Marion's Requests Part Deux - **All posts will henceworth be ignored**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Marion,
If you can do the three mickey heads on the back of the shirt with each family name in the ear that would be great. If not we could just do the one Mickey head and put the 3 family names in the ear.

I saw in one of your post that you like to know the date of the trip April 24th. Thank you for your help with this.

I really like that Marion. Are you able to make me one that has the metallic Mickey ears like her, but no background? I'm thinking it would be fun to make one with Mickey for the boys and Minnie Mouse for the girl?

Love the 1st Visit idea. I think it would make cute buttons for them to wear on the first day!

I'd like to do 3 for the boys and 1 for my daughter if that would be ok?

I plan to make them into those make your own circle badge/pins.

Josh, Jacob and Luke

and then Clarah

Thanks Marion.

Marion,
I LOVE it! It looks great! Do you have the 1stTripWDW-1.jpg to put on the front of the shirt? Thank you so much it looks great!

There is no purchasing. Once Marion posts your designs you can use them to make your shirts. The great designers on this board all do this because they love it. Its such a wonderful thing they do for us. Posting finished pics of their designs seems to be appreciated.

Hi Again Marion, I am wondering if you could possibly create an envelope something like :

TicketEnvelope-1.jpg

for a (college) graduation with Stitch, and the name Ian?
We are not leaving until November, but I would like to give this for a gift the beginning of May. Thanks! Dee

lisap008: purchasing? I don't think you get the point of this forum. We DISign free of charge but then you are responsible for downloading, printing and creating what you will. Selling stuff would be a violation of Disney copyrights.

Please check the How To sticky at the top of the forum for more info and tips.

something like these? if you would like I could use a different Mickey on each of those for the boys!

lisap008: please describe the DISign you want for the front. Unfortunately I used the same name on a couple different styles and I want to get it right. In fact, are you still looking for me to do them? Do the personalizations you listed go with the image that is mine or the one I can't do because it isn't? Waiting to finish up for you!

OMG! This is the most awesome thing to do for sooooo many people! I just happened to stumble across this while attempting to research personalized shirts for our October trip.:worship:

I have a request:

13HeadRings-1.jpg (except I need it to celebrate 50 years of Magic)

Just like the 50headrings-1.jpg but without Lady and the Tramp

Names at top: Bobby and Brenda

Thank you sooooooooooo much! We have a family of 9 going for their anniversary and I want to surprise them with a little something special!

Hi Marion. All your work looks great. 13 of us going at the end of June and would like a design for the first timers. As I am a rookie at this I hope I am doing this right.

1stFab6WDW4.jpg

Tom-2012-Adult size
Christopher-2012-Child size
Cole-2012-Child size
Leah-2012-Infant size
Logan-2012 Infant size

I am not sure how the size thing works. Any help with that would be appreciated.

Thanks
Frank:)

That's exactly what I was talking about Marion. My plan is to print them and put them in those "make your own button" things you can get at craft stores. A different Mickey for each of the boys is great, or the same, whatever is easiest and more importantly more FUN for you! LOL Thank you again for this! Can't wait to learn how to do this and pay it forward!

Hi,
I would like to request the following:

BirthdayGirlsSis3.jpg "We're with the Birthday Girl!" On the ears we would like it to say "Natalee's Birthday!" and "2012." (We are going to make buttons"

MinnieBirthday-1b.jpg "It's My 10th Birthday!" and the name is "Natalee". (for a button)

AliceBirthday2.jpg I would like it to say "Happy 10th Birthday Natalee!" (this will be for a door sign"

Thanks so much!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter