• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Marion's Requests Part Deux - **All posts will henceworth be ignored**

Status
Not open for further replies.
DisneySarah80: and obviously did not read my rules as I requested.....please edit your post and remove the links to my DISigns. I must have the JPG file name and only the file name for all requests.....I don't want to see any graphics.

Please note that most DISigners have rules and it is important to check them out! :)

I did read everything. Sorry I offended you. I guess I don't know how to do JPG files - I thought I was doing them. I don't see any "name" on any of the photos - That was the other thing you requested, and since I didn't see that, I thought this was the right way. :hippie:

My friends are getting married at the GF Wedding Pavilion, and I want to make some coasters for them (think square). Looking at your photo bucket, I was hoping you could do the following for me... Their names are Cathy & Stephen and the wedding date is August 29th, 2011

Monogram017.jpg
Could you do this one with the "&" symbol a coral color?
Also, for the date, could you do it 8.29.11

AnniversaryKiss1.jpg
Could you put their names and wedding date on this one please

WeddingRings-Love1.jpg
Can you do the rings and wording in silver?

Monogram018.jpg
Could you do this in the same Coral color as well?

Monogram014.jpg
Black and white is perfect for this one!!

I hope I posted it right!!!!
Thank you so much - I can't wait to see them!!!!! :goodvibes

My post #1 does explain how to get JPG.....glad you were able to work it out!

but I still need you to edit your post and remove the links to my DISigns. Also remove the quotes in your most recent. Guess most people don't notice what people have in their signatures but I despise quotes.

No offense taken, by the way.....I just have rules for good reasons and must stick to them for all.

DisneySarah80: Question for you as I begin your requests....

Monogram017 has the couple's last name initial in hot pink and the & in black. I guess you don't want to include an initial and want the & changed to coral....correct?

AnniversaryKiss1....colors of border and Mickey heads

WeddingRings....no, I can't change color of rings. The DISign was originally done by Natalie who is no longer DISigning. I added words

For Monogram017 - Please do the monogram, that would be very nice. Its "H". And yes, if you could do the "H" in the corol color, that would be wonderful.

AnniversaryKiss1 - I asked for this one to have their name and date, but if you could change the border to black, that would be very nice. You can keep the mickey heads the color you have them.

WeddingRings - No problem! :goodvibes

Sorry, I didn't realize that you wouldn't want words quoted - thought it was just pictures.........

DisneySarah80: once again....edit the post above and remove the quote....it is unnecessary.

also read post #44. My requests for editing of your posts....

thanks

Make sure you download/save full resolution image. Post #1 explains how to get it (if you simply save image that opens in Photobucket without ZOOMING, it will only be 60 or 70% of full size)

Hi Marion,

I'm back again, I think you have Disigned tshirts for my last 3 vacations!! This year we're going for 2 weeks on August 18th and celebrating our 5th year anniversary and our son's second birthday...so excited! I plan to make lots of tshirts and window signs for our room at POP.

So all this to say, would it be possible to get the following disigns :flower3:

1. VeryLargeFab6Castle-1.jpg

with the year 2011 in the left ear and the names Sean, Jenny and Crewe individually on the right ear (3 Disgns in total)
2011 Sean
2011 Jenny
2011 Crewe

and if you could we would love "Walt Disney World" below the image with the same font as the following image WDW-MickeyMinnie1.jpg

2. 5LivingTheDream4.jpg

Names in the balloons: Sean, Jenny and Crewe

Also if its not too much trouble could we get two versions of this image one with just the 3 names and two blank balloons and one with the 3 names and in the bottom 2 balloons put 5th Anniversary in one and 2nd Birthday in the other :-)worship:)

3. 15HeadRings-3.jpg

Sean and Jenny - 5 Years of Magic

4. 5thBirthday1.jpg

Celebrating my 2nd Birthday - CREWE

5.BirthdayTrioHead-7.jpg

CREWE 2

Could I also request a second version of this image that says on the bottom "Celebrating our Son's Birthday" or Celebrating Crewe's Birthday" instead of Celebrating my birthday so we can all wear a matching shirt

i know I'm asking for a lot so whatever you can do will be appreciated. My family loves your disigns and the tshirts always make the trip extra special, it wouldn't be a family trip to Disney without them. thank you so much for giving so much to others and spreading the pixie dust. I just wish there was something I could do for you, if you ever want any Canadian chocolate bars i would be happy to send some as a thank you gift!!

thanks again,

jenny :upsidedow

Thanks so much for the t shirt design and the stroller tag. They turn our Great!!! We are so excited!!

Great Job. I cant wait to to see the kids faces when they see their names on their shirts.

Kim

Hello:

I have a request please if you have the time:

Could we get: BonVoyage1e.jpg with the last name Powers

Also: 15HeadRings-3.jpg with Bob and Crystal Celebrating 12 years of Magic

Thank you :)

marion,

not trying to rush you(i am not in a big hurry) but wanted to make sure you saw my previous request and that it had all the information you needed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter