are the invitations and I will work on the other autograph cards this week......:thumbsup2

Hello :wave:
I love love love your designs.
I was wondering if you do countdown calendars?
We are going to Disneyland Paris in October and I would love a calendar that counts down the last 28 days before we go. We (myself - Kizzy and my two kids Jemma and James) are staying at the Cars themed Hotel Santa Fe from October 7th thru 11th.
If this is at all possible I would like a Cars themed countdown calandar. It could say The Quigley's Countdown to Disneyland Paris maybe?
Thanks so much
Kiz
x

Hi :)

If it is possible to do the following requests, I would really appreciate it.

Using this template:
i196.photobucket.com/albums/aa214/green-eyedmarne/Disney%20Disigns/Avengers%20Fills/noahavengersfill.png

Can you do a Captain America with the name "Spencer"
And an Iron Man with the name "Alex"
(and a 2013 date, please)

Also, if you could do anything that is Avengers themed with the following wording, it would be great!

Super Stiles Brothers Adoption and Birthday Celebration!

Thank you so much!!

HI!

All of your designs are beautiful and colorful:cheer2:

Could I please have the following designs?

Also for the text at the bottom of each can it say "Walt Disney World 2013"

"Ashley"- http://i196.photobucket.com/albums/...d Friends/brendawinniethepooh_zps88b6e4b2.png

"Ben"- http://i196.photobucket.com/albums/...lls/joshJakeamppirate-boyfill_zps197f05b8.png (no mickey ears on the 2013)

"Natalie"- http://i196.photobucket.com/albums/aa214/green-eyedmarne/Disney Disigns/Dumbo/michelleDumbofill.png

For this one can I have four different ones with the following names-
"Nana" "Grandmama" "Mom" "Mom"

http://i196.photobucket.com/albums/...ve Fills/fab5fillxlong_xander_zpsc7916ca2.png

And finally, could you do name fills like these with Sophia the First with the name "Caroline" and Henry Hugglemonster with the name "Ben"

Thanks for anything you can come with!!!:cool1:

I wasn't sure what you meant when you had Mom listed twice.....:confused3

Thank you so much for the DISigns!! They are so pretty. :thumbsup2

I don't know why I put "mom" twice either. Just counting shirts in my head I guess:rolleyes:

Thanks again and I can't wait to see the Magical Memories Mickey Head as well. I posted a request for that later in the thread:angel:

Amy

Marne could I bother you for one more design? I'm looking for a square with a group picture of the toy story characters (buzz, woody, jesse, bo peep, Rex, ham,mr and mrs potatoe head and anyone else) that says Halloween cruise 2013 disney fantasy using Halloween colors; orange, black, purple. I really appreciate your help. Thanks a lot!

I have been doing requests for those that are leaving sooner than you, quite a few urgent requests recently....:sad2: Here are the invitations and I will work on the other autograph cards this week......:thumbsup2

Thank you so much!! Sorry I wasn't trying to be pushy. :flower3:I appreciate about all the hard work you put into these disigns.

Thanks you so much! I love them! I got tears in my eyes when I saw them! I'm so excited to have the kids wear them!

Thanks so much Marne. We appreciate the time that you put in to make our trips extra special.

I scrolled thru NUMEROUS pages of your work and love it!! Could you possibly do a 5yr anniversary with Halloween Mickey & Minnie, with 2013 and the names Phillip & Amy. If not Halloween theme the kissing Mickey & Minnie will work.

Also, could you do an Octonauts with the name Austin in autofill and also a lego people with Austin in autofill?

Thank You so much!! Again you have done wonderful work!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter