MarneMouse request thread #2 :) to continue spreading the Pixie Dust....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! You did some great invitations for us and we added a couple more restaurants to our itenerary. I was wondering if you could make a Mama Melrose/ Fantasmic Package Invitation for me to The Mayfield Family for 3/2. Lunch is at 2:30 pm and Fantasmic is at 7 pm. I found this one that I like: http://s103.photobucket.com/user/pat_stuff/media/McCann2_zps58464c80.jpg.html, but I know that Pat is out with a shoulder injury so I was wondering if you could do something similar for me? We leave on 2/28. We have also added La Hacienda de San Angel on 3/5 at 8:00 pm to watch Illuminations if you have an invitation for that. This would be to The Mayfield Family also.
Also adding Beaches and Cream on Monday, March 2 at 8:20 for Mayfield Family like this one: BeachesandCreamInvite_gampm_zps10e37be1.png.
Thanks so much!

This first one is Pat's design, I just adjusted with your info....

Hi Marne,
your works are really amazing!
Would you mind making the following name fills? Thanks in advance!

Big hero 6(baymax) , with name "YANNIS",
Cars(mcqueens), with name 'HAYDEN',
Frozen(elsa and anna), with name 'EVANGELINE', no other text please, no background

Could you please do the following name fills:
Cathy-7 Dwarfs
Karley-Duffy
Kinsey-Duffy
Bernardo-Donald
Samara-All Princesses
Wyndell-Planes
Maritza-PeterPan
Pablo-Pinnochio
Thank you I appreciate your help.

Hi Marne,
I saw your pink princess crown with the name Savannah and was hoping you would be able to do the same for my daughters cheer team the Platinum Princesses. We are having a door decorating contest at our national convention and these would be perfect!! I like your exact design but just would like to tweak the colors. There are 30 girls. (sorry) I would like 15 of them to be emerald green crowns with black names and the other 15 with black crowns and emerald green names. I would like to have these by March 1 if possible. If you are unable to do these, I understand, but could you let me know so can figure something else out. Thank you so much for your time and consideration!! Have a great day!

Michele

The names are:
Riley
Amanda
Leigh
Maddy
Jenny
Arianna
Gabby
Olivia
Sarah
Alex
Jasmine
Maria
Macey
Caylea
Katie
Julia
Kelsey
Destiny
Hailey
Tara
Bridget
Dempsey
Michaela
Cierra
Aly
Kiki
Maddy
Olivia
Sarah
Alex

If you have some time, I'd love to get an autograph book cover.

http://s196.photobucket.com/user/green-eyedmarne/media/Disney Disigns/Autograph Covers and Cards/princesscover2purple4x6_kerri-ann_zps97073565.png.html?sort=3&o=205

That's the one I'm interested in, but with Tasha's Princess Autographs, (no year,) and not in script. Not picky about which font as long as it's easy to read. I have an emergent reader and she loves to help out!

If the name-fill part looks funny with my shorter name you can leave it out. I trust your design eye to know what looks best. Thanks so much

Hi Marne, I just found this website and think your work is really awesome! I know it's short notice but....we are taking our 3 yr old granddaughter to Disney World for her first time March 1,2015. Could you please make me an autograph front cover with the princesses including Sophia? Just have it say, "My 1st trip to Disney World March 2015". And then a back cover with the princesses including Sophia as well. It doesn't have to have any writing. Also my husband & I will be celebrating our 25th anniversary on this trip. (We went to Disney when we got married, so it's only befitting we return to celebrate) So could you make me a page that has a cute Cinderella & Prince with "celebrating 25 yrs of happiness 1990-2015"? And it's my daughter and son-in-law's 5th anniversary. Could you make them Ariel & Prince Eric "celebrating 5yrs 2010-2015"? And then do a page with Frozen with the name "Gigi"?

Hey Marne,
I failed to mention that we are leaving March 1st for Disney World. I went back to my original post & added the date & then realized from an earlier thread that you request that we make "new" post not add on to old ones. I've had a little more time to figure out how this works so I'm attaching better specifics of what I want. If you've already made them. I'm sure they are great! And no worries of changing them.

http://s196.photobucket.com/user/green-eyedmarne/library/Disney Disigns/Anniversary Disigns?sort=3&page=1# For the Anniversaries this would be fine, if you can't do Cinderella/Prince for 25th and Ariel/Prince for 5th.(prefer Cinderella/Prince but would settle for this) The Names for the 25th would be Tater and Angel; the 5th would be Aaron & Nikki.

http://s196.photobucket.com/user/green-eyedmarne/media/Disney Disigns/Autograph Covers and Cards/princesscover35x7_stella_zps758016c3.png.html?sort=3&o=36 No name on it just "My 1st Trip to Walt Disney World March 2015"

http://s196.photobucket.com/user/green-eyedmarne/media/Disney Disigns/Frozen/1FrozenFill_isla_zps179bac73.png.html?sort=3&o=163 the name Gigi

Oh!! Can you also make me an invitation for Princess Georgia Grace for the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique for March 4, 2015 at 10:00 a.m.? I saw the example on photobucket but had trouble linking it to this page.

Thanks so much!

Other designs are above and where completed already.....

Thank you Marne!!! They look so wonderful! The Cinderella & Prince made my day! I've never seen anything like it before. You are the best!!

Hi Marne,

May I please have you do 3 autograph photo covers size 8x8 with the pirate Minnie and mickey.

I need the first pirate mickey to say Disney world 2015 with the name Jesse and then another one with the name Anthony.
Then a Minnie mouse one that says Disney world 2015 with the name gianna

thanks in advance!
Lisa

If you are able, is it possible to get a few of your name designs. Just love them (especially the Donald one) -

Nolan (with Donald design)
Madeline (with Minnie design)
Jim (with Grumpy design)
Brian (with Grumpy design)
Carrie (with Mickey design)
Marilyn (with Mary Poppins design -not sure if this is available / easy to do. Unfortunately that is her favorite character. If not, with evil witches or Ariel)

Thank you so much! I appreciate it!
If you are able, is it possible to get a few of your name designs. Just love them (especially the Donald one) -

Nolan (with Donald design)
Madeline (with Minnie design)
Jim (with Grumpy design)
Brian (with Grumpy design)
Carrie (with Mickey design)
Marilyn (with Mary Poppins design -not sure if this is available / easy to do. Unfortunately that is her favorite character. If not, with evil witches or Ariel)

Thank you so much! I appreciate it!

Hi Marne,

May I please have you do 3 autograph photo covers size 8x8 with the pirate Minnie and mickey.

I need the first pirate mickey to say Disney world 2015 with the name Jesse and then another one with the name Anthony.
Then a Minnie mouse one that says Disney world 2015 with the name gianna

thanks in advance!
Lisa

Hi Marne,
I saw your pink princess crown with the name Savannah and was hoping you would be able to do the same for my daughters cheer team the Platinum Princesses. We are having a door decorating contest at our national convention and these would be perfect!! I like your exact design but just would like to tweak the colors. There are 30 girls. (sorry) I would like 15 of them to be emerald green crowns with black names and the other 15 with black crowns and emerald green names. I would like to have these by March 1 if possible. If you are unable to do these, I understand, but could you let me know so can figure something else out. Thank you so much for your time and consideration!! Have a great day!

Michele

The names are:
Riley
Amanda
Leigh
Maddy
Jenny
Arianna
Gabby
Olivia
Sarah
Alex
Jasmine
Maria
Macey
Caylea
Katie
Julia
Kelsey
Destiny
Hailey
Tara
Bridget
Dempsey
Michaela
Cierra
Aly
Kiki
Maddy
Olivia
Sarah
Alex

You can find your request here....I didn't want to have to post all 30 here........:thumbsup2

http://s196.photobucket.com/user/gr...gns/Princess and Prince Disigns?sort=3&page=1

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter