Marion's Requests Part Deux - **All posts will henceworth be ignored**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thanks for the designs. The brown one is perfect, but the Pink one is coming out really purple. Is it my printer, or can we get it to be more pink. The hair bows and ribbons and flowers on the dress, have no purple in it. Think regular pink or hot pink. If not I can change the ribbons.Thanks Connie

Well I guess PINK covers a wide spectrum....it was certainly pink on my monitor. Check back at original posting. I changed to a shocking pink. (I never save both versions)

Please see my girlfriends email:

We decided we are telling them the MORNING of the trip at like 6 AM. Can you tweek the letter so that after we tell them, they have a letter to make it official?

Could you please make the changes to the following:

ASMo-Invitation1.jpg
ASMo-Invitation1a.jpg

Thanks!!!!!!

I was a little worried when I saw it, but when I printed it out it matched perfect. Thanks again. Connie

lmbcdb: you are very welcome! please remember though that I hate quotes, of any kind!! It's just a thing I have :eek:

LUVSWDW14: How about "We heard you are coming to see us at
Walt Disney World today"? Don't want to have to revise more than once so thought best to get your approval.....new wording makes sense to me! :thumbsup2

Hello!
Would you mind personalizing this welcome letter

WDW-Welcome-30.jpg

with the name Sophia, please?

Thank you!!

Done with the dress, now have a couple more things to do. Could I please get License 4parks3jpg with the name Teresa May 2011
License Fab6jpg with the name Connie May 2011
I like the This stroller belongs to (ToyStoryLego1 jpg), but could you do that in princesses with the name Harper May 2011
Thank you. Connie

connie1042: since May 2011 has come and gone, I am guessing you mean 2012!!

I am not sure if this is too much change and if it is please slap me but i would love it if you could help me out with this:

I would like 2011Fab4WDW-Family1.jpg but for the 4 characters in it can you use mickey, minnie, donald and daisy and if possible minnie in her red dress not pink. feel free to change the color of the numbers if its needed to make this look right. then i was hoping you could move the walt disney world to above the pic. then put our names below. one name under each character

Mickey-mama
DOnald-grandma
Minnie-Leah
daisy-Emma

ok hope i decribed it well. thanks in advance

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter