Marion's *License Plate/Stroller Tags Only*- DO NOT QUOTE!

twirler324: incomplete jpg requested. Believe you mean License-WreckIt5.jpg and License-InsideOut3.jpg

Reminder to all (stated in my rules) ..... jpg file names must be exact and complete or I cannot locate on my PC to personalize for you. Thank you.

Here is the process I use so you can understand. I highlight the jpg from a request and copy and paste to search My Computer. The master file and jpg are located and I open the master file in Photoshop Elements. I do NOT go to PB at this point which is why I do not allow paths or links.

After personalizing I save the new jpg as a temporary file with an alpha character added to the end. (like License-Mickey1a.jpg) Master file is NOT saved with the personalized revisions so you should never request a jpg with a letter on the end such as License-Mickey1a.jpg

This is then uploaded to a temp folder on Photobucket and thumbnail link posted to the thread for you.

You must open the thumbnail in Photobucket and enlarge to full size by clicking on it. When it is full resolution you click on the Download button (mid screen to the right) and save to your computer. Never EVER save to your own PB or to another website (such as Pinterest).

Yes, you are correct. I made the mistake of looking at an earlier post to follow. Can I please have:

We are there October 2015.

License-WreckIt5.jpg
Stern Family

License-InsideOut3.jpg
Stern Family

Thank you so much!

Hello again Marion! I am so pleased with our previous stroller plates you've made us in the past and so here we are again! I would like to have these following....though the dates may not be exact, I'm gonna put birthdays so don't be put off by the expired dates lol. thanks for your dedication and hard work! ❤
License-OlafChristmas1_1.JPG Gio Dec 2015
License-InsideOut3.JPG Sinibaldi Sep 2016
License-FabVer6-1.JPG Giovanni Dec 2015
License-Crocodile1.JPG Gio's Wheels Mar 2016
License-ChristmasTrain1.JPG Giovanni Dec 2015
Thank you again! =) Can't wait to show the new ones off at Disney!

Hi Marion! Could I please have the following:

License-Cars9.jpg
Jan 2016
Goldschmidt

License-StLouisCardinals1.jpg
Jan 2016
Goldschmidt

Any chance you've made an University of Arkansas Razorbacks license before?

Thank you so much! I appreciate the work you put into all these designs!

Thank you! They look great! I will try to remember to ask about the Razorback plate, maybe sometime late November/early December.

Hi Marion!
I think it's so kind that you take time to do this for us!
My stroller human and I appreciate it!

Could we please have:
DL-License-Ariel1.jpg
Ella
October 2015

and

DL-License-Minnie1.jpg
Ella
October 2015

Thank you!

Marion, can I please get the following for our upcoming trip?

License-InsideOut1.jpg
Drake
Nov 2015

Thank you so much!

Thanks Again!! =) I appreciate it so much! Giovanni really likes these, his favorite was the Christmas train and tic toc croc! =)

Marion, can I please get one more stroller tag for our upcoming trip?

License-MMC1.jpg
Colton
Nov 2015

Thank you!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter