Marion's *License Plate/Stroller Tags Only*- DO NOT QUOTE!

Hi Marion,could I please have a stroller tag for our trip?

License-TiggerLeaves1.jpg
Jason
Oct 2015

Thanks!

License-MMC1.jpg
Dec 2015
this stroller belongs to(small text): The Bhikhu Family(big tex) if possible the fonts as the image attached

Last edited:

I would like u to design me a first Disney trip personalied image for a tee. is there a thread where I can request it? thnxs in advance

salema, sorry but they are my DISigns and I select all fonts. also, you have selected a DISign where the text indicated will not fit (unless very tiny) without writing over the image. I suggest you visit my Photobucket and select another DISign or limit your text to just the name of the family

another thing, please do not attach any images to any posts in my threads... particularly any Etsy image.

you will find a listing of my threads in my profile in the Meet the DISigners sticky near the top of the forum

Hi Marion,

Thank you for helping all of us DISers out! Your designs are great!

I would absolutely LOVE two stroller tags:

#1 -License%20Plates/DCL%20Versions/DCL-SailorMickey2.jpg with "Paxton" - Ship name is Fantasy month is Nov/Dec 2015
#2 - License-OlafChristmas1_1.jpg with "Paxton" - Nov 2015

We are traveling at the end of next month, so if these could be done by November 1 or thereabouts I would be ever so grateful!

Thanks!!!!

Hello Marion,

I would like two stroller tags, if possible :)

1st request:
License-ChristmasSled1.jpg
Name - Vickie
Date - Dec 2015

2nd Request:
License-Birthday2.jpg
"Celebrating Regan's Birthday"
Date - Dec 2015

Thank you so very much!!!

I would like to request a stroller tag please.

License-ChristmasTrain1.jpg
name: Connor
Date: Dec. 2015

Thank you so much! Love your designs!

invalid jpg file names corrected by Moderator

Hi Marion,

I have a few requests for our trip in 3 weeks. I do have one weird thing going on. We are adopting a baby which will be born(in Florida) in Late October/early November, and we don't know the sex of the baby. So one license plate I found is super cute and I would appreciate if you could do both our boys name and our girls name. Sorry for the trouble. Also, we will be bringing our family so we will have my 1 year old niece and my 2 year old daughter in a double stroller. Thanks so much we always love your work!

For the baby:
Boy-Jonah November 2015
Girl-Olivia November 2015
License-Babies2.jpg
modified from Babies2.jpeg

Our daughter Lily November 2015:
License-DocMcStuffins2.jpg
modifed from DocMcStffins2.jpeg

Our niece Ellie November 2015:
License-Dumbo1.jpg
modified from Dumbo1.jpeg

Thanks,
Melissa

Last edited by a moderator:
Here is my work process I use so you can understand. I highlight the jpg from a request and copy and paste to search My Computer. The master file and jpg are located and I open the master file in Photoshop Elements. I do NOT go to PB at this point which is why I do not allow paths or links.

After personalizing I save the new jpg as a temporary file with an alpha character added to the end. (like License-Mickey1a.jpg) Master file is NOT saved with the personalized revisions so you should never request a jpg with a letter on the end such as License-Mickey1a.jpg

This is then uploaded to a temp folder on Photobucket and thumbnail link posted to the thread for you.

You must open the thumbnail in Photobucket and enlarge to full size by clicking on it. When it is full resolution you click on the Download button (mid screen to the right) and save to your computer. Never EVER save to your own PB or to another website (such as Pinterest).

Sometimes you might have requested a revision that makes it appropriate for me to save as a new Master file (such as License-Mickey2) In this case the file will not have the alpha ending and will not be posted to a temp file.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter