MarneMouse request thread #2 :) to continue spreading the Pixie Dust....

Status
Not open for further replies.
:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

Great designs!!!!!

I would love to purchase iron on decals from you! Any info. on this? Thanks so much! :goodvibes

Hi Marne----I would like to request the following for t-shirts. We are going to Walt Disney World in November and never dreamed we would be able to have shirts with our names.

Minnie Text Names
Karyn
Charla

Making Magical Memories 2013 Mickey Head
names: Karyn, Charla and The OkieGirls

2013 Mickey Head (Walt Disney World)
The OkieGirls on one ear and Karyn on other ear
The OkieGirls on one ear and Charla on other ear

Big Minnie Head (in white script)
Karyn
Charla
if possible could we both have Walt Disney World on one ear and 2013 on
other ear

Fab Five Fills
Karyn
Charla
with Walt Disney World 2013 across the bottom

Christmas Mickey/Minnie Name Fill
Karyn
Charla
if possible could MVMCP 2013 be across the bottom on both

Thank you so much!!!
Karyn and Charla (The OkieGirls)

hi marneb!

so excited i found your great work. first time i'm making family tshirts for our vacation next month so grateful for your talent and help! :flower3:

could you do the fab5 family disign for us (like you did for lhegge):

http://i196.photobucket.com/albums/aa214/green-eyedmarne/Disney%20Disigns/Family%20Disigns/Fab5disign_lhegge_zps38f7ca41.png

the family names are "Bolles" and "Lee" and "Pool"

add "Walt Disney World" somewhere near the 2013 at the bottom

and instead of the fab5 could you put in the picture with the whole cast of characters? like in the center of this:

http://s196.photobucket.com/user/green-eyedmarne/media/Disney%20Disigns/Family%20Disigns/DisneyGroup2_WDW13_zps02ef8934.png.html?sort=3&o=4

also, 2 invitations to 1900 park fare (happily ever after) for Sept 28 at 5:10pm:
1 addressed to "Ashley and Hailey" and 1 addressed to "Cameron and Jenna"

thanks so much! you disigners are so wonderful to share your pixie dust! pixiedust:

-heather

MorgansMama01 request #2....

Prince Charming and Snow White's Prince are the same....did you mean a different prince?

I think this was one of my requests. I'm sorry, I got confused about which prince was which. I wanted Snow White's prince and Cinderella's prince. Also if you could do one for Flynn Rider (this is my daughter's favorite). Thank you so much!!!! They look great.

If you have time, I would love to have a Phineas and Ferb name fill that says Jack and a Sophia the First that says Jaedyn. We leave in 3 weeks so if you can't get to it I understand. Thanks.

Clochette nordique requests......

"I wish I had half of your talent, I wouldn't need help like that! (I'm literally still drawing with stick "bonhommes"!)

So, if you want to share your beautiful talent one more time, DD would be delighted with the following invites: for "Princess Audréanne" :

-November 2: Hollywood and Vine (6:25pm) only if you have one;
-November 3: Akershus (7:00pm);
-November 4: Tusker House (8:00am);
-November 4: Boma (6:30);
-November 5: 1900 Park Fare (9:25am);
-November 6: Be Our Guest (7:30pm);
-November 7: 'Ohanna (7:05pm);
-November 8: Cindy's Royal Table (9:30am);
-November 9: Garden Grove (for Brunch) only if you have one.

We also are so lucky to have secured the last MNSSHP on November 1st and the first MVMCP on November 8. If you could add these two, it would be purely fantastic!

This is already lots, I know. But if by any chance, you would also have and invite for "transfering" on the Fantasy, November 9 to 16, it would be just incredibly amazing! (I may have missed, but I didn't see any in your bank, so I would understand if it takes too long to create one.)

Now, no rush, we're leaving home on October 31st: lots of time but if you can't, we'll understand.

1000 thanks in advance,
this is so generous of you,"

These are shadowwryter redos.........

These are mine........

And these are patthings redos......

They came out even better than I thought!Thanks so so much for your time :)
We will have awesome shirts for our trip :cool1:

Hi! I am amazed by your talent! Can you please make me a Making Magical Memories text Mickey Head with the following names:

Grandma
Grandpa
Jim
Janet
Kaity
Jimmy
Kelley
Jimmy
Kaylee

I'd love to make T-shirts for my family using your design, but our vacation is less than 2 weeks away! I'm SO sorry for the short notice, and thank you for considering my project!

With your so generous help, - I still don't know how you can do it - Princesse Audréanne, will have an easier time at WDW. You see, Princesse Audréanne lives with autism. So to have the invitations like that in front of her makes her day way more predictable and way less filled with anxiety. And of course, it helps her family have an easier time too.

This is so nice of you to participate in the Magic like you do. If you ever doubt why you're doing it, just take my word for that, cause it's purely magical!

:tinker: lots and lots and lots of "Poussière de fée!" your way!

sazzlyn requests.....

"invite request

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Can I please request the following invitations for Catherine, Michael, & James

Chef Mickey on 9/24 at 7:45 pm
Mama Melrose's on 9/25 at 5:55 pm
Akershus on 9/26 at 12:05 pm
1900 Park Fare on 9/26 at 6:55 pm
Hoop-Dee-Doo on 9/27 at 8:30 pm
Tusker House on 9/28 at 12:35 pm
Hollywood & Vine on 9/29 at 12:45 pm
The Garden Grill on 9/30 at 5:30 pm
Cinderella's Royal Table on 10/1 at 7:05 pm

If it's too much work to make separate invites for each child, then please leave the name part off so I can just print it out 3 times. Also, if you want to leave the times off and just put the dates, that also works for me. I hope this isn't too large of a request. Thanks for you time and talent."

You can find your 27 invitations here........didn't want to have to post them all here.....you have your own folder in my photobucket......:thumbsup2

http://s196.photobucket.com/user/gr...Disney Disigns/sazzlyn requests?sort=4&page=1

Thank you so much! These are amazing and I truly appreciate the extra magic you share.

mgothel requests.....

"Hi Marne,

Wondering if you could do a few things for me? I LOVE your work!!!

1. Goofy namefill with "Gabrielle" Disney Fantasy 2013
2. Dr. Doofenshmirtz(from Phineas & ferb) namefill with "Jimmy" disney fantasy 2013
3. Mickey head with Sully & Mike W. with "Gabbie" written in one ear & "Jimmy" written in the other ear.
4. Sqaure with Mr. & Mrs. Potatoe head possibly holding hands that says "Disney Cruisin Pals" Bridget & Dennis

Thanks so much!!!! "

Dilmaluvs2cruise requests......

"Hi, would you be able to do a couple of name fill I can never find my name

Minnie Pirate- Dilma
Minnie Pirate- Jillian
Minnie Pirate - Kirsty
Princess - Dilma
Princess - Jillian
Princess - Kirsty

Mickey Pirate- Elier (husband)
If you can do them thxs in advance"

Hi!

I would like to request a few DISigns for my niece, Leah.

All are for Leah.

1) Akershus Invite for Dinner - October 19, 2013 @ 6:35pm
http://s196.photobucket.com/user/gr...tation_emily_zps1f9a5120.png.html?sort=3&o=14

2) 50's Prime Time for Lunch - October 21, 2013 @ 12:15pm
http://s196.photobucket.com/user/gr...delaneyfamily_zps3e3d22be.png.html?sort=3&o=4

3) 1900 Park Fare for Breakfast - October 22, 2013 @ 9am
http://s196.photobucket.com/user/gr...tionPink_zoe_zpsec74c959.png.html?sort=3&o=26

4) Chef Mickey for Breakfast - October 24, 2013 @ 7:45am
http://s196.photobucket.com/user/gr...tation_emily_zps6fe294c3.png.html?sort=3&o=20 (with dinner changed to Breakfast)

5) Cape May for Breakfast - October 26, 2013 @ 7:45am
http://s196.photobucket.com/user/gr...vitation_zoe_zps3e416e97.png.html?sort=3&o=22

6) Tinkerbell name Fill
http://s196.photobucket.com/user/gr...Tink2_madison_zps7f0fefbd.png.html?sort=3&o=5

7) Epcot balloons with Tinkerbell
http://s196.photobucket.com/user/gr...alloons_emmy_zpsdd1c119b.png.html?sort=3&o=15

Thank You!!

Ooh, I love the Making Magical Memories, (as per post number 2) is it at all possible to get one with names:
Mum, Dad, Luke, Kaycey

With year 2014 instead of 2013

Many thanks - these are just so great! :worship:

adrieske requests........

"A few requests

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Our trip is Sept. 9-18. If that is too close, please let me know and I'll see what I can come up with on my own. I have had a hard time deciding on our ADR's! I need more meals in a day!

If I could get meal invites addressed to Sydney, Elle, and Corbin to the following:

Sept. 9: Ohana at 8:45 p.m.
10 BOG lunch 11:45
10 Raglan Road 7:30 p.m.
11- (Princesses Elle and Sydney, Prince Corbin) 1900 Park Fare 7:05 p.m.
12- The Wave 5:35
13 Mama Melrose 1:25 p.
14- Akershurus 10:35 a.m
16 Kona 5:05 p
17 Ohana 10:05 a.m.

Thanks!
Ashley "

This one is mine.....

these are patthings redos........

These are shadowwryter redos.......

I finally was able to open your sites and I found some wonderful family designs that would be great for our sets of t-shirts. If possible, would you please personalize the following designs? Will be leaving home for our Disney World Trip around Sept 15, 2013

Family Design_lhegge_zps38f7ca41.png Gleason Family Vacation 2013
Fab 5 _rose_zpsa6f55975.png Gleason 2013
Fab 5 Circle-Melissa_zpsd9e38223.png
Names: Grandma, Grandpa, Daddy, Mama, Ryan, Zach
Making Magical Memories 2013
Names: Grandma, Grandpa, Daddy, Mama, Ryan, Zach

Thank you for your time and sharing of your talents! Now the Gleasons will have a personalized t-shirt for each day in the parks.

Sorry I didn't get these done for you, I just saw this request and normally need more than 1-2 days notice to get them completed....:guilty:

:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

Great designs!!!!!

I would love to purchase iron on decals from you! Any info. on this? Thanks so much! :goodvibes

I make the disigns that you request for free (we can't take any money for the disigns) and you print them off on transfer paper on your home printer. I recommend amymickey.com for her transfer paper is the best:thumbsup2

I could take the shirts and transfer paper to my sons house and do them there if you might consider doing them if I was able to push the date needed to Sept. 20. I don't want you to feel rushed, but if changing the needed date helps, I would still like to get the designs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter