MarneMouse request thread #2 :) to continue spreading the Pixie Dust....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Marne,

You did some disigns for me 2 years ago and I would love for you to do 2 more for our upcoming trip. I want 2 Star Wars name fills but instead of a name we just want "Star Wars".

One is with the original Star Wars characters like the one in this link: http://s196.photobucket.com/user/gr... Wars/starwarsbackground_erik_zpsc6dee70b.png.

The other is with the Mickey Star Wars characters like in this link: http://s196.photobucket.com/user/gr...Wars/disneyjedibackground_sam_zpsa5b4610b.png

We aren't leaving for 3 months so we have time. Thanks so much for doing this.

Diane

Marne,

I love your disigns!

May I please have the following:

Avengers fill - with Hero then in training below it to the right in script font and at the bottom Disneyland 2015 and Captain America standing on the right?
Tinkerbell fill - (like this one pamelaTinkpurple_zps7f040522.png) with Fairy, then in training below it to the right in script font and at the bottom Disneyland 2015 and Tink on either side or on top?

Thanks, so much, in advance for your time and kind consideration!

V

Could you please do a resort welcome letter also? Names: Princess and Darla
Resort: Port Orleans Riverside
(Maybe put The Princess and The Frog)

Thanks so much!
Dona Momma

I am VERY new and overwhelmed with how to request. We are going on a cruise Jan of 2016 and surprising our kids for Easter. could you do a surprise letter? Maybe something with Happy Easter we are going to be setting sail on a disney cruise in 300 days!

Addressed to: Malorie, Tori, Makala, Alli, Nathan, and Tyler

We are sailing on a 7 days Eastern Carribean on the Fantasy!

Thanks!

I would like to request a couple of invites.
1. I need one for Cinderella's Royal Table for Sunday, June 7, 2015 for Breakfast at 8:20
The name I need is Princess. (Yes, that is really my friend's name!) This will be her first ever trip to WDW.
2. I need one for Be Our Guest for Sunday, June 7, 2015 for Dinner at 7:10
Name: Princess
3. I need one for Mama Melrose's for Tuesday, June 9, 2015 for 4:30. It is a Fantasmic Dinner Package
4. I need one for 1900 Park Fare on Wednesday, June 10th for Breakfast at 8:15.

I would also like to request something for our stay at Disney Port Orleans Resort- Riverside
Maybe with Tiana or something like that.

Hello Marne,:smickey:

Let me start by saying how awesome all your designs are, they are ridiculously cool! My husband and I will be taking our kids to Disney world for Star Wars weekends and I wanted to see if you can make 2 designs for their autograph books. Something like the pic shown below will be great! Their names are Jorge and Joaquin, the other change will be to switch "Disneyland 2013" for "Disney World 2015", everything else looks amazing. Thank you so much for all you do!!!!

Hi, I am new on here, and still trying to figure everything out! We are taking our first Disney vacation in April, and would love a few things! Please let me know if I'm not requesting them right!
- a 10 year anniversary with Micky and Minnie kissing, and the names Scott and Jenn, maybe April 15, 2015 on it
-A Tangled fill in with Morgan on it, no date
- A Belle fill in with Addie on it, no date
-A Mickey Head with R2D2

Thank you!

I know this is so late, but I am a teacher, and you have done our disigns for our daughter sweet-sixteen trip in December. Well I have two of my kiddos that are going to Disney for spring break and I was wondering if I could have you do 2 disigns the word fill mickeys. I think they are tuxedos?
The first one would have these words in bold with the colors of Red and Black
Carson's 1st trip
Logan's 1st trip

Mom
Dad

The other filler words could be
March 2015
love
memories
family
friends
spring break

The second bold words- could I have this in the shape of Minnie with all spring colors
Kylie's 1st trip
Mom
Dad

March 2015
love
memories
family
spring break
Thanks so much!!!!

Hi I am new to the board but was searching for a letter from fairy godmother and your link came up. Could I request a letter for bibbity boutique from the fairy godmother please.
Emilia
21st August
2.00pm

Hope this is the right infor that you need.

Hello MarneMouse,

A couple of years ago, you did a set of pages for me for my trip to WDW, and autograph covers

http://s196.photobucket.com/user/green-eyedmarne/media/Disney Disigns/Autograph Covers and Cards/WDWCover_july27-Aug3_zps46b739a6.png.html?sort=3&o=441

http://s196.photobucket.com/user/green-eyedmarne/media/Disney Disigns/Autograph Covers and Cards/WDWCover2_blank_zpsae26114a.png.html?sort=3&o=440

http://s196.photobucket.com/user/green-eyedmarne/media/Disney Disigns/Autograph Covers and Cards/WDWCover2_8_zpsa2075333.png.html?sort=3&o=439

http://s196.photobucket.com/user/green-eyedmarne/media/Disney Disigns/Autograph Covers and Cards/WDWCover2_8-1_zpse719f0d9.png.html?sort=3&o=438

http://s196.photobucket.com/user/green-eyedmarne/media/Disney Disigns/Autograph Covers and Cards/WDWCover2_8-2_zpsb5f2ccf7.png.html?sort=3&o=437

This is my fault for not requesting earlier, but I am going to Disney Land and Disney California Adventure in a couple of weeks and wondered if it would be possible to get a west coast version?

My actual trip is March 21 - 26, but if possible I would need them by March 13. :guilty:

I was planning to reuse everything, but for some reason it just never occurred to me that the icons for DL and DCA would be different than those at WDW. I feel like such a complete and total idiot. :sad:

I know this is relatively short notice, and if you can't make changes or updates in that time, I completely understand. But as much as I have loved the original work you did, I am greatly hopeful that you will be able to.

Also, I am pretty for sure that I downloaded my autograph cards from you, but I cannot find them in your PB account. Do you still have autograph pages? And if so, where am I not seeing them? I am an indefinable idiot. Found the autograph cards. I forgot to check sub-folders.

Thanks

David

Last edited:
Ok, now that I have gone through and updated my downloads all of the autograph cards you have done, I am hoping I can request a couple of more.

I know that I am asking for a lot, and with limited time, so I have tried to prioritize the "must haves" from the "would be really nice" from the "what I'd need to complete the entire set". Any of them that you are willing to do and have time for, I would greatly appreciate.

In the same style as this one: Pinocchio :would it be possible to make one for:
Highest priority (these cards exist, but need the background removed)
Merida
Perla
Suzy

(card exists but is sized differently from all other cards)
Thor

(cards do not exist)
Bert (from Mary Poppins, preferably in his Jolly Holiday jacket and white pants)
Captain America (Captain America is on the Avengers card; if you do not have time to make a new one, can it be sized as the other cards?)
Friar Tuck
Gepetto
Robin Hood
Snow Queen (Evil Queen)
Oswald the Lucky Rabbit
Frozone
Marshmallow (was told that does not sign, but does stamp)
Olaf (was told that does not sign, but does stamp)

Medium Priority (characters are listed as "less common" on KtP character site, hoping to see them while there)

Rabbit (just needs background removed)
B'rer Rabbit
Cruella de'Ville
Darth Vader
Mr. Penguin (Mary Poppins)
Queen of Hearts
Roger Rabbit
Storm Trooper

Lowest priority (these characters are listed as rare or seasonal or I am not sure that they will sign autographs, but are in order of importance to me)
Donna the Dog Lady +
Molly the Messenger +
Officer Calvin Blue +
Phi Phi the Photographer +
King Louie + (I know he normally doesn't sign, but when I last met him in AK with Baloo, he got upset I didn't have a page for him to sign, and
managed to wedge the sharpie in his hand and make marks on the corner of Baloo's page. It was kind of awesome)
B'rer Bear +
B'rer Fox +
Wendy (Darling) +
Easter Bunny +
Gideon *+
J. Worthington Foulfellow *+
Louis the Alligator +
Mushu +
Asimo +

Thank you again for all the awesome stuff you do. And I completely understand if you will not have time to do all (or even any) of these before my trip.

Lots of hugs, and thanks again!!

Thanks so much for replying Marne! I just looked through some of your pages and your work is unbelievable! I am not sure what will look best...my kid's names are Zachary and Kaitlyn and our last name is Soper. Looking for a front cover for a 4x6 card (to use for photos and autographs) I loved one that I saw you created that has all of the characters on it. Could the wording maybe "Zachary and Kaitlyn's first trip to Disney World", with May 2015 on the bottom of it? Or do people usually put last names, so it could be "Soper Family Vacation". I am not very picky because I LOVE everything you have done. And you would know best what will fit and what would look best. Let me know if this is possible.

I also saw you do amazing names with characters in the letters. What do people use those for? I know there are a lot of rules about not sharing creations, etc. and I would totally respect that. Just wondering, is it allowed that people print those off to hang in a kid's bedroom? Or what else can they be used for?

Thanks again for taking your time to respond! No rush but if you are able to do this in a few weeks, it would be greatly appreciated.

Yes they can be printed and hung in rooms, people also print them on transfer paper and iron on to t-shirts and bags , they also use them for magnets for doors and window clings.......

I know this is so late, but I am a teacher, and you have done our disigns for our daughter sweet-sixteen trip in December. Well I have two of my kiddos that are going to Disney for spring break and I was wondering if I could have you do 2 disigns the word fill mickeys. I think they are tuxedos?
The first one would have these words in bold with the colors of Red and Black
Carson's 1st trip
Logan's 1st trip
Mom
Dad

March 2015
love
memories
family
friends
spring break

The second bold words- could I have this in the shape of Minnie with all spring colors
Kylie's 1st trip
Mom
Dad

March 2015
love
memories
family
spring break
Thanks so much!!!!

I'm not exactly sure what designs you are requesting, but I think you are talking about my Text Mickey heads? If so I am not offering them on the boards any longer they are available on another site. Send me a PM and I will explain.....:)

Hi Marne!

Is there anyway you can do 5 Frozen name fills (Elsa/Olaf) with the names (1) "Caitlyn" (2) Fiona (3) Maddie (4) Josephine (5) Chloe

(like this one: http://s196.photobucket.com/user/green-eyedmarne/media/Disney Disigns/Frozen/1FrozenFillElsa_dana_zps6b33d148.png.html)

Also, one Jedi Mickey (the 3d Mickey) name fill with the name "Austin" that has the space and stars in the background like this one: http://s196.photobucket.com/user/green-eyedmarne/media/Disney Disigns/Star Wars/disneyjedibackground_joshua_zps1f2eea2d.png.html?sort=3&o=33

and a Big Hero 6 with Hiro & Baymax with the name "Austin"?

Thanks so much!

EDITED: Added 2 names

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter