Marion's *License Plate/Stroller Tags Only*- DO NOT QUOTE!

Hi Marion,

Thanks again for the honeymoon designs for my friend. One of my other friends is leaving for a last minute trip with her family on the 16th.

If you have time in your busy schedule to squeeze the couple of license plates in for their stroller, I would really appreciate it. All with the dates should include Feb or February for the month, 2013 for the year, and Larson Family. Thank you in advance!

1.) License-MickeyPaint1.jpg (is it possible to do in green font?)

2.) License-Marie2.jpg

3.) License-Tinkerbell8.jpg

4.) License-Jack1.jpg

Also, I love the honeymoon designs you did for my other friend, and was wondering if you could make this one into a license plate to hang in her car windows for their long drive from Ohio to Florida. It should have Mar or March for the month, 2013 for the year, take out their names for safety reasons, and can it say something like "Honk for the Honeymooners!" on top and "Walt Disney World or Bust!" on the bottom?

5.) Honeymoon17.jpg

Thank you!

Hi Marion :)

I'd love to request

License-LiloStitch2.jpg

with the name Hansell

date for the trip is 5/2013

Thanks so much, my family really appreciates it.

Sorry I put this in the wrong thread initally. :headache:Here are the license plate requests for our 2/25 Wonder Sailing. Thanks!

DCL-License-Pirate1.jpg--The Tucker Boys Feb. 25, 2013 Disney Wonder

DCL-License-2Potatoes1.jpg--Kirk & Shannan
DCL-License-Buzz6.jpg--Jack
DCL-License-ToyStory1.jpg--Chase
DCL-License-ArmyStrong1.jpg--Luke

Ok, let's try this again. Could you please do license-RoyalCarriage1.jpg. Name: Princess Alivia.
Date: April 2013
Walt Disney World

Thank you so much! I hope this is the right place to do this......:)

incomplete JPG....please edit your post above and provide full name...and it must be EXACT and there will be no spaces in it either.

thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter