Marion's Major League Baseball only - And do NOT quote!

ColoradoRockies2.jpg

ColoradoRockies3.jpg

Hi Marion. Would it be possible to get the NYMets2.jpg done in a Yankees theme with Minnie Mouse instead of Mickey? I completely understand if it is not possible to switch out the characters. My daughter would LOVE it. I did see that you are a die hard Mets fan, so I hope this isn't asking too much.

I personally grew up in NY in a rare household that cheered for BOTH the Mets and the Yankees!

Tigers comment aside....

This is amazing! I can't thank you enough for so generously sharing your time and talent. I love it :love:

These are so cool! Any chance of getting a 2012 World Series Champs design?

Thank you in advance.

I was for the Giants! Yeah Angel Pagan!!

out of commission for at least 7-10 days due to Sandy and power outages. No gasoline available so am making this one trip to our firehouse to pay bills on time. back to DISigning when I can. In the meantime, reading by flashlight under many blankets!

at least 8 or 10 huge oaks down on my property but none hit house. my brother wasn't so lucky. his family held out in basement while 4 large trees came down on their roof. all are well though!

Hi!

I know you are not a Yankees fan and it pains you to do these, but if you could make a Yankees design with the baseballs for the head and just the logo that would be great!

Also, jus a plain Mickey Head with the NY for the Yankees- that would also be appreciated!

Thanks in advance!
Lovely
:flower3:

LovelyDisney: you will need to supply JPG file names even if that sample is for another team

have several Yankees not previously posted on this thread....here is one of them:

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction. I think the sample I was looking at was bostonredsox12.jpg. I wanted one like this for the Yankees. You have one for the Mets, labeled NYMets8.jpeg.

Could you also do a Minnie Yankee version? As in DetroitTigers7.jpg?

Thank you very much!
Lovely

with these done I will take no additional requests for Yankee DISigns at this time. there are PLENTY of selections on PB and I will do my DISigning for other teams until I come up with something new for teams in general....

Hi Marion!

I have read ALL the sticky notes about the DISigners and the rules, so I hope I make my request correctly!! I'm still new here (which is NOT an excuse). LOL I searched all pages of your MLB post and found a few STL Cardinals DISigns that I love. And while I know you don't like any requests to change your DISign, I'd still like to see if it's a possibility. Can you please take the th_StLouisCardinals2.jpg design and remove the MLB sign from the left side of MM ear? I'd just like the MM baseball head with the STL Cardinals centered on it, please. You did it this way for a few different teams, so I'm hoping I don't cross the line by making this request.

And THANK YOU for taking so much of your time to not only DISign for everyone, but to also moderate! I ma headed to WDW in May 2013 with 9 people. That includes four teenagers and I couldn't figure out what kind of t-shirts to make for them. The MLB DISigns answered my prayers!! :yay: The boys will love them.

Thanks again! :goodvibes

I have another Cardinal request. I don't know how difficult it would be but could you do one like the ArizonaDiamondbacks2.jpg but with the Cardinals logo in the middle?

If it won't work, don't sweat it. DH can just use one of the ones you've already made.

Thanks!

ILVMICKEY: change so small that I am not posting to forum. revised now in my Sports/Baseball folder!

I have now done enough Cardinals DISigns 'til I come up with something new...

Please don't ask for this team for now ('though I think I will do a license plate)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter