Marion's *License Plate/Stroller Tags Only*- DO NOT QUOTE!

Moving my request to the correct thread!

License%20Plates/License-RoyalCarriage1.jpg
Name: Hailey
Date: June 2013

Thank you!

Can I please request the red "Four Parks, One World" design with Mickey on it? The date would be April 2013 and the name is Betty. Thank you so much!!! :)

mrandmrstraveljunkie: please note that my rules require that you post the JPG file name....a description does not help me locate the master file on my computer.

It is time that I ask all DISers to be sure they know my rules before posting a request.

Quotes, links, threads, jpg requirements .....some of you may not have fully read the title of this thread or the rules!!!

Thank you....it is a great time saver! and keeps Marion a happy DISigner!

and also, please try not to write a novel.....the less wordy requests are the ones I like to address first!!!

Can you please make my family a Figment one? May 2013 With Isaac and Ethan if there is room please. We like the one in your first post I have looked for the jpeg but I don't know how to find it.

hello! Wanted to see if I could get these 2 stroller tags please!
License-MaterLightning1.jpg stroller tag with John and just 2013 instead of a month please
/License-SorcererMickey1.jpg stroller tag with The Dowell Family on it and April/May 2013
Thank you!

Thanks I got it I think I have been reading through the thread trying to figure out how to do that.
License-Figment2.jpg
with Isaac and Ethan if there is room and May 2013

I LOVE your designs. I'm new here and was just wondering if you'd be willing to make two of those for me.

1. License-MaterLightning1.jpg with the name Dean on it.
2. License-DocMcStuffins2.jpg with Jade on it.

Both with the date March 2013

Thank you.

Daisy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter