Marion's Major League Baseball only - And do NOT quote!

Hi Marion - love this thread! Could I get the Philadelphia phillies in this style:

StLouisCardinals2.jpg

And also could I get a PhilliesMickeyhead.jpg - I have looked through your PB and didn't see either of these and resolution on the mickeyhead was poor from the thumbnail I downloaded. If you could have the biggest resolution for each design that would be great!

Thanks!

I don't know where you saw the thumbnail and yes, thumbnails would be poor resolution....only full size image is full resolution for download (not right click and save)

I have looked through all pages of this thread and none of the Phillies DISigns have that jpg name :confused3 so I haven't a clue what you saw or what it looked like :scared1:

I checked my entire hard drive and the second jpg you mention isn't mine....

Hi Marion,
Sorry about the one that isn't yours - I don't remember looking at anyone else's except yours because I liked your designs so much. Is there a way for me to email/thread the designers to see who it belongs too? Appreciate your help and info!

Could I get you to please do the SanDiegoPadre1.jpg for Jacob with a 2014 in it, thanks so much

to all, please note that I do not DISign most of my sports DISigns to be personalized but used as is.... that is why they are full of graphics

this could well be the final exception

Thank you for personalizing the Padre Mickey for me. It looks great and I appreciate your making an exception will try not to bug you with other requests like that. i could say that is what you get for being so good at your job!!!!?????

Hi! Can i request
SF-Giants5.jpg with name Chelsey
SF-Giants5.jpg with the name kinnlee

if you don't personalized i totally understand. So the image in your photo bucket i can download as is and use correct.

Thank you!
We are going to Disneyland middle of January.

Hi Marion,

I was just curious if you were planning on doing a design for the Red Sox World Series win. We are heading on a cruise for Christmas and DH would love to put that on our door. We have always loved putting your designs on our door.

Thanks!
Beth

I'm going to use one of these I found on here for my profile picture. Let me know if that's not okay and I'll change it! Super excited about baseball!

you could need my PB password which is in my Meet the DISigners sticky profile:

I have been through all pages. May I make a request for 3 using the Texas Rangers. The only ones I have seen has the badge which is rarely used now. My request is for. Mickey head with the cap with the T on it like the players wear. I would also like to request the one with Tinkerbell and the one with Mickey leaning on the bat. Instead of the badge, can you use the flag that the players wear on their left arm or the emblem with the T in the middle. Thanks for all you do. My grandson and my extra granddaughter will love them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter